Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,498 members, 7,961,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 08:34 AM

Toyota Camry 07 Faulty Ac Compressor - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Camry 07 Faulty Ac Compressor (857 Views)

Hyundai Accent 1.4liter AC Compressor Issues / Changing AC Compressor From Automatic To Manual / The Current Prices Of Corolla AC Compressor And Condenser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Camry 07 Faulty Ac Compressor by newton88(m): 11:23am On Sep 09, 2021
My Automatic follow come Toyota Camry 07 Ac Compressor became faulty and I was advised to go for manual compressor which I did. After 2 weeks of installation of both manual compressor and condenser the Ac became faulty, after examining the Ac I was told repairing the manual Ac won’t solve the problem that I should go for Peugeot Ac compressor that it’s more durable and user friendly.
My question is how compatible is Peugeot Ac on Toyota Camry 07. Your candid opinions will be highly appreciated thanks.
Re: Toyota Camry 07 Faulty Ac Compressor by Omeiza100: 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
I use same camry 07
Had a faulty compressor
I was advised to get Peugeot compressor Whivh I did
Buh my car vibrates a lot while the AC is on.
I switched to manual camry compressor
Didn’t last two months
Spoilt again
Was counseled to get original oem automatic compressor
Quite costly so I’m taking my time
It’s just sad once that follow come compressor spoils

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry 07 Faulty Ac Compressor by newton88(m): 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
Though the Ac technician assured me that my car won’t Vibrate cos I raised same concern. Do you have idea the cost of original oem automatic compressor?
Re: Toyota Camry 07 Faulty Ac Compressor by Peppermintflav: 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
Once it's a Peugeot compressor, it Must vibrate. It's better you use a 2003 Toyota Corolla compressor, it will serve better
Re: Toyota Camry 07 Faulty Ac Compressor by emmyN(m): 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
newton88:
My Automatic follow come Toyota Camry 07 Ac Compressor became faulty and I was advised to go for manual compressor which I did. After 2 weeks of installation of both manual compressor and condenser the Ac became faulty, after examining the Ac I was told repairing the manual Ac won’t solve the problem that I should go for Peugeot Ac compressor that it’s more durable and user friendly.
My question is how compatible is Peugeot Ac on Toyota Camry 07. Your candid opinions will be highly appreciated thanks.

Change your AC technician angry

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry 07 Faulty Ac Compressor by oladipuposadeeq(m): 4:53am On Sep 10, 2021
newton88:
Though the Ac technician assured me that my car won’t Vibrate cos I raised same concern. Do you have idea the cost of original oem automatic compressor?
contact bifaka AC here on nairaland i will try to get their no.

(1) (Reply)

Hid Or Led? / I Really Need A Bullet! / Who Makes Worse Drivers? Men Or Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.