Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,445 members, 7,961,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 11:43 PM

Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat - Crime (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat (35421 Views)

Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested / Alleged Sex In Car On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: It Was A Case Of Murder & Suicide / Police Arrest Tolani Yusu 'O Strong’ Gang Leader For Slashing Man's Intestine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel01: 12:37am On Sep 18, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Yes na!! Christianity killed the inhabitants of Mecca and Medina not the terrorist prophet who got poisoned for his terrorist activities
Does the Bible praise Taqiya? Jesus in John 7:1-13 practiced Taqiya.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel01: 12:38am On Sep 18, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Is that why mumuhamad stole Jesus Christ from the Bible and added to his lies filled Quran?
Bible defines "Lying Spirits by GOD" to mean GOD MAKES YOU LIE; you have no will (2 Samuel 12:7-12):
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:38am On Sep 18, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
[s]you can now chose which one to believe!

All are Christianity based terorism acts!

History proves that religions cannot be imposed by force, therefore Islam could not have spread by the sword. Rather it spread by means of the call alone, and by means of the call alone peoples who had shortly beforehand defeated the Arabs, such as the Turks and Mongols, embraced Islam. The Qur’an spread throughout India – although the Arabs had nothing to do with India except as passers-by – in such a way that the number of Muslims in that land increased to fifty million. The spread of Islam in China, of which the Arabs never conquered any part, was no less. You will see, in a later chapter, how fast Islam spread in that land, where the number of Muslims at present is more than twenty million.

Is it now clear to you how incorrect the accusations against Islam are, and the extent to which the Jewish and Christian scholars, and the media, have misled you?

It is as if you want to say that your religion was not spread by the sword. It is as if you want to convince people of the mercy and compassion of the followers of your religion. But none of that is true; here are some examples from your own history:

1.     King Olaf slaughtered everyone who refused to embrace Christianity in Norway; he cut off their hands and feet, and banished and expelled them, until there was no other religion in the land except Christianity.

2.     In Montenegro in the Balkans, the Prince-Bishop Danilo Petrovic led a campaign of slaughter against non-Christians on Christmas Eve.

3.     In Ethiopia, the king Sayf Ar‘ad (1342-1370 CE) executed everyone who refused to become Christian, or he banished them from the land.

4.     Moreover we find that it was Christianity – and not Islam – that eradicated the Native people in America.

5.     We also find that it is Christianity that uprooted the Palestinian people from their land in order to hand it over to the enemies of both Christ and Muhammad (peace be upon them).

6.     Who is it that started the world wars? In the First World War, ten million people were killed, and in the Second World War, the death toll was seventy million!

7.     How many humans were killed by the atomic bombs that were dropped on the cities of Nagasaki and Hiroshima in Japan?

8.     During the Crusades, when the Christians besieged Jerusalem and the siege intensified, and its inhabitants realised that they were defeated, they asked the crusader leader Tancred for safe passage for themselves and their wealth, and he granted that to them on condition that they all seek refuge in al-Masjid al-Aqsa (the mosque), carrying safety banners. Al-Masjid al-Aqsa was filled with old men, children and women, and they were slaughtered like sheep; their blood flowed in the holy place until it came up to the knees of the horses, and the streets were filled with crushed skulls, severed arms and legs and mutilated bodies. The historians state that the number of those killed inside al-Masjid al-Aqsa  alone was seventy thousand, and no European historians deny these atrocities.

9.     Our own times give the best testimony to that, for they bombarded Afghanistan, then they moved to Iraq and destroyed it, bombarding, killing and spreading mischief throughout the land. Their leader even said that God had commanded him to enter Iraq! Where are the teachings of Christ that they claim to follow and speak so much about?

10.                        When Lord Allenby, the representative of the Allies – England, France, Italy, Romania and America – captured Jerusalem in 1918 at the end of the First World War, did he not say: “Today the Crusades have ended”?

