Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,481 members, 7,961,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 06:46 AM

Nothing Satisfies The Human Desire Completely Except Jesus Christ Crucified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nothing Satisfies The Human Desire Completely Except Jesus Christ Crucified (93 Views)

There Is No Salvation Except Jesus! Acts 4:12 / No Prophet In The Bible Has Performed Miracle Than Me Except Jesus -bishop Obini / See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Satisfies The Human Desire Completely Except Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 3:35am On Sep 10, 2021
Nothing else in the physical or spiritual realm satisfies completely the human desire except Jesus Christ Crucified.........

"But whoever takes a drink of the water that I will give him shall never, no never, be thirsty any more. But the water that I will give him shall become a spring of water welling up (flowing, bubbling) [continually] within him unto (into, for) eternal life." (John 4:14 ampc)

Have you submitted completely to the Lordship/Ownership of Jesus Christ Crucified ?
Re: Nothing Satisfies The Human Desire Completely Except Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 4:46am On Sep 10, 2021
"And we know that all things(both the good and the bad things of this earthly existence) work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." (Romans 8:28)
Re: Nothing Satisfies The Human Desire Completely Except Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 5:32am On Sep 10, 2021
"His intention was the perfecting and the full equipping of the saints (His consecrated people), [that they should do] the work of ministering toward building up Christ’s body (the church),

13 [That it might develop] until we all attain oneness in the faith and in the comprehension of the [[b]full and accurate] knowledge of the Son of God, that [we might arrive] at really mature manhood (the completeness of personality which is nothing less than the standard height of Christ’s own perfection), the measure of the stature of the fullness of the Christ and the completeness found in Him.

14 So then, we may no longer be children, tossed [like ships] to and fro between chance gusts of teaching and wavering with every changing wind of doctrine, [the prey of] the cunning and cleverness of [c]unscrupulous men, [gamblers engaged] in every shifting form of trickery in inventing errors to mislead.

15 Rather, let our lives lovingly [d]express truth [in all things, speaking truly, dealing truly, living truly]. Enfolded in love, let us grow up in every way and in all things into Him Who is the Head, [even] Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One).

16 For because of Him the whole body (the church, in all its various parts), closely joined and firmly knit together by the joints and ligaments with which it is supplied, when each part [with power adapted to its need] is working properly [in all its functions], grows to full maturity, building itself up in love." (Ephesians 4:12-16 ampc)

(1) (Reply)

Repent And Believe In Jesus Christ Crucified / God Let Me Tolu Ilori Enter The Kingdom Of God / God Teach Me Tolu Ilori To Do Your Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.