Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,167 members, 7,960,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

You Can Still Do It - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / You Can Still Do It (240 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Still Do It by sivanstar(m): 11:09am On Sep 01, 2021
♣♣YOU CAN STILL DO IT♣♣ Do you want to stop now?? Do you want to stop now because you got fed up,facing difficulties or thinking you can't do it anymore...... SURELY YOU CAN! **(As a student):"I can't know or pass this subject,it very difficult". Why can't you?? Those that are passing or knowing it didn't know it before but they started knowing it due to continuous studying. Never think it too late,surely you can still achieve something by the little time remain because a house is not built in a day **You can do it by making sure you gain or achieve something before you go to bed everyday and ask this question before you sleep,"what did I gain today?". **Don't wait for opportunity to study to come but create it instantly or else you will end saying I will study it tomorrow until you didn't till the time you need it or start exam which will be too late* Do the study right away and know it once and for all. Verily, "Step by step,you can achieve your dream".
"Brick by brick,a house is built"
"Study by study,a knowledge is achieved"
"Forget later,do it now". #sivanstar

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

November Mode!! / Rate This Poem. #endsars (video) / Osogbo Book Award: Obc To Award And Recognize Deserving Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.