11.                        Did not the Frenchman Gouraud – who was also a representative of the Allies – stand in front of the tomb of the Muslim hero Salaah ad-Deen al-Ayyoobi (Saladin), when he entered Damascus, and say: “We have returned, O Saladin”?

12.                        Is it not so that the country was destroyed, blood was shed and women were raped in Bosnia and Herzegovina only in the name of the cross?

13.                        What do they have to say about what happened – and is still happening – in Chechnya? In Africa? Indonesia and elsewhere? Can they deny that what happened in Kosovo was a Crusade? Didn’t Bush say in his last war: “It will be a crusade”?

Such atrocities did not occur when the Muslims fought in jihad against their enemies. They did not kill women or children or ordinary people. It is worth noting the instructions that Abu Bakr as-Siddeeq gave to Usaamah ibn Zayd and his troops:

“Do not commit any act of treachery or betrayal. Do not steal from the war booty. Do not mutilate any dead body. Do not kill any child, old man or woman. Do not cut down any palm trees or burn them. Do not cut down any fruit-bearing tree. Do not slaughter any sheep, cow or camel, except for food. If you pass by people who have devoted themselves to worship in hermitages, then leave them to that to which they have devoted themselves.”

See: Mawsoo‘ah Shubuhaat an-Nasaara hawla al-Islam: as-Seerah an-Nabawiyyah by Shaykh Muhammad Abu Shahbah. 

I would also, like to say that Hitler was a Christian and he killed the Jews and said that "God would be happy with that[/s]".

Is that why Muhammad killed the people of Mecca and Medina simply because they refused to become muslim signifying the first act of Islamic terrorism known to man?
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel01: 12:39am On Sep 18, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Is that why Muhammad killed the people of Mecca and Medina simply because they refused to become muslim signifying the first act of Islamic terrorism known to man?
The "lying" and "evil" spirits by GOD Almighty, and the forcing of will upon a creation:

Let us first of all see how GOD Almighty forces the Will, or makes creations do what they wouldn't normally do. Pay special attention to 2 Samuel 12:11:

2 Samuel 12
1 And the Lord sent Nathan unto David. And he came unto him, and said unto him, There were two men in one city; the one rich, and the other poor.
2 The rich man had exceeding many flocks and herds:
3 But the poor man had nothing, save one little ewe lamb, which he had bought and nourished up: and it grew up together with him, and with his children; it did eat of his own meat, and drank of his own cup, and lay in his bosom, and was unto him as a daughter.
4 And there came a traveller unto the rich man, and he spared to take of his own flock and of his own herd, to dress for the wayfaring man that was come unto him; but took the poor man's lamb, and dressed it for the man that was come to him.
5 And David's anger was greatly kindled against the man; and he said to Nathan, As the Lord liveth, the man that hath done this thing shall surely die:
6 And he shall restore the lamb fourfold, because he did this thing, and because he had no pity.
7 And Nathan said to David, Thou art the man. Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, I anointed thee king over Israel, and I delivered thee out of the hand of Saul;
8 And I gave thee thy master's house, and thy master's wives into thy bosom, and gave thee the house of Israel and of Judah; and if that had been too little, I would moreover have given unto thee such and such things.
9 Wherefore hast thou despised the commandment of the Lord, to do evil in his sight? thou hast killed Uriah the Hittite with the sword, and hast taken his wife to be thy wife, and hast slain him with the sword of the children of Ammon.
10 Now therefore the sword shall never depart from thine house; because thou hast despised me, and hast taken the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be thy wife.
11 Thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun.
12 For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun.
13 And David said unto Nathan, I have sinned against the Lord. And Nathan said unto David, The Lord also hath put away thy sin; thou shalt not die.
14 Howbeit, because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the Lord to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die.
15 And Nathan departed unto his house. And the Lord struck the child that Uriah's wife bare unto David, and it was very sick.
16 David therefore besought God for the child; and David fasted, and went in, and lay all night upon the earth.
17 And the elders of his house arose, and went to him, to raise him up from the earth: but he would not, neither did he eat bread with them.
18 And it came to pass on the seventh day, that the child died. And the servants of David feared to tell him that the child was dead: for they said, Behold, while the child was yet alive, we spake unto him, and he would not hearken unto our voice: how will he then vex himself, if we tell him that the child is dead?
19 But when David saw that his servants whispered, David perceived that the child was dead: therefore David said unto his servants, Is the child dead? And they said, He is dead.
20 Then David arose from the earth, and washed, and anointed himself, and changed his apparel, and came into the house of the Lord, and worshipped: then he came to his own house; and when he required, they set bread before him, and he did eat.
21 Then said his servants unto him, What thing is this that thou hast done? thou didst fast and weep for the child, while it was alive; but when the child was dead, thou didst rise and eat bread.
22 And he said, While the child was yet alive, I fasted and wept: for I said, Who can tell whether God will be gracious to me, that the child may live?
23 But now he is dead, wherefore should I fast? can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he shall not return to me.
24 And David comforted Bathsheba his wife, and went in unto her, and lay with her: and she bare a son, and he called his name Solomon: and the Lord loved him.
25 And he sent by the hand of Nathan the prophet; and he called his name Jedidiah, because of the Lord.
26 And Joab fought against Rabbah of the children of Ammon, and took the royal city.
27 And Joab sent messengers to David, and said, I have fought against Rabbah, and have taken the city of waters.
28 Now therefore gather the rest of the people together, and encamp against the city, and take it: lest I take the city, and it be called after my name.
29 And David gathered all the people together, and went to Rabbah, and fought against it, and took it.
30 And he took their king's crown from off his head, the weight whereof was a talent of gold with the precious stones: and it was set on David's head. And he brought forth the spoil of the city in great abundance.
31 And he brought forth the people that were therein, and put them under saws, and under harrows of iron, and under axes of iron, and made them pass through the brick-kiln: and thus did he unto all the cities of the children of Ammon. So David and all the people returned unto Jerusalem
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:40am On Sep 18, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
[s]lemme cure tour obsession on taqiyya!

