Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,186 members, 7,936,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 07:23 PM

Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) (49804 Views)

Paul Okoye Reunites With His Wife And Kids In Atlanta Amidst Divorce Rumors / Rema Finally Reunites With His Uniport Girlfriend At The Chop Life Festival - / DJ Cuppy Reunites With Asa Asika, Her Ex-Boyfriend In Portugal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by skales67(m): 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
post=105460998:

Ion........

Ion........
If your babe isn't the most annoying person you've ever met in your life,
Is she really your babe?

Food for thought!

Why do you always spew rubbish in comment sections? Must you comment?

Just read this rubbish aloud to yourself... does it make sense to you? How can someone you are supposed to bond emotionally with be the most annoying person in your life?

What am I saying sef? It will definitely make sense to you because you think like your useless brainless "darling daddy" in Aso Villa.

I know you'd also equate this rubbish comment to more like
"If the President of your nation isn't the most docile and lifeless leader you have ever encountered, would he really be seen as a leader?"

It won't be well with who ever did this to you undecided

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by wumi2017(f): 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
No dey put mouth for husband and wife matter,,e get reason
Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by Newboss(m): 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
Okortor:
I have just come to realize all women are the same.
A friend of mine has this pretty wife, he pays her monthly and even established a supermarket for her.
They had lil issue fews day back which can be resolved amicably even without involving third party but only for her to pack her things n left with his 3kids.
I am more surprised because I know he adores his wife.

FEAR WOMEN.......

You must be talking to simps. Na simp dey adore women. The man is a mumu man
Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by Queenmaker: 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
Okortor:
A friend of mine has this pretty wife, he pays her monthly and even established a supermarket for her.
They had lil issue fews day back which can be resolved amicably even without involving third party but only for her to pack her things n left with his 3kids.

FEAR WOMEN.......
Fear women,based on a one sided narrative. What is considered a "lil" issue may be a major issue for the woman. Did her husband do something horrible like cheat on her despite the supermarket and money he gave her? Did you hear her side of the tale? For some women, it's the little things that matter. Get to the root of issues before coming to conclusions.
Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by Newboss(m): 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
I can only believe if the video was live. Many people have unshared videos of them spending time with their children
Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by feezay86: 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Congratulations to them but if they are truly reconciling the children should left out of their social media dramas, hype and stunts.

Peace is better than war and privacy is the best strategy for a happy, peaceful and successful marriage.

God bless you
Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by MartinsD12(m): 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPBHSTJvBkw

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTW_cSQHNH4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Good to know there is reconciliation, that's the maturity we want from Paul not blaming his brother or anybody

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
Customerspride:
. Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Scammer, if you like open one million user name, I will still get you, and use them to liking your own post

Scam beware of him

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by Evercurious(f): 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
wyserose:
God hate divorce

But I never said he shld go for a divorce... I only said he shld change his tactics... "I love my wife ,I love my wife ' shldnt give you guys the right to be stupid atimes... If that lady had something to lose or she contributed something significant in that family , she wld be more tolerant and careful in talking some steps and decisions.. That guy has got everything to lose. That's why he has to go through all that.. only God knows what he must be committed to warrant such from his wife.. Well as for me I no get time for stress and I believe all issues can be resolved amicably if everyone is considerate ,open minded and sincere.. For in all these, forgiveness wont be an issue. It's well with us all

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
So sososososososososososossososososososososo
Happppppppppy for them.....

Werrey Bloggers!!

Tubaba no worry your own go settle....Legend for life!!!
Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by teebillz: 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
I am sure that she's the one behind the camera. It's just konji that is bringing them back. They will resume hostility once they satisfy their cravings.
Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by oglalasioux(m): 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
This movie is titled 'Two idiots ruining the lives of innocent children'.
Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by Idiko1: 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
Okortor:

FEAR WOMEN.......

The bolded is the freaking reason. When a man adores a woman, he has created a monster.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
Two grown clowns..
Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by franchasng: 8:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
Okortor:

FEAR WOMEN.......
lol
Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by Bngf: 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
Leave the hoeee and take care of your kids
Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by akanbiaa(m): 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
So what is now the fate of the pregnant housemaid?
Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by eagleonearth(m): 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
Okortor:

FEAR WOMEN.......
these things happen to simps/half men only. A full man loves his wife in a way that the woman bestow so much respect on him. He stands his ground where he should while providing for the family, sometimes he leaves the woman to guess his next move. Too much weakness around a woman and excess adoration leads to disaster.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
nijabazaar:
Divorce is the new Modern
If I am fed up with my wife, I divorce her. If I am fed up with my Man, I divorce him.
Yes, I am Bisexual
You must be fed up with yourself, doesn't mean you should divorce your life
Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by hahn(m): 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
This guy wan release album abi wetin? undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
I am crying for the future of those male Nigerians! What those future holds for them "Na Gossip. " A full blown man gossiping from morning till dawn! Nawaooo! Tuface that Rudeboy this! Everyday! No wonder una president dey do anyhow anyhow because him no say all of una na sheep! Aturu awusa! Rumor mongers and gossip Gossip! Una don take women position in life!
Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by emmyN(m): 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
Apparently the divorce news was fake news.
Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by eric111111(m): 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by Alaganature09(m): 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
Nawa oooo who come dey video am? Abi he carry video man follow body? All this celebrities life style can be so annoying at times
Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by SKGtalkof9jaboi: 11:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Congratulations to them but if they are truly reconciling the children should left out of their social media dramas, hype and stunts.

Peace is better than war and privacy is the best strategy for a happy, peaceful and successful marriage.
Did Paul and Anita brought anything to social media before? Is it not ur bloggers that were dragging them?
Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by Queenserah26(f): 12:18am On Sep 04, 2021
Well said

Odewaleadesoye:

Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by Exceed15: 12:40am On Sep 04, 2021
This is good news.
I can't imagine separating from my wife and daughter.
Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by anambraamaka: 4:34am On Sep 04, 2021
Great news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Curvy Girls Rock": OAP, Toolz Shares Cute New Photo / Zlatan Ibile Rocks DJ Cuppy At His Concert (Photos) / Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.