Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,202 members, 7,936,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 08:54 PM

Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG (22160 Views)

Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 — Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu / Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet / Chikwe Ihekweazu Not Quarantined, But On Self-Isolation For 14 Days - NCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by Hopebringer: 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
osuofia2:
WAIT AND SEE Igbos CHEST BEAT, THE NORTH HAS MORE OF THIS BUT WE DONT MAKE NOISE,. SOUTHERN NIGERIA IS FULL OF NOISE MAKERS

I am not even ibo but the facts are glaring. The North is nothing but a wasted region led by mediocres hence they hadly get international appointments except those that are political.

How many intellectuals does the north have ? Even my tiny Edo state has over 100.times more intellectuals than the whole northern regions combined.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by dragunov: 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
I studied at FGC and was the best graduating student....I secured 300+ in the NCEE everyone knows that! And even today i challenge you to come up for a debate lemme deal with your Criminal brain and reset it....

NCE! Ah! No wonder. No wonder you are so unexposed, inexperienced and ignorant. You score 300 in NCEE and you are jerking off here. I see. Now I can actually see the reasons behind your hubris, arrogance and foolish pride. You are the best from where you come from. I can feel where you're coming from.

But be informed that your scores for NCE does not bring you near the average student in the South. It is always those who can't enter university or even polytechnics that end up in NCE where I come from. There are millions of youth with 1st degrees, 2nd degrees and even Phd. I mean millions of young people. Not all this sandwich courses and remedial classes you attend upnorth before you can boast of a degree and then end up bagging Phds at 60 or 70.
Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by dragunov: 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
I am a pure Northerner and by all standard I am far better than you! And none of your family members can match my I.q and qualification...

So keep ranting online half baked illiterate

NCEhaleel. Nothing upstairs but deluded ideas and plain dishonest thoughts

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by Ibkhaleel: 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
dragunov:

Fool NCEE not NCE....idiot national common entrance examination.... cool

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by Uncleodi(m): 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
englishmart:
If half the potentials of the igbos are tapped, Nigeria will be five-times better than the USA and China combined. Just give us biafra and see rapid development in 6-weeks. Within one-year, we'd become world power

You are too much my brother

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by fof1: 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
Someone7:

https://twitter.com/DrTedros/status/1433168175617687559?t=kT7ApDdmP2gcvPj8607HUg&s=19

For What...! He Should go Finally to the WHO Pls. He has done his best for Nigeria and God is Paying back Handsomely Now.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by dragunov: 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Fool NCEE not NCE....idiot national common entrance examination.... cool

grin grin grin grin Woyo Allah! Common Entrance! And I was even helping this mook upgrade by thinking it is NCE. See your life? You come on this forum to boast of your common entrance achievement? When people are talking about JAMB scores. Ah!

Is that not what we are saying? People work so hard in the South. Studying so hard to earn degrees and a primary school cert holder is challenging them on Nairaland that they are not educated, simply because he is well placed in the North courtesy of quota system and injustice. Now I know where this monkey is coming from. I rest my case
Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by Ibkhaleel: 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
dragunov:

grin grin grin grin Woyo Allah! Common Entrance! And I was even helping this mook upgrade by thinking it is NCE. See your life? You come on this forum to boast of your common entrance achievement? When people are talking about JAMB scores. Ah!

Is that not what we are saying? People work so hard in the South. Studying so hard to earn degrees and a primary school cert holder is challenging them on Nairaland that they are not educated, simply because he is well placed in the North courtesy of quota system and injustice. Now I know where this monkey is coming from. I rest my case
kaji Jaki ai arnen marar brain...the issue at the moment was that of common entrance and i was telling him my own achievement those days....I was privileged to attend a Unity school unlike u a tout with no achievement to show...dan zina
Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by dragunov: 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
kaji Jaki ai arnen marar brain...the issue at the moment was that of common entrance and i was telling him my own achievement those days....I was privileged to attend a Unity school unlike u a tout with no achievement to show...dan zina

Of all things, it is your primary school achievement you come here to boast about. You were privileged to attend Unity School. Imagine. What you call a privilege is what comes naturally to us. Can you imagine this little punk? Boasting about primary school education. Its ridiculous! But I will not be like you. I will not descend so low as to come here and start boasting of my academic achievements. We do it here like we breath air. And that is what is making your politicians so jealous that they want to destroy everything. Imagine this little punk!
Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by abnot: 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
I don't know how this good news turned into a tribal debate but from the little I know I'll say this. The position of a NCDC DG or head of infectious disease department or public health is traditionally not given to a person on the basis of politics. Chikwe is a great guy who has done well for himself and used the opportunity to serve as DG of NCDC as an opportunity to serve Nigeria. The environment was strange to him as he had not worked in Nigeria for a very long time and the people at NCDC did not really accept him because for them NCDC was just any other government agency. He had great work experiences in public health at public health institutions in South Africa, Germany and UK.