What is Taqiya, and why was it allowed?

What is Taqiya? Does Islam really permit lying? Or is this another lie from the anti-Islamics? Taqiya is a permission from Allah Almighty to the Believers, under special circumstances, to:

Not tell the Truth in its complete form. Tell it partially.

To hide the Truth.

To tell the Truth in a vague or fuzzy form.

To tell a lie, or to fabricate a story that is entirely not true.

So lying is without a doubt frowned upon and condemned in Islam. Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, further said that among the signs of the hypocrite is when he speaks, he lies.

The Justifications for Taqiya:

Taqiyya is derived from Taqi, which one of its meanings is "to guard yourself". For example:

You taqi yourself from the rain by covering yourself under your umbrella.

You taqi yourself from danger by not being careless.

You taqi yourself from tongue-slips by being more careful of the words that exit your mouth.

You taqi yourself from aggressors by taking self-defense classes.
Taqiyya was allowed for the Muslims to guard themselves from the harm and killings of the disbelievers. It's not a license to lie and be wicked and deceptive and evil as I thoroughly demonstrated throughout this entire article. Taqiya was given to the Muslims by Allah Almighty due to the overwhelming persecutions and slaughters that they went through. Bani Yasir (Tribe of Yasir) suffered the most, because they were the smallest and most vulnerable. Many of them were tortured to death because they refused to renounced Islam. Allah Almighty allowed for the Muslims to renounce Islam verbally if they were in such situation, because it is "what's in the heart that matters[/s]" (3:29):

See taqiyya in taqiyya. Lying is frowned upon but special lying is allowed. Welldone o

The biggest lie is that there are 72 virgins waiting for you somewhere. Cure yourself of that nonsense
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel01: 12:41am On Sep 18, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

See taqiyya in taqiyya. Lying is frowned upon but special lying is allowed. Welldone o

The biggest lie is that there are 72 virgins waiting for you somewhere. Cure yourself of that nonsense
The evil and lying Spirits of GOD Almighty:

What do the following verses mean? Do they mean that GOD Almighty made these people, beyond their wills, evil and liars?

