Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,228 members, 7,936,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:12 PM

Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) (95322 Views)

Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) / Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT / Glory Okolie Detained For ‘Being Girlfriend Of IPOB Member’ - IGP Orders Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by Lovelive: 7:32am On Aug 19, 2021
Pierocash:
The atrocities been committed by uniform men in Nigeria is worse than that of the Talibans in Afghanistan.

I can bet with my two balls that they didn't only use her for washing and cooking,they have been raping her and using her as sex slave.

Tell me the difference between terrorists and Nigeria Police Force. This guys are worse than Al-shabab ,and ISIS put together.

May their children never know justice,may they never know peace wherever they go.
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by Truvelisback(m): 7:36am On Aug 19, 2021
The story never finish o. Very soon, we shall hear another version of the story grin
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by J2381: 7:45am On Aug 19, 2021
What a shame! Imagine. People who are suppose to protect people are the ones doing the exact opposite of what they're suppose to do.

1 Like

Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 19, 2021
Fear owerri girls, she left her patents house to stay with IRT, all in the name of sampling cassava.
See her pix, does she look like a decent girl?

1 Like

Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by odomanis: 7:52am On Aug 19, 2021
Pierocash:
The atrocities been committed by uniform men in Nigeria is worse than that of the Talibans in Afghanistan.

I can bet with my two balls that they didn't only use her for washing and cooking,they have been raping her and using her as sex slave.

Tell me the difference between terrorists and Nigeria Police Force. This guys are worse than Al-shabab ,and ISIS put together.

May their children never know justice,may they never know peace wherever they go.

Don't mind them. Did you notice that the names of those who received the money from the family are Igbo ? When the people rise against the police some people will be saying Igbos are killing Igbo police officers. The truth is that criminal police and security operatives are the same, collectively they are the enemies of the people they are paid to protect.

1 Like

Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by kushme: 8:06am On Aug 19, 2021
Fejoku:
When we say the Nigerian security men led by the fulanis are a terrorist group some people doubt us. See how they've been caught red handed turning somebody's daughter to a domestic slave and an object of sexual satisfaction. Is there any doubt that Nigeria is at war already? What will give some armed men the impetus to abduct a daughter of the soil to use as they please if not because they think they're in an enemy territory? This is Abba Kyari's handiwork.

Is it that some of you don't think beyond ethnic line?

This is a system and if you've traveled across Naija, you'll not be saying shiiits like this...

individuals should be responsible for their fvckin' actions and stop blamin' others for their own wickedness..
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by LordKushmann(m): 8:09am On Aug 19, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Just close your eyes for a second and imagine if it was a band of Igbo officers doing this to a Fulani girl!
Ishi e rela m nwanne. In the days of yore, whole towns were wiped out with war if such happened.

3 Likes

Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by Fejoku: 8:12am On Aug 19, 2021
kushme:

Is it that some of you don't think beyond ethnic line?

This is a system and if you've traveled across Naija, you'll not be saying shiiits like this...
You're the one yapping shit. What system legalises a lady about to write national exams to be held by security men as a domestic servant and sexual gratification? What contract did they sign with her as an adult capable of handling her own affairs? Why did her family make the announcement of a missing person? I struggled to hold myself while responding to your garbage excuse.
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:14am On Aug 19, 2021
vikstandon:

As useless as you sound in your abuses... you are raising a question, but you are also stereotyped in your thought to see the light.

As you asked rightly "Why will police keep her in detention"... I also asked..."Is police so stupid to allow a supposed criminal to cook and wash for them?"

If you are open-minded you would be a good crime investigator...
I don't like crime, I am thinking always about how to help our criminal justice system...but not with your kind of thought...
When something takes a path, take the opposite path!
Is just a way to unravel the mystery!

I condemn in totally Government agents taking laws into their own hands. Even if the said girl is guilty they have no right to keep her. Even if she is an harlot, they have no right to keep her. If you help to fight crime, you will see where I loose it in your comment. Why do we like taking laws into our hands? Sorry that I have to stoop low to abuse. Humanity took the best part of me
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:17am On Aug 19, 2021
vikstandon:

As useless as you sound in your abuses... you are raising a question, but you are also stereotyped in your thought to see the light.

As you asked rightly "Why will police keep her in detention"... I also asked..."Is police so stupid to allow a supposed criminal cook and wash for them?"

If you are open minded you would be a good crime investigator....
I don't like crime, I am thinking always how to help our criminal justice system...but not with your kind of thought...
When something takes a path, take the opposite path!
Is just a way to unravel the mystery!
I am open minded but I do know that there is no human rights in our country and its a lawless entity.
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by kushme: 8:29am On Aug 19, 2021
Fejoku:

You're the one yapping shit. What system legalises a lady about to write national exams to be held by security men as a domestic servant and sexual gratification? What contract did they sign with her as an adult capable of handling her own affairs? Why did her family make the announcement of a missing person? I struggled to hold myself while responding to your garbage excuse.

Reason I am trying to say people like you just talk but don't think objectively. I said the system is messed up and individuals should be responsible for the evil they do. But, here you are showing emotions like a bitch and saying shit at this same time.. Some of us think straight.
If you don travel across Naija, you no go dey reason like this, calling Fulanis and Abba Kyari carelessly. hehehehe.
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by Ruggedpen: 8:41am On Aug 19, 2021
My guy one thing with this IRT is that they are kidnappers if they carry anybody they will steal anything they found in you first and your phone will be taken by them and kept inside their bag without answering call from your relatives. And that is kidnappers ways of operation, with beating from them, you can accused youreslf anything you can remember to save yourself.

