Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,773 members, 7,962,542 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

Nairalanders: Please Try To Change - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairalanders: Please Try To Change (701 Views)

Good Morning Nairalanders. Please I Need Your Urgent Help With Driving Job. / How To Answer The Question "Why Do You Want To Change Your Current Job" / Nairalanders, Please Learn To Sell Yourselves! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders: Please Try To Change by link051: 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2007
Watz up guys.
Please dont give info to any body that cannot paste his own info to fellow nairalanders. An example is Uphena who has gotten info abt FIB and refuses to paste info abt the venue, date and time of the test for fellow gate crashers.
Let me tell you something that i gatecrashed some months back with an info i got on here and today i'm a staff of Oceanic bank.
Please try to help others too with info.
Re: Nairalanders: Please Try To Change by damkollins(m): 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2007
link051:

Watz up guys.
Please don't give info to any body that cannot paste his own info to fellow Nairaland users. An example is Uphena who has gotten info about FIB and refuses to paste info about the venue, date and time of the test for fellow gate crashers.
Let me tell you something that i gatecrashed some months back with an info i got on here and today i'm a staff of Oceanic bank.
Please try to help others too with info.

Good observation.
Re: Nairalanders: Please Try To Change by bamsonkumu(m): 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2007
that is it just help some one today and it will be urs tommorow
please we oath not to alllow such people into this forum again
Re: Nairalanders: Please Try To Change by damkollins(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2007
bamsonkumu:

that is it just help some one today and it will be urs tommorow
please we oath not to alllow such people into this forum again

The funny thing is that we can't control that?
They should just change.
Re: Nairalanders: Please Try To Change by tionne(f): 11:25am On Jul 20, 2007
well some people dont share the same opinion with you they beleive in receiving and not giving.
may God help us all
Re: Nairalanders: Please Try To Change by damkollins(m): 11:48am On Jul 20, 2007
tionne:

well some people don't share the same opinion with you they beleive in receiving and not giving.
may God help us all
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Will Gtb Ever Hold A Test In Ph? / Need A Job. / Work For Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.