1 Samuel 16:16 "Let our lord command his servants here to search for someone who can play the harp. He will play when the evil spirit from God comes upon you, and you will feel better."

1 Samuel 18:10 "The next day an evil spirit from God came forcefully upon Saul. He was prophesying in his house, while David was playing the harp, as he usually did. Saul had a spear in his hand..." ANOTHER EVIL SPIRIT FROM GOD?! Again, it is only metaphoric.

1 Samuel 19:9 "But an evil spirit from the LORD came upon Saul as he was sitting in his house with his spear in his hand. While David was playing the harp,..." ANOTHER EVIL SPIRIT FROM GOD?!

1 Kings 22:22 " 'By what means?' the LORD asked. " 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said. " 'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.'

1 Kings 22:23 "So now the LORD has put a lying spirit in the mouths of all these prophets of yours. The LORD has decreed disaster for you."

2 Chronicles 18:21 " 'I will go and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said. " 'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.'
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:41am On Sep 18, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:

[s]
Jesus is the master of taqiyya!

Jesus here practice Taqiya?

John 7:1-13
Jesus Goes to the Festival of Tabernacles
1 After this, Jesus went around in Galilee. He did not want [a] to go about in Judea because the Jewish leaders there were looking for a way to kill him.
2 But when the Jewish Festival of Tabernacles was near,
3 Jesus’ brothers said to him, “Leave Galilee and go to Judea, so that your disciples there may see the works you do.
4 No one who wants to become a public figure acts in secret. Since you are doing these things, show yourself to the world.”
5 For even his own brothers did not believe in him.
6 Therefore Jesus told them, “My time is not yet here; for you any time will do.
7 The world cannot hate you, but it hates me because I testify that its works are evil.
8 You go to the festival. I am not [b] going up to this festival, because my time has not yet fully come.”
9 After he had said this, he stayed in Galilee.
10 However, after his brothers had left for the festival, he went also, not publicly, but in secret.
11 Now at the festival the Jewish leaders were watching for Jesus and asking, “Where is he?”
12 Among the crowds there was widespread whispering about him. Some said, “He is a good man.” Others replied, “No, he deceives the people.”
13 But no one would say anything publicly about him for fear of the leaders.

Footnotes:

a. John 7:1 Some manuscripts not have authority
b. John 7:8 Some manuscripts not yet

There are few points to notice here:

1- Here we see Jesus said that he wasn't going to the festival, but then went after his brothers went.

2- Did Jesus practice a form of Taqiya when he told his brothers that he wasn't going to the festival but his intention was to go?

3- Jesus didn't want to go to the festival publically. So he told his brothers in John 7:8 "I am not going up to this festival".

4- But Jesus did go to the festival in secret (John 7:10); not in public.

5- So the bottom line here is this: Jesus Christ did say that he wasn't going to the festival, but he then shortly after went up there anyway[/s].

I thought the Bible is corrupt. How come you are believing some part of it? Is this taqiyya again?

No wonder Mumuhamad plagiarized the bible. You are stealing what you wish you had
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel01: 12:42am On Sep 18, 2021
[s]
Agboriotejoye:

I thought the Bible is corrupt. How come you are believing some part of it? Is this taqiyya again?

No wonder Mumuhamad plagiarized the bible. You are stealing what you wish you had
[/s] ANSWER ME!!! STOP DISGUSTING DODGING

Doesn't 2 Samuel 12:11 indisputably prove that in certain situations, in the Bible, GOD Almighty made people to do and be certain evils beyond their own wills?
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:42am On Sep 18, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
[s]Isaiah 53 and other verses confirm that Jesus never died on the cross. Jesus Christ never died on the cross according to Islam, and the Bible thoroughly confirms it.

Question: Did Prophet Jesus Christ, peace be upon him, practice Taqiya so that the Jews who wanted to kill him wouldn't see him? Otherwise, why would he then be concerned about showing up in public?