Prior to Chikwe the founding DG /CEO of NCDC (abdulsalami nasidi) was also very cerebral with great work experiences in Russia, Germany , USA and Nigeria public service. He rose to the position of Director public health at nigeria's health ministry and was once the country's chief epidemiologist , Chair of Global fund CCM , chair Task force on Avian influencza, DG West African Health Organization, along with many other appointments in and outside Nigeria. He established NCDC with very limited funding. But his people (northern people) also saw the position as one where they could come and make money. As a result his name got tainted in one corruption accusation or the other and he didn't leave the position till he was relieved.

In Nigerian you can find highly qualified and cerebral human capital in almost every region. The biggest problem is the culture and system. Culture where appointments are seen as an avenue to practice nepotism towards one tribe. As cerebral as Chikwe was NCDC was beginning to become a place for his kinsmen to meet to take over. No fault of his as the system/culture is rotten. If buhari appoints a cerebral yoruba man there tomorrow it will be the same. As a people Nigerians are not ready to build a country
Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by Ibkhaleel: 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
dragunov:

Of all things, it is your primary school achievement you come here to boast about. You were privileged to attend Unity School. Imagine. What you call a privilege is what comes naturally to us. Can you imagine this little punk? Boasting about primary school education. Its ridiculous! But I will not be like you. I will not descend so low as to come here and start boasting of my academic achievements. We do it here like we breath air. And that is what is making your politicians so jealous that they want to destroy everything. Imagine this little punk!
Shege kazami dan zina....You enjoyed ur stay at the north and is still benefiting ! None of your brothers can do to you what the north have done for your life...but because you are ungrateful and hypocritical you are now busy displaying your useless xter
Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by Mavor: 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Show us your own....if not the yahoo boys
Be there deceiving yourself. Yahoo or not, the average Southerner is better off than the average Northerner. You cows are not even smart enough to do Yahoo, you parasite are here making noise. They are asking for Northern educational achievement from the north, you are not ashamed to be calling 1984 and 1990. Joker!

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by IamReallyboy(m): 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
Those guys go soon Sack him and replace him with Fulani, Abi no be Nigeria we dey, Federal Republic of Fulani
Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by CoolAmbience(m): 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
englishmart:
If half the potentials of the igbos are tapped, Nigeria will be five-times better than the USA and China combined. Just give us biafra and see rapid development in 6-weeks. Within one-year, we'd become world power

Says a petty tribalist...

There isn't an ethic group in Nigeria that couldn't contribute immeasurably with her potentials further harnessed.

The SS has leverage in sports, media & crude resources; the NC,NE, NW agriculture & solid minerals; the SE trade, engineering & education. For the SW, it is services & education.

Tell me who has what it takes to turn around anything in the current leadership structure of the South East?

As far as I am concerned, every state and region are nations in their own rights...they are being ruled by their own people.

Which project(s) have the governors of the SE come together to do in the region's best interests? Name them?

Stop this Biafra nonsense! Imagine, if Kanu strategically channeled funds coming into IPOB from all parts of the world into meaningful projects in the SE? Imagine that IPOB was an initiative setup to drive accelerated development in the SE?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
englishmart:

Bros, you’re stretching things a bit by saying we’d be a world power one year after gaining our freedom! Ten to fifteen years sounds more realistic!

The main reason why certain quarters don’t wanna see us detached from them -even though they may see us in a negative light- is because they know what we’re capable of achieving....even if they’d sooner take a bullet to the brain than admit as much in public! With ‘one Nigeria’ they can hold us down, while at the same time cornering the bulk of Nigerias’ commonwealth to their region, religion, politicians and entrepreneurs!

A secondary reason why they want....not just Igbos, but all ethnicities/regions to remain with them in Nigeria, is that the moment one ethnicity/region succeeds in leaving, it will start a domino effect that’ll see others rushing for the door as well, hence spelling doom for their ATM! Forget all their empty talk of unity and all such rubbish....e no reach their heart!
Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
jumpandpas:
grin

If it is in COWgeria, they would have given the appointment to one illiterate Aboki.

With this appointment, watch how they'll replace him with one REPENTED Boko Haram.
Are u not ashamed of ur comment? How can 140 people like such a nonsensical comment when the person was appointed by PMB, and the chance he got as NCDC head fetched him the fame that got him this appointment but because u are born to wail u still complain in delusion.
Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by plantist: 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
englishmart:

Yeah with enough drugs to go round.
Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by UCHIHAmask: 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
englishmart:
hahahaha,this is a joke.
I'm Biafran and I don't underestimate my people but common! you can't be serious with that words or you appear a clown...

no offense intended.!!
Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by Tats(m): 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
He is simply going to work in his second home. He is German.
Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by jumpandpas(m): 11:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
Coronabirus:
Are u not ashamed of ur comment? How can 140 people like such a nonsensical comment when the person was appointed by PMB, and the chance he got as NCDC head fetched him the fame that got him this appointment but because u are born to wail u still complain in delusion.

