Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,091 members, 7,960,472 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 09:40 PM

#bbnaija: Tega Tenders Public Apology To Her Husband Over Her Affair With Boma - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Tega Tenders Public Apology To Her Husband Over Her Affair With Boma (246 Views)

BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) / Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video / BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Tega Tenders Public Apology To Her Husband Over Her Affair With Boma by Naijaexploit(m): 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
BBNaija star, Tega, has tendered a public apology to her husband, Ajeboh KrisLawrence, over her affair with Boma during the show.
In an interview with BeatFM this morning, Tega said she has spoken to her husband and that they are good.

According to Tega, she and Boma got carried away by the attention they gave each other during the show and that coming out of the house, they have realized that they pushed the button too far.

” We were enjoying the buzz from the housemates and we kept on going. Coming out from the show, we realized that we pushed the button too far and it exploded! I’m going to own up to my sh*t and tender a sincere apology to Nigerians.”she said

#BBNaija?star, Tega tenders public?apology to her husband over her affair with Boma during the show

When told that she might also need to apologize to her husband, the mum of one said

” Of course my husband… we have spoken and we are good.”

This however contradicts er husband who in an interview he granted on Monday, said he is yet to speak with her since she got evicted. Read here.

During the interview with BeatFM, Boma was asked if he knew Tega was married and he responded ”Yes”.

#BBNaija?star, Tega tenders public?apology to her husband over her affair with Boma during the show

When asked if he felt comfortable ”tapping the as*” of a married woman and flirting with her, he responded

”When I was on the show everything was just different. Everything was just different. As soon as I walked into that door, it was a whole different…it was real life but it wasn’t real life because it as a different world. As soon as you open that door and you came into the house, it was a whole different ball game”

When asked if he should have created boundaries knowing that Tega was married, Boma responded by saying everything about him in the house was just ”vibes”.

Watch the interview below..

http://naijaexploit.com.ng/2021/09/07/bbnaija-star-tega-tenders-public-apology-to-her-husband-over-her-affair-with-boma-during-the-show-video/

Re: #bbnaija: Tega Tenders Public Apology To Her Husband Over Her Affair With Boma by Mrkumareze(m): 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
cheesy
Re: #bbnaija: Tega Tenders Public Apology To Her Husband Over Her Affair With Boma by Freestainworld(m): 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
Nonsense apologies
Re: #bbnaija: Tega Tenders Public Apology To Her Husband Over Her Affair With Boma by Faber(m): 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
That's normal with them. While cheating on you they got three plans.. up their sleeves..

1) They gonna apologize and tell you if you throw them away, they gonna die.

2) If you don't accept the fake apologies coated with crocodile tears. They shock you by moving on with whom they cheated or some random dude.

3) If you accept their fake apologies, they will try to cheat on you again in no distant time.

If you cheated on your partner, as a man, she is free to walk away, you're the man. You got the house, you ain't leaving your own house cos you cheated. If by chance she says she ain't backing off from you and the relationship, that's a good one . Never cheat on her again. Dude you got to tame ur wild dick. But preparing to revenge by cheating on you in the near future automatically qualify her to be booted out of ya life. Dude you're not in any modafuvckin cheating competition or marathon with ya partner. Dump her ass, the moment she cheats on you as a revenge. She ain't gonna stop cheating on you, they hardly turn away from a bad-freaky-sweet habit, so dump her ass.

" I cheated on her and she took me back, so am gonna forgive and have her back" Man you're a modafvckin foolish son of a bitch, a scumbag.

Re: #bbnaija: Tega Tenders Public Apology To Her Husband Over Her Affair With Boma by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
Did she offend the public? So what will now happen after these yeye apologies? mtcheww Reason why I don't accept some apologies because people misuse it after doing and undo.

(1) (Reply)

Chizonic Ft Swazzy Leech (music Video) / Which Of This Three Movie Would You Recommed Its Continuation And Why? / African Movie Channel Saturday Night Movie: Muddled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.