I need an answer!![/s]!!

Go and ask Mumuhamad who stole from the Bible and got poisoned for his covetousness.

Just bear in mind that 72 virgins in heaven is taqiyya inside the religion of taqiyya
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel01: 12:44am On Sep 18, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Go and ask Mumuhamad who stole from the Bible and got poisoned for his covetousness.

Just bear in mind that 72 virgins in heaven is taqiyya inside the religion of taqiyya

Stip pretending been a fool and coward!! Face me with facts and defend your shameless bible Tonight!!!!
Exodus 4:21
And the Lord said unto Moses, When thou goest to return into Egypt, see that thou do all those wonders before Pharaoh, which I have put in thine hand: but I will harden his heart, that he shall not let the people go.

Question: Did not GOD Almighty clearly make pharaoh's heart be hardened for the purpose of making him not let the Israelites go?
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel01: 12:45am On Sep 18, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Question: Again, did not GOD Almighty clearly make pharaoh's heart be hardened for the purpose of making him not let the Israelites go? Pharaoh was made to harden his heart, and he was also made to not let the Israelites go.

Am still waiting for my answers!!!
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel01: 12:46am On Sep 18, 2021
[s]
Agboriotejoye:

[/s] blasphemy will only encourage me to disgrace you here for everyone to see you!!!

It is clear that GOD Almighty in the Bible can make, and did make, certain creations do certain evils beyond their own wills. Not saying that these creations were perfect before they were made to do evils. I know that they were far from perfect, and they were sinners. But this still doesn't disprove the fact that GOD Almighty in the Bible can make YOU will and do evil, and did make people will and do evil, even as a punishment to you for the faults of others, as kind David's wives were made prostitutes as a punishment for him
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel01: 12:50am On Sep 18, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

My challenge is stil on!

Organize an open debate for everyone to see how I'll disgrace you and the entire Nigeria christians...

Dont be a coward by lying online

Show yourselves defend your wrecked faith!

In the meantime....lets see another interesting point of view regarding the bible

The so called "Apostles of Jesus" conflicted with each others:

1- Peter's Team vs. Paul's Team.

- Paul called the disciples' teachings bewitchment by satan.

- Paul despised Peter and other disciples.

- Where is the Holy Spirit again

This will be my debate topic...

Kindly drop your address
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel01: 12:52am On Sep 18, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

The senseless Polytheist pagan don catch cruise....

Why did you always run when i fire you...shege olodo pagan

Useless jobless smelly pig
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:58am On Sep 18, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
[s][/s] [s]The Bible allowed lying for spreading the faith. Also in the Bible, GOD Almighty makes the person lie, beyond his/her will, if GOD Almighty Sends the Lying and Deceiving Spirits upon him/her. That person is made to lie and is made to speak lies, and become a liar. Even if they were already liars before the Spirits came upon them, but the certain lies that the Spirits cause them to utter are 100% by the Command and Will of GOD Almighty. Also, Jesus Christ in John 7:1-13 clearly and indisputably practiced Taqiya.
[/s]

How does this in any way justify the plagiarism in the Bible.

Mind you John 7 you are claiming never said he deceived them. What it says is he asked them to go to the feast as they were not under threat from the Pharisees. He stayed back at Galilee, then went there later.
Verse 14 clearly shows him preaching openly in Jerusalem. So why would he preach openly if he deceived his brothers? How is that taqiyya? Taqiyya is expressly allowed in the quran. You can lie that you are not a terrorist for example and go back to terrorize the poor souls. Taqiyya is the basis of terrorism
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:00am On Sep 18, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
[s]Does the Bible praise Taqiya? Jesus in John 7:1-13 practiced Taqiya[/s].