Shut up.
Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by Ibkhaleel: 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
[s]
Mavor:
Be there deceiving yourself. Yahoo or not, the average Southerner is better off than the average Northerner. You cows are not even smart enough to do Yahoo, you parasite are here making noise. They are asking for Northern educational achievement from the north, you are not ashamed to be calling 1984 and 1990. Joker!
[/s] Try to make good points next time...stop depending on expired lies from your generations who knows nothing about the North...we feed you, offer you leadership and lead to to prosperity while you kill yourselves hate yourselves and have always produced Criminals for us in the Country......a people that can give their parents for ritual what else do you expect from such people if not a display of their cursed nature....

Never ever underestimate the north lest you'll disgrace yourself all the time... shamefull old clown
Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by Ibkhaleel: 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
dragunov:

Jahilin arne kazami me warin balaga
Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by dragunov: 11:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Shege kazami dan zina....You enjoyed ur stay at the north and is still benefiting ! None of your brothers can do to you what the north have done for your life...but because you are ungrateful and hypocritical you are now busy displaying your useless xter

Because I can speak Hausa? Is that a benefit? Who Hausa epp? grin grin I fit use am collect cash?
Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by dragunov: 11:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Jahilin arne kazami me warin balaga

Primaryschoolhaleel
Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by dragunov: 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
[s][/s] Try to make good points next time...stop depending on expired lies from your generations who knows nothing about the North...we feed you, offer you leadership and lead to to prosperity while you kill yourselves hate yourselves and have always produced Criminals for us in the Country......a people that can give their parents for ritual what else do you expect from such people if not a display of their cursed nature....

Never ever underestimate the north lest you'll disgrace yourself all the time... shamefull old clown

Nobody is speaking expired lies here. Its plain for all to see.
Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by Ibkhaleel: 11:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
dragunov:

Primaryschoolhaleel
Your parents are always disappointed at your character shege munafiki....kwanan ka yakusa karewa dan jakar uba arnen banxa
Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by Ibkhaleel: 11:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
dragunov:

Nobody is speaking expired lies here. Its plain for all to see.
You are living a life of lies and deceit...thats why you wil always be frustrated....remain backward, jobless and a slave ....and eventually die and roast in hellfire
Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by dragunov: 11:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin You will thrash till you die. Banza! Dan Iska! He pain am well well. Continue yout insult. I don't care
I am enjoying this. Na you kukuma do yourself. I even wan epp upgrade u. U said no. NCEEhaleel!

Ibkhaleel:
Your parents are always disappointed at your character shege munafiki....kwanan ka yakusa karewa dan jakar uba arnen banxa
Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by Ibkhaleel: 11:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
dragunov:
grin grin grin grin grin grin You will thrash till you die. Banza! Dan Iska! He pain am well well. Continue yout insult. I don't care
I am enjoying this. Na you kukuma do yourself. I even wan epp upgrade u. U said no. NCEEhaleel!

The truth sounds like an insult to tou.... I'm only describing your pityable condition.....arne dan kazama
Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by dragunov: 11:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
You are living a life of lies and deceit...thats why you wil always be frustrated....remain backward, jobless and a slave ....and eventually die and roast in hellfire

FORGET! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin Shey na u go prepare the fire? You wey no go ever die, de there now. Obo lagido! Suupo, Sumondere. Na delusion go kill you.
Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by Ibkhaleel: 11:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
dragunov:

FORGET! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin Shey na u go prepare the fire? You wey no go ever die, de there now. Obo lagido! Suupo, Sumondere. Na delusion go kill you.
All those that deny the truth and chose to fight the truth and associate partners with God are the dwellers of hellfire! You know deep in your heart that you are a liar! A lost animal and a disgrace to humanity
Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by dragunov: 12:11am On Sep 03, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
All those that deny the truth and chose to fight the truth and associate partners with God are the dwellers of hellfire! You know deep in your heart that you are a liar! A lost animal and a disgrace to humanity

Oga Ade! Who made you the arbiter of the truth? I keep telling you that you are delusional and grossly unexposed. You need to travel far and wide. Get out of your islamic cocoon and know the real truth. Not the fake truth you have been peddling. Ode!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Penile Enlargement Solutiom That Works / Ijeoma Nnodim: A Paediatrician Born Deaf; An Inspirational Story (Photos) / Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.