1 Like

Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by erubati: 9:25am On Aug 19, 2021
Fejoku:

If she was your daughter would you have called me a demented fool? You can see that you're sick in your mind. It is only hatred that can make a man this mad to the level of becoming blind to the truth. Do not worry, it will soon get to you.
Boy,it will only take a demented fool to attribute the police station and it's staff at owerri to fulani or northern police.
Only a dingbat would do such
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by Hushpuppy20(m): 9:35am On Aug 19, 2021
Omomthis babe fine ooo, but why this modern slavery in police custody
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by sylve11: 10:33am On Aug 19, 2021
who never get issue before with npf na go feel sey them be your friend. sad cool
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by Fejoku: 10:43am On Aug 19, 2021
kushme:

Reason I am trying to say people like you just talk but don't think objectively. I said the system is messed up and individuals should be responsible for the evil they do. But, here you are showing emotions like a bitch and saying shit at this same time.. Some of us think straight.
If you don travel across Naija, you no go dey reason like this, calling Fulanis and Abba Kyari carelessly. hehehehe.
Slimy critters like you who think they can cover all their tracks through pretense can only deceive yourselves. Who is the head of the IRT? Why should he be absolved of the crime but made to enjoy the encomiums alone other times? I can bet if he wasn't caught directly with proofs of his dirty deals with hushpupi, you would have still absolved him. I'm multilingual a proof of my numerous sojourn around the shithole. I know the system better than you.
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by Fejoku: 10:50am On Aug 19, 2021
erubati:

Boy,it will only take a demented fool to attribute the police station and it's staff at owerri to fulani or northern police.
Only a dingbat would do such
I don't blame you for yapping trash. At your age you still can't differentiate between the police of a regular police station and a special squad under a different chain of command. IRT is under Abba Kyari which is the criminal group killing our young men under the pretext of fighting ESN. This discovery is another crime we never knew was happening right inside Imo state where a student whose meant to be writing her exams was abducted by him and his murderous gang. He will answer for his crimes whether vermins like you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by vikstandon(m): 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
sirjamesjnr:

I condemn in totally Government agents taking laws into their own hands. Even if the said girl is guilty they have no right to keep her. Even if she is an harlot, they have no right to keep her. If you help to fight crime, you will see where I loose it in your comment. Why do we like taking laws into our hands? Sorry that I have to stoop low to abuse. Humanity took the best part of me

No Problem... Apologies accepted.
I have been a victim of police inhumane treatment... but we also have to be objective to nail them.
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by faruksansani: 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
This case today that case tomorrow 9ja my country!
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by Digitalcreator(m): 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by Gerrard59(m): 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
Princedapace:
How some of you defend Nigeria still beats my imagination. Nigeria is a shameless entity. It is a disgrace. Nigeria is a curse to humanity.

U don't know how terrible Nigeria is. A Nigerian man or woman with money can lock u up for live.. That is how terrible Nigeria is.

It is a country where u can hire soldiers and police to lock up ur enemy once u have the connection.
Nigeria is a disgrace to humanity. The worse entity.
The most brutal creation ever made. U won't understand until u need emergency health care or get into case with a rich man or woman.

Please tell this to the miscreant called Peacejoylove.

@Peacejoylove: What do you have to say about this? Mr "tech founders who got investment from foreign venture capital companies are fraudulent".

Cretinous fvcktard!
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by Tonnyray: 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
What were the circumstances surrounding her "arrest"?
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by stieyven(m): 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
Pierocash:

Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by RealityKings: 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
This country is a lawless place

1 Like

Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by RealityKings: 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
quentin06:
Fear owerri girls, she left her patents house to stay with IRT, all in the name of sampling cassava.
See her pix, does she look like a decent girl?
How is a decent girl supposed to look
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by caandi: 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
This is one of the the main things we the youths were fighting for during #endsars. Police brutality. Nobody get mouth when it comes to uniform men in Nigeria even though we’re in a democratic rule. This is so sad

1 Like

Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by erubati: 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
Fejoku:

I don't blame you for yapping trash. At your age you still can't differentiate between the police of a regular police station and a special squad under a different chain of command. IRT is under Abba Kyari which is the criminal group killing our young men under the pretext of fighting ESN. This discovery is another crime we never knew was happening right inside Imo state where a student whose meant to be writing her exams was abducted by him and his murderous gang. He will answer for his crimes whether vermins like you like it or not.
That they are u see kyari's command means all of them are fulani policemen.
May ur hate consume you
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by Fejoku: 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
erubati:

That they are u see kyari's command means all of them are fulani policemen.
May ur hate consume you
May you choke on your hatred too. I do not hope or wish that terrorists change. I call them out and fight them head on. Move away you scallywag.
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by 99100(m): 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:
Need any more proofs that Nigerian (in)security forces are primarily made up of foools and lunatics from top to bottom?
From top to bottom got me laughing, in Bubu words I guess.
@topic,Like her, there are many more facing similar situation. When u see the police parade anyone as IPOB/ESN member believe it and you can believe any lie.
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by Malawian(m): 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Just close your eyes for a second and imagine if it was a band of Igbo officers doing this to a Fulani girl!
We dey keep receipts. No worry.

2 Likes

Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by proeast(m): 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
This is outrageous!
I hope the criminals parading as police have been arrested because this is crimes against humanity!!
Re: Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) by belzabull(f): 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
Elmaaq:

Do you know the family so I can suggest law firms and people who will take up this matter?
If you truly mean to help/assist, you can contact Harrison Gwamnishu whose human right group exposed this atrocity. You can search his page on facebook

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) / Dino Melaye Used Fake Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse For Mum's Burial / In Benin, The Governor Kneels To Greet The King, But Not So In Other Kingdoms..

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.