How can the Bible practice Taqiyya when it is not a terrorist manual. The biggest taqiyya is claiming there are 72 virgins in Jannah. You unfortunate souls are going to be mighty disappointed when you get to hell where Muhammad is roasting presently
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:02am On Sep 18, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
[s]Bible defines "Lying Spirits by GOD" to mean GOD MAKES YOU LIE; you have no will (2 Samuel 12:7-12)[/s]:

Is that where you vile souls went and copied taqiyya from? Must you look for justification in the Bible for every thing you do? I thought your quran was from God. Why do you look to justify its evil from the Bible? Well, probably because you know it was plagiarized from the Bible
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:03am On Sep 18, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
[s]The "lying" and "evil" spirits by GOD Almighty, and the forcing of will upon a creation:

Let us first of all see how GOD Almighty forces the Will, or makes creations do what they wouldn't normally do. Pay special attention to 2 Samuel 12:11:

2 Samuel 12
1 And the Lord sent Nathan unto David. And he came unto him, and said unto him, There were two men in one city; the one rich, and the other poor.
2 The rich man had exceeding many flocks and herds:
3 But the poor man had nothing, save one little ewe lamb, which he had bought and nourished up: and it grew up together with him, and with his children; it did eat of his own meat, and drank of his own cup, and lay in his bosom, and was unto him as a daughter.
4 And there came a traveller unto the rich man, and he spared to take of his own flock and of his own herd, to dress for the wayfaring man that was come unto him; but took the poor man's lamb, and dressed it for the man that was come to him.
5 And David's anger was greatly kindled against the man; and he said to Nathan, As the Lord liveth, the man that hath done this thing shall surely die:
6 And he shall restore the lamb fourfold, because he did this thing, and because he had no pity.
7 And Nathan said to David, Thou art the man. Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, I anointed thee king over Israel, and I delivered thee out of the hand of Saul;
8 And I gave thee thy master's house, and thy master's wives into thy bosom, and gave thee the house of Israel and of Judah; and if that had been too little, I would moreover have given unto thee such and such things.
9 Wherefore hast thou despised the commandment of the Lord, to do evil in his sight? thou hast killed Uriah the Hittite with the sword, and hast taken his wife to be thy wife, and hast slain him with the sword of the children of Ammon.
10 Now therefore the sword shall never depart from thine house; because thou hast despised me, and hast taken the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be thy wife.
11 Thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun.
12 For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun.
13 And David said unto Nathan, I have sinned against the Lord. And Nathan said unto David, The Lord also hath put away thy sin; thou shalt not die.
14 Howbeit, because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the Lord to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die.
15 And Nathan departed unto his house. And the Lord struck the child that Uriah's wife bare unto David, and it was very sick.
16 David therefore besought God for the child; and David fasted, and went in, and lay all night upon the earth.
17 And the elders of his house arose, and went to him, to raise him up from the earth: but he would not, neither did he eat bread with them.
18 And it came to pass on the seventh day, that the child died. And the servants of David feared to tell him that the child was dead: for they said, Behold, while the child was yet alive, we spake unto him, and he would not hearken unto our voice: how will he then vex himself, if we tell him that the child is dead?
19 But when David saw that his servants whispered, David perceived that the child was dead: therefore David said unto his servants, Is the child dead? And they said, He is dead.
20 Then David arose from the earth, and washed, and anointed himself, and changed his apparel, and came into the house of the Lord, and worshipped: then he came to his own house; and when he required, they set bread before him, and he did eat.
21 Then said his servants unto him, What thing is this that thou hast done? thou didst fast and weep for the child, while it was alive; but when the child was dead, thou didst rise and eat bread.
22 And he said, While the child was yet alive, I fasted and wept: for I said, Who can tell whether God will be gracious to me, that the child may live?
23 But now he is dead, wherefore should I fast? can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he shall not return to me.
24 And David comforted Bathsheba his wife, and went in unto her, and lay with her: and she bare a son, and he called his name Solomon: and the Lord loved him.
25 And he sent by the hand of Nathan the prophet; and he called his name Jedidiah, because of the Lord.
26 And Joab fought against Rabbah of the children of Ammon, and took the royal city.
27 And Joab sent messengers to David, and said, I have fought against Rabbah, and have taken the city of waters.
28 Now therefore gather the rest of the people together, and encamp against the city, and take it: lest I take the city, and it be called after my name.
29 And David gathered all the people together, and went to Rabbah, and fought against it, and took it.
30 And he took their king's crown from off his head, the weight whereof was a talent of gold with the precious stones: and it was set on David's head. And he brought forth the spoil of the city in great abundance.
31 And he brought forth the people that were therein, and put them under saws, and under harrows of iron, and under axes of iron, and made them pass through the brick-kiln: and thus did he unto all the cities of the children of Ammon. So David and all the people returned unto Jerusalem[/s]

