Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,181 members, 7,936,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 06:49 PM

Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) (70291 Views)

Tonto Dikeh In Car Purchase Mess, Destroys Dealer Office Despite Failure To Pay / Tonto Dikeh Accuses Janemena Of Aborting Pregnancy For Ex-Lover Kpokpogri (Pix) / Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nwodosis:
The only woman that wants a perfect husband in her imperfection.
Most single women of 35yrs... 90% of them are like that...women with sense and something to offer have already found a man to wife them by 35. They think they are a gift to men but never stop to think what is it they have to offer a good man. Eventually they end up baby mamas, single mothers, artificially inseminated, side chicks .....or die alone.

At her age with children, her only use to a man is sex! No man worth his salt is going to marry a woman with children or invest in another man's child. All these women that are looking for perfect husbands but fail to see their own imperfections are the ones that end last last as side chicks, baaby mamas...or die alone. A few of them will eventually borrow themselves sense but by that time it is usually too late.

The lesson to all women reading this (it is a lesson you either embrace now or learn later at great cost) is this: You are no longer in a position to call the shots once you reach the age of 35, you take what comes along and learn to make the best of it and be grateful Because your next opportunity (if you ever get one) will be worse than the one you turned down. You need a man to help raise your children and for companionship in later life and you need a man who has the same investment in your relationship as you i.e not a man who already has his own kids and for who you are just a companion/sex partner because thats all you are going to get (if you are lucky) once you miss the boat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Frakintayo(m): 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
Na her cup of tea.
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Salvofthesouth(m): 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
This Tonto go take style sweet for bed o
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Cerebellum: 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Use any words you want,its a faceless forum so e no mean anything. All I can deduce about you so far is that you are a bitter lover,the type that would never wish an ex well else how do you explain the fact that tonto is depressed when she's actually expressing her happiness and thanking God for exposing the cheat called kpokpogri.I never followed you here,I just bumped on your comment when I was reading through and as usual you didn't disappoint

Alaye stop this!

The guy dumped the hoelosho coz she cheated, and even wanted to kill herself while she begged the nigga

I'm 100% sure this dirty girl is pained and depressed!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Bngf: 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
Really
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by ugotaya: 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
AS ANYONE EVER THOUGHT MAYBE TONTO IS THE REAL OPPOSITE OF BOBRISKY. SHE IS A HE JUDGING BY HER SIGNATURE HASTAGS. PLEASE LET HER LIVE HER LIFE AND Y'ALL SHOULD LEAVE HER ALONE

HER NEW NAME IS TONTORISKY grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Johel(m): 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
jaybenugo:
Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Her Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Photos)

Actress, Tonto Dikeh has shared new photos of herself in a mood of thanksgiving to God after she broke-up with Prince Kpokpogri, her ex-boyfriend, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photos on Instagram;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTb6LfZofYX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lol....This lady just needs a good D*CK like mine,good loving and attention....marriage ain't for her...I wish I can be that man to bring her happiness though,but mehn I'm broke,so she no fit reason me...lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by kkonyeji(m): 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
This is a faceless forum which I always use to my advantage because im not an expressive person in reality and stop the comparism as you don't know me .As for Tonto it is clear that she's a strong woman but make bad choices as lovers,she loves deep as well but haven't been very lucky with her love life.

Stop saying what you don't know.
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by peressteve: 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nwodosis:
best quote ever
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
Is this how she will continue to deceive herself until she leaves this planet Earth

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by ParkleElegant: 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
cruzita:
Take a break from relationship and social media and rediscover yourself and ur worth tonto...u are gradually loosing it

I wish say she go hear u
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Kajaard: 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
chatinent:

August 31, 2021 user?

I apologize for chatting you.

With due respect, please get lost now.

Fvck off. Jehovah witness simp. Spits angry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Snakedoctor1: 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
jaybenugo:
Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Her Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Photos)

Actress, Tonto Dikeh has shared new photos of herself in a mood of thanksgiving to God after she broke-up with Prince Kpokpogri, her ex-boyfriend, IgbereTV reports.

Sweetie leave the public space for a while with your feelings and all.
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by komols856: 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
jaybenugo:

Happy in the day time. Cry cry in the night. Don't be deceived

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by CNiro: 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nwa ọma!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Timmybr: 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
TimeSpaceWizard:
Hahahahahaha

I feel she is trying to act happy as always. Who is the next guy to enjoy this girl?
I wish to date this babe, to experience how bad she is jooor! I actually love her and her craziness!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by doneback04: 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nothing much, the pussy has been Bleep by the prince, so melow, no come dey form as if you had nothing to lose

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Profkenny1(m): 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
She's above 30, with a kid, therefore she's in no-man's land. No man of value will marry such a banana-gobbler and cum dumpster. A single woman above age 30 is as useless to the society as an 18 year-old boy is.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Goalnaldo(m): 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
Please tell her I'm available. Since she's on a mission to test all made in nigeria men.
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Platony(m): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
TONTO na 100% feminist & it's choking her.

Anyhow woman dey wealthy or influential reach, she must submit to her husband.
Tonto dey find man wey go be her boy boy.
Oponu!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Hushpuppy20(m): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
God save you I thought it was Thanksgiving done in church...oniranu alagbere omo ale
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by obyrich(m): 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
Polyol:
Deep down you can see the depression in her.

All the hashtags show how much this Osho wants to be the man. May God prevent us from falling into the hands of confused feminist like Tonto.
I blame foolish undecerning men hovering around her.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by samwillyco1(m): 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
Suffering and smiling, keep on deceiving yourself
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by GhostWisperer: 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
How do you know she's depressed? Its the man that has shown signs of depression so far.She dumped him and has moved on,I bet you hate the fact that she moved on quickly.
The question is why is she so desperate to show the world she's not affected by then end of the relationship? But mumu like you done come again. Even your username sound foolish. I-YA-AE-BE. What a foolish cunt.
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
TimeSpaceWizard:
Hahahahahaha

I feel she is trying to act happy as always. Who is the next guy to enjoy this girl?

dont worry, there will be many. A single woman with a child has no other use for a man but sex.
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Temi2468: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nwodosis:
Kai, this is deep!
Na true talk.
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Temi2468: 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
cruzita:
Take a break from relationship and social media and rediscover yourself and ur worth tonto...u are gradually loosing it

Verily, verily, I say unto you, even psychological counseling cannot help her. She needs an encounter, a divine one.
Nothing is impossible with God.

But, you spoke well.
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by hokafor(m): 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
Churchill my guy go dey one corner dey
sip french congac. This girl is toxic , she should be checked into the nearest psychiatrist Center

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by lexy2014: 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
TimeSpaceWizard:
Hahahahahaha

I feel she is trying to act happy as always.
Exactly...it's just for d cameras. When alone, all this fake happiness will run
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Burgerlomo: 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
She will be pretending to be in happy mood outside while she will be crying God why me in one corner of her house. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Polyol(m): 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
grin
DonEvarest:
boss you're a real Gee grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Thunderfayayou: 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
jaybenugo:

Every thing na fake!

From the smiles to the house to the cloths.

Fake!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) / Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram / Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.