Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,620 members, 7,962,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:44 PM

Access My Sure 4 Odds For One Week! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Access My Sure 4 Odds For One Week! (193 Views)

Baba Ijebu Suspend My Account Due To My Sure Game / Contact Me For Your Sure 4 Odds Ticket Today / 100% Sure 4 Odds Good Luck Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Access My Sure 4 Odds For One Week! by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 30, 2021
Hello guys! My Name is Dave, a sport (football Tipster!)

Tired of staking game and not seeing winnings? Then read this post cos I'm here to work with you if you can only trust and give me a chance.

I offer 99% Sure Winning games that is not more than 5 odds that is if you give me a chance you will be getting my odds offer from 4 to 5 odds which are very guranteed for you winning your games.

This offer, is for only high stakers that can stake from N500 to above N1k for maximum profit.

If you're tired of seeing lost each time you stake game for winning, then this is an opportunity for you, don't miss it because I will only work with those who are ready!

Subscription offer: Now don't be afraid, cose I only charge just a little fee this is to make it easier for everyone interested in getting winning games. The subscription plan is for one week which is N1,500 Only.

Note: Only those who have subscribed and their payment confirmed, that I will put on a group channel were I shall be notifying with your games.

But for the mean time, Those interested in this offer can chat me on Whatsapp or give me a call with the number that will be uploaded as picture on this post.

The First 5 Person's to get this offer, will only Pay N1000, Naira.

See you guys as we work together......
Dave!

(1) (Reply)

FIFA World Cup Qualification (CAF) - Senegal VS Togo Prediction / Iwobi Nominated For Everton Goal Of The Month Award / Nigeria Vs Liberia Highlights: Iheanacho Scores Brace As Super Eagles Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.