Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,726 members, 7,918,233 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:11 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3516 Views)

Who Can Give Me Directions To Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin / My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) / Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Ocholu: 11:54am On Sep 07, 2021
God is the Greatest!
Re: . by ozome15(m): 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ocholu:
So, I just came into Enugu recently. Man needs to relax na and this konji wey hold me bad. Please someone should tell me where i can find an ashawo joint where clean and fine girls dey? Thanks .
Which sida of enugu are u, so they can give u the closetet one to u
Re: . by Ocholu: 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
ozome15:

Which sida of enugu are u, so they can give u the closetet one to u

Bro, I am around New Haven. But I don't mind going to any location.
Re: . by ozome15(m): 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ocholu:

Go to cossy hotel agbain road, or 3D suite Indep/layout, one nigeria obiagu.
Re: . by Nemesis0147(m): 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ocholu:

one Nigeria obiagu
Re: . by Tobiloba24072: 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
You don't need ashawo joint in the east, igbo girls are very open to sex, just go to a place with high number of people hanging out, involve 1 or 2 of them, buy them drinks and something to eat, then tell one of them your predicament and boredom and in need of company and someone to take you around fun places in the state.
In new haven, you can go to hard-break hotel, you will see lots of girls there and it's a nice hangout and a bit classy

Even in Lagos these works with igbo girls.

4 Likes

Re: . by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
Tobiloba24072:
You don't need ashawo joint in the east, igbo girls are very open to sex, just go to a place with high number of people hanging out, involve 1 or 2 of them, buy them drinks and something to eat, then tell one of them your predicament and boredom and in need of company and someone to take you around fun places in the state.
In new haven, you can go to hard-break hotel, you will see lots of girls there and it's a nice hangout and a bit classy

Your matter don cast!

Na where you dey deposit to...

1 Like

Re: . by Tobiloba24072: 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:

Your matter

Na where you dey deposit to...

No be me oooo, nah igbo girls wey life good life and dey greedy and like to use pussy as means of entertainment and payment.

2 Likes

Re: . by Sektor8(m): 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ocholu:
So, I just came into Enugu recently. Man needs to relax na and this konji wey hold me bad. Please someone should tell me where i can find an ashawo joint where clean and fine girls dey? Thanks .

No reason that one nigeria..enter kosi hotel at agbani road..hotel metropole for independence layout..these two are the closest to you..e get one hotel after the metropole just down but I don forget the name dem full there
Re: . by Ocholu: 6:58am On Sep 08, 2021
Tobiloba24072:

This one no too easy like that o boss.

1 Like

Re: . by Ocholu: 6:59am On Sep 08, 2021
Sektor8:

No reason that one nigeria..enter kosi hotel at agbani road..hotel metropole for independence layout..these two are the closest to you..e get one hotel after the metropole just down but I don forget the name dem full there

Google maps is showing me one Hotel Metropole around Ogui Road. Na him??
Re: . by Tobiloba24072: 7:02am On Sep 08, 2021
Ocholu:

This one no too easy like that o boss.

Baba, once nah east or where igbo girl dey, you go see Bleep, as long as you look clean and fit treat them.
Re: . by Sektor8(m): 7:12am On Sep 08, 2021
Ocholu:

Google maps is showing me one Hotel Metropole around Ogui Road. Na him??

E fit be..just tell Keke or cab after adig suites..
The place is on the right after adig suites ..
Or if you get money like 7k to 10k for a night babes full sha just go to cubana side for night pick one then plenty
Re: . by Sektor8(m): 8:37am On Sep 08, 2021
Tobiloba24072:

Baba, once nah east or where igbo girl dey, you go see Bleep, as long as you look clean and fit treat them.
Lol Dey wine yourself..
Re: . by Ocholu: 9:30am On Sep 08, 2021
Sektor8:

E fit be..just tell Keke or cab after adig suites..
The place is on the right after adig suites ..
Or if you get money like 7k to 10k for a night babes full sha just go to cubana side for night pick one then plenty

Thank you man
Re: . by Ocholu: 9:32am On Sep 08, 2021
Ocholu:

If person fit see around ESUT sef!
Re: . by Sektor8(m): 9:45am On Sep 08, 2021
Ocholu:

If person fit see around ESUT sef!

Enter kosi hotel for agbani road..opposite Roban stores 1k per cum and girls na from universities and other states
Re: . by Ocholu: 10:12am On Sep 08, 2021
Sektor8:

Enter kosi hotel for agbani road..opposite Roban stores 1k per cum and girls na from universities and other states

My guy! grin you na OG. Thanks.
Re: . by Ocholu: 5:20am On Sep 12, 2021
Ocholu:

I still neva see any better place.
Re: . by Qqqqqr: 9:25am On May 16, 2022
Where can I find ashawo around agbani
Re: . by youngreezy(m): 1:07pm On Jul 09
Sektor8:

omor i dey enugu town,make una help me out abeg

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex?? / Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? / Naija Girls Are You This Desperate (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.