Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,229 members, 7,960,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 10:06 AM

Do You Know You Can Travel Out By Ship To New Zealand - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do You Know You Can Travel Out By Ship To New Zealand (800 Views)

See How Much It Cost To Travel From Lagos To New York In The Good Old Days(pic) / A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know You Can Travel Out By Ship To New Zealand by deji2big: 7:46pm On May 22, 2011
for this info and how to go about it in warri contact my email amokundeji@yahoo.com
The info go for 3k
Re: Do You Know You Can Travel Out By Ship To New Zealand by Again2(m): 7:52pm On May 22, 2011
@deji2big

Another wicked Nigerian looking for pple to send on suicide mission.
Re: Do You Know You Can Travel Out By Ship To New Zealand by deji2big: 8:23pm On May 22, 2011
@again2 this is'nt a suicide mission only if you are willingly to go,i can't force you into the ship, i just happen to be lucky enough to have all this info
Re: Do You Know You Can Travel Out By Ship To New Zealand by dustydee: 8:28pm On May 22, 2011
deji aint you tired?don't you ever give up?
Re: Do You Know You Can Travel Out By Ship To New Zealand by Natasha2(f): 8:31pm On May 22, 2011
shocked shocked that's great cheesy
Re: Do You Know You Can Travel Out By Ship To New Zealand by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 22, 2011
deji2big:

for this info and how to go about it in warri contact my email amokundeji@yahoo.com
The info go for 3k

Really? Illegally, no doubt. Next we'll see on the news, some desperate Nigerians drowned, trying to get from Nigeria to Down Under by ship. You're just being wicked, thinking of your bank balance, and how to boost it.

Why aren't you in New Zealand yourself?
Re: Do You Know You Can Travel Out By Ship To New Zealand by lanrujay(m): 9:35pm On May 22, 2011
Your father needs to jump at that oooo why are yu guys so harsh?
BASTARD
Re: Do You Know You Can Travel Out By Ship To New Zealand by lanrujay(m): 9:40pm On May 22, 2011
To go there would be great but why illegal?
Do yu really want to DIE well DEJI?
Re: Do You Know You Can Travel Out By Ship To New Zealand by r231(m): 11:15pm On May 22, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Do You Know You Can Travel Out By Ship To New Zealand by Nobody: 12:00am On May 23, 2011
Deji u b ode,,,y u neva dey New Zealand abi u no won go, u b mumu, u brother n sista no dey there self, send u papa go dere now
Re: Do You Know You Can Travel Out By Ship To New Zealand by akanbijm: 10:05am On May 23, 2011
You must be a wicked person. So, you want to turn yourself to Containers and how many months or years is going to take to get to that place.You must be out of your minds
Re: Do You Know You Can Travel Out By Ship To New Zealand by switchmax8: 3:28pm On May 24, 2011
can u help me with boat travelling to usa?i need you to package me into militant war boat to usa if you can do that get back to me

(1) (Reply)

Computer Skills That Can Get U A Job In Us As A Student / l / Can Anyone Confirm If You Can Bring Gala Into The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.