Is this why that common criminal plagiarized the Bible and sent you guys to be roasting yourself all over the place in search of a phantom 72 virgins? grin grin
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:05am On Sep 18, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
[s]The evil and lying Spirits of GOD Almighty:

What do the following verses mean? Do they mean that GOD Almighty made these people, beyond their wills, evil and liars?

1 Samuel 16:16 "Let our lord command his servants here to search for someone who can play the harp. He will play when the evil spirit from God comes upon you, and you will feel better."

1 Samuel 18:10 "The next day an evil spirit from God came forcefully upon Saul. He was prophesying in his house, while David was playing the harp, as he usually did. Saul had a spear in his hand..." ANOTHER EVIL SPIRIT FROM GOD?! Again, it is only metaphoric.

1 Samuel 19:9 "But an evil spirit from the LORD came upon Saul as he was sitting in his house with his spear in his hand. While David was playing the harp,..." ANOTHER EVIL SPIRIT FROM GOD?!

1 Kings 22:22 " 'By what means?' the LORD asked. " 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said. " 'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.'

1 Kings 22:23 "So now the LORD has put a lying spirit in the mouths of all these prophets of yours. The LORD has decreed disaster for you."

2 Chronicles 18:21 " 'I will go and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said. " 'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.'[/s]

Ok. So can we also agree that the so-called Jibreel is a lying spirit that fell upon liar Muhammad which you are blowing yourselves up for? Is that why he plagiarized the Bible?
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:06am On Sep 18, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
[s][/s] ANSWER ME!!! STOP DISGUSTING DODGING

[s]Doesn't 2 Samuel 12:11 indisputably prove that in certain situations, in the Bible, GOD Almighty made people to do and be certain evils beyond their own wills?
[/s]

No. What it proves is that plagiarism is in the Quran from the Bible. Why? Why did your terrorist Muhammad who died of poison plagiarize the Bible?
ANSWER ME YOU TERRORIST!!
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel01: 10:22am On Sep 18, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

No. What it proves is that plagiarism is in the Quran from the Bible. Why? Why did your terrorist Muhammad who died of poison plagiarize the Bible?
I will give you more than you asked for!

But am grateful that you are not able to face any of the questions i asked!

This shows how dumb and deceitful you are....

You have failed and will continue to get shamed....

Lemme deal with your allegations once again....

I want to stress on the fact that the hadith you Christians rely on do not indicate that the Prophet did die from poison. The Prophet was aging and was getting sick and the Prophet just simply said that he still tastes the poison in his mouth. That does not imply that the poison killed him. this argument actually reaffirms the Prophethood of Muhammad (peace be upon him)

Apparently dumb Christians who have a problem with the Prophet Muhammad’s (peace be upon him) death. Lets see if this truly is a problem.

Jews have tried to kill the Prophet (PBUH) a number of times and they failed…

The Jews wanted to kill the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) on several occasions, including the following:

1 – When he was a child. Ibn Sa’d narrated in al-Tabaqaat, with an isnaad going back to Ishaaq ibn ‘Abd-Allaah that when the mother of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) gave him to the Sa’di woman who breastfed him, she said to her, “Keep him safe,” and she told her what she had seen. Haleemah al-Sa’diyyah passed by some Jews and said, “Will you not tell me about this son of mine? I conceived him in such and such a manner, and I gave birth to him in such and such a manner, and I saw such and such,” and she repeated what his mother had told her. They said to one another, “Kill him!” They asked her, “Is he an orphan?” She said, “No, this is his father and I am his mother.” They said, “If he had been an orphan we would have killed him.” Haleemah (his wet nurse) took him and said, “I nearly lost that which had been entrusted to me.”

