Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,416 members, 7,947,728 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (620 Views)

Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke / Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Xj2020: 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
Re: . by Missyajoke(f): 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
Better mind your business, are they your kids ni
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
Xj2020:
in the name of praying while mentioning the word "Queen of Womanhood" and "Mother of Purity" repeatedly while pouring kernel pomade oil on herself and on the children against there will. I had to stop the madness by asking her to stop at a point. Mind you she was putting on her cross bearer necklace because she is a Grail messenger before now.
My question is what does she mean by Queen of Womanhood and Mother of Purity Isn't this woman going crazy
Are those words spoken by her in English or some other language? If yes, type out the words as spoken, specifying the language as well. undecided

Are the children in any direct danger at this time? undecided
Re: . by Daveambition(m): 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
Xj2020:
She just came back from the village, with the children and the first thing she did was to destroy a bird nest with the bird's egg on a plaintain plant outside the house.
Just this evening she kept making certain incantations in the name of praying while mentioning the word "Queen of Womanhood" and "Mother of Purity" repeatedly while pouring kernel pomade oil on herself and on the children against there will. I had to stop the madness by asking her to stop at a point. Mind you she was putting on her cross bearer necklace because she is a Grail messenger before now.
My question is what does she mean by Queen of Womanhood and Mother of Purity Isn't this woman going crazy
Op wait first ooh, who be the "SHE" gaan gaan.?
Re: . by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
She needs deliverance.

She's seriously under demonic influence.
Re: . by Xj2020: 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
Do yourself some good by reading and comprehending what was written up there� You do not to comment on the thread if you do not have something valuable to say
Missyajoke:
Better mind your business, are they your kids ni
Re: . by Righteousness2(m): 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
Take Authority In the Name of JESUS over the Marine Spirits and kingdoms she is calling. Bind them in the Name of JESUS Christ. Be sure to Have a relationship with JESUS before you Bind them, Else they will Bind you.

1 Like

Re: . by Promzy99: 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
Righteousness2:
Take Authority In the Name of JESUS over the Spirits and kingdoms she is calling. Bind them in the Name of JESUS Christ. Be sure to Have a relationship with JESUS before you Bind them, Else they will Bind you.
Ur last sentence got me laughin my intestine out. Righteousness2 u no go fit kill me.

1 Like

Re: . by Homeboiy: 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
Na from water she come nah
Re: . by Righteousness2(m): 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
Promzy99:
Ur last sentence got me laughin my intestine out. Righteousness2 u no go fit kill me.
My Brother it's Funny, but it is the truth.

If he Calls them anyhow without Being backed by GOD, they Deal ruthlessly with him there.
Re: . by Promzy99: 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
Righteousness2:

My Brother it's Funny, but it is the truth.

If he Calls them anyhow without Being backed by GOD, they Deal ruthlessly with him there.
But on a serious note, i dnt believe in those trash. They dnt work.
Re: . by Righteousness2(m): 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
Promzy99:
But on a serious note, i dnt believe in those trash. They dnt work.
Okay. We are Here! One day you will bring your Matter here.
Re: . by Xj2020: 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
The words were spoken in English same way you pray to our Lord Jesus Christ. But in her case it was the Queen of Womanhood and when I confronted her she was like she was praying for the protection of the home.
Kobojunkie:
Are those words spoken by her in English or some other language? If yes, type out the words as spoken, specifying the language as well. undecided

Are the children in any direct danger at this time? undecided
Re: . by Promzy99: 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
Righteousness2:

Okay. We are Here! One day you will bring your Matter here.
Guy plz its late, dnt scare me.
Re: . by Shellsploit: 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
Catholics can relate!!!
Mary most pure | Marians of the immaculate conception undecided
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
Xj2020:
The words were spoken in English same way you pray to our Lord Jesus Christ. But in her case it was the Queen of Womanhood and when I confronted her she was like she was praying for the protection of the home.
I Googled the terms but found no real hits. undecided

Please, do you not hesitate to protect the kids if you find them in immediate danger abeg! undecided
Re: . by Xj2020: 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
She was formally a Grail messenger like her mum. But it seems she has gone back to the sect
Kobojunkie:
I Googled the terms but found no real hits. undecided

Please, do you not hesitate to protect the kids if you find them in immediate danger abeg! undecided
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
Xj2020:
She was formally a Grail messenger like her mum. But it seems she has gone back to the sect
I didn't know Grail messengers believed in such things. undecided
Re: . by Xj2020: 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
I desperately need someone, anyone to explain to me in practical terms what's she is up to as she wouldn't open up to me
Kobojunkie:
I didn't know Grail messengers believed in such things. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria – Bishop Oyedepo / Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated / Meaning Of Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.