Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,167 members, 7,936,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:32 PM

How Long Does It Take For An NIN To Get Validated. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Long Does It Take For An NIN To Get Validated. (8911 Views)

How To Unblock And Link Your NIN To Your MTN, Glo, Airtel And 9mobile Number / How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? / Linking NIN To SIM: Matters Arising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take For An NIN To Get Validated. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
Good afternoon Nairalanders.

My phone got stolen two months ago, and I bought a new one by the grace of God.
And ever since then I have been trying to retrieve my SIM Card.
I did my NIN, and after two weeks, I used it to do a welcome back.
But it have not been working since then, it's always on Emergency.

I reported to the NIN center, and they told me it will take one month, it's over one month now and it's still not working, due to invalidation of the NIN.

They still told me today that I should wait for two more weeks, I am tired of all this.
Why can't things be easily done in this country?

Anyone with similar experience should share please
How long does it take the NIN to be Validated
Re: How Long Does It Take For An NIN To Get Validated. by eddynaira125: 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
Find them something, them go help fast track d nin for u
Re: How Long Does It Take For An NIN To Get Validated. by eddynaira125: 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
Validation take like 3 to 7weeks

So opt for fast track
Re: How Long Does It Take For An NIN To Get Validated. by mikigen(m): 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
Did mine for a month now still saying invalid can't link line or do anything with it
Re: How Long Does It Take For An NIN To Get Validated. by Smithwilliams826: 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
2-3 yrs.

(1) (Reply)

How To Register Mtn Sim Using Your BVN / New 3000 Mah Battery For Infinix Hot 2 / To Change The Screen Of Your Ipad And Other Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.