Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,122 members, 7,960,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3745977 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (2920) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 09, 2016
bykebyke:
The Three Trashketeers. grin grin grin
Seriously?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 09, 2016
paschal1995:
Seriously?
Wetin happen? grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SupaC(m): 7:14pm On May 09, 2016
naijababe:

Ok, I won't post a spoiler then

@ Thread, I just started Vikings, the violence put me off to begin with but I am enjoying it now. Those Vikings are brutes/savages shocked
You ever heard about Private Practice?
As i read it's just like G.Anatomy.
With some of G.Anatomy stars too[Like Addison & Hunt]
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sweetcocoa(f): 7:30pm On May 09, 2016
koice:

grin grin
So this is how we are now? It's alright now I know. cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 7:42pm On May 09, 2016
HOUSE M.D.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 7:59pm On May 09, 2016
the jon snow i love to see.....

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 09, 2016
Silicon valley

I guess Richard is being introduced to office real politik and what it means to be savvy business-wise.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 09, 2016
SupaC:

You ever heard about Private Practice?
As i read it's just like G.Anatomy.
With some of G.Anatomy stars too[Like Addison & Hunt]

I have watched PP. Had some of GA stars in it namely Addison mainly. They made a cameo appearance in one of the seasons.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SupaC(m): 9:11pm On May 09, 2016
naijababe:

I have watched PP. Had some of GA stars in it namely Addison mainly. They made a cameo appearance in one of the seasons.
From where did you download PP?
I'd like to download it too.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 09, 2016
Amen. grin grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 09, 2016
SupaC:

From where did you download PP?
I'd like to download it too.

Youtube.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tayoccu(m): 10:44pm On May 09, 2016
Van Helsing centers on Vanessa Helsing, the daughter of famous vampire hunter and Dracula nemesis Abraham Van Helsing. She is resurrected five years in the future to find out that vampires have taken over the world and that she possesses unique power over them. She is humanity’s last hope to lead an offensive to take back what has been lost.

"Van Helsing represents a new mythology in sci-fi by challenging traditional vampire rules," said Chad Oakes, Co-Chairman of Nomadic Pictures (Fargo, Hell on Wheels). "The series is unique in exploring a world completely dominated by vampires, while the human characters have to learn the importance of working together to ensure their survival."

The 13-episode series will commence with production in January 2016 for a Fall 2016 premiere. Neil LaBute (Your Friends & Neighbors, The Shape of Things) will serve as writer/showrunner on this new take on the Dracula myth.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:06am On May 10, 2016
Person of interest tonight and tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SupaC(m): 6:45am On May 10, 2016
naijababe:

Youtube.
Just YouTube?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:56am On May 10, 2016
SupaC:

Just YouTube?

Yes sir. They are all there, I just watched at my pace
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:06am On May 10, 2016
Elementary.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:08pm On May 10, 2016
Person of Interest.
I love how the opening sequence is always affected by the story. The Machine & its face recognition bug... #Pricessless
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:56pm On May 10, 2016
Wynonna Earp.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by glomovie: 1:05pm On May 10, 2016
i just discover this site.. The have lot of exciting Mobile TV series shows.. Contant updating give it a try
http://cyberwarblog.uclip.mobi
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SupaC(m): 4:41pm On May 10, 2016
naijababe:

Yes sir. They are all there, I just watched at my pace
Alright,thanks bigtime.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SupaC(m): 5:11pm On May 10, 2016
cao:
Elementary.
Almost like the Sherlock Holmes series. Name-wise and everything. Have you watched Sherlock Holmes itself? Real hit,I tell you. You enjoy video games? Well here's one for you. Sherlock Holmes has a video game: SHERLOCK HOLMES CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS Around 7Gb or so. Really nice game.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 5:29pm On May 10, 2016
Underground
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 5:48pm On May 10, 2016
SupaC:

Almost like the Sherlock Holmes series.
Name-wise and everything.
Have you watched Sherlock Holmes itself?
Real hit,I tell you.
You enjoy video games?
Well here's one for you.
Sherlock Holmes has a video game: SHERLOCK HOLMES CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
Around 7Gb or so.
Really nice game.
There are actually more of those Sherlock games, a new one will soon be released, Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter. I also watch the British series, Sherlock and I've watched other incarnations.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by YoungForever: 6:44pm On May 10, 2016
Fargo! Fargo!! Fargo!!!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SupaC(m): 6:47pm On May 10, 2016
cao:

There are actually more of those Sherlock games, a new one will soon be released, Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter. I also watch the British series, Sherlock and I've watched other incarnations.
The Devil's Daughter.
Hmmm.
Sounds interesting.
Have you checked out any of the Sherlock games?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 7:16pm On May 10, 2016
SupaC:

The Devil's Daughter.
Hmmm.
Sounds interesting.
Have you checked out any of the Sherlock games?
Crime and Punishment was free on PS+ on the PS3, but I don't play on it anymore (using my PS4 & can't be assed to switch on my PS3).
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 7:17pm On May 10, 2016
bykebyke:
Amen. grin grin grin
Hurry up-o.
Now watching Blindspot.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SupaC(m): 7:35pm On May 10, 2016
cao:

Crime and Punishment was free on PS+ on the PS3, but I don't play on it anymore (using my PS4 & can't be assed to switch on my PS3).
Alright then.
Enjoy!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 10, 2016
Malcolm fired..I am Pissed. angry angry grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 10, 2016
cao:

Hurry up-o.
Now watching Blindspot.
Hehehe..really soon.Still vexed about how Archer got tricked into bringing Barry back. angry grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (2920) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.