This report is mursal, but the men of its isnaad are thiqaat (trustworthy).

2 – They tried to kill him (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) after Badr. Banu al-Nadeer sent for him to come out to them with thirty of his companions, and said “We will send out thirty of our rabbis, to meet in such and such a place, halfway between us and you, so that they can listen to you. If they believe in you then we will all believe in you.” Then they said: “How can we reach an understanding when there are sixty of us? Send out three of your companions and we will send out three of our scholars to listen to you. They were carrying concealed daggers and they wanted to kill the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). A sincere woman from among Banu al-Nadeer sent word to her nephew (her brother’s son) who was a Muslim man from among the Ansaar, and told him about that, and he told the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) went back, and the following day he brought his troops and besieged them, and the Jews of Banu al-Nadeer were expelled. This story was narrated by ‘Abd al-Razzaaq in his Musannaf, and by Abu Dawood in his Sunan (3004), via ‘Abd al-Razzaaq, but he does not mention the details of the story, rather he says, “… ‘They will listen to you and if they believe in you, we shall believe in you.’ The narrator then narrated the whole story. When the next day came, the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) went out in the morning with an army, and besieged them.” This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

3 – Ibn Ishaaq mentions another reason for the expulsion of Banu al-Nadeer, which is that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) went to Banu al-Nadeer to ask them for help in paying the diyah of two men of ahl al-dhimmah who had been killed by mistake by ‘Amr ibn Umayyah al-Dumari. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) sat by a wall belonging to Banu al-Nadeer, and they plotted to throw a rock on him and kill him. The Revelation informed him of that and he rushed back to Madeenah, then he issued orders that they should be besieged. (Source)

Some people try to argue that the Prophet died by being poisoned by a Jewish lady and therefore he could not have been a true Prophet. Here are the narrations, which indicate that the Prophet died from poison…

Saheeh Bukhari

Volume 003, Book 047, Hadith Number 786.

Narated By Anas bin Malik : A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and he was asked, "Shall we kill her?" He said, "No." I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah's Apostle.

Volume 004, Book 053, Hadith Number 394.

Narated By Abu Huraira : When Khaibar was conquered, a roasted poisoned sheep was presented to the Prophets as a gift (by the Jews). The Prophet ordered, "Let all the Jews who have been here, be assembled before me." The Jews were collected and the Prophet said (to them), "I am going to ask you a question. Will you tell the truth?'' They said, "Yes.' The Prophet asked, "Who is your father?" They replied, "So-and-so." He said, "You have told a ie; your father is so-and-so." They said, "You are right." He siad, "Will you now tell me the truth, if I ask you about something?" They replied, "Yes, O AbuAl-Qasim; and if we should tell a lie, you can realize our lie as you have done regarding our father." On that he asked, "Who are the people of the (Hell) Fire?" They said, "We shall remain in the (Hell) Fire for a short period, and after that you will replace us." The Prophet said, "You may be cursed and humiliated in it! By Allah, we shall never replace you in it.'' Then he asked, "Will you now tell me the truth if I ask you a question?" They said, "Yes, O Ab Li-AI-Qasim." He asked, "Have you poisoned this sheep?" They said, "Yes." He asked, "What made you do so?" They said, "We wanted to know if you were a liar in which case we would get rid of you, and if you are a prophet then the poison would not harm you."

Volume 005, Book 059, Hadith Number 713.

First thing to note is that even if the Prophet did die from the poison right away then that does not disprove his Prophethood since the Jews had a history of killing Prophets…

Matthew 23:37

37"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing.

Any objections
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel01: 10:23am On Sep 18, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Is this why that common criminal plagiarized the Bible and sent you guys to be roasting yourself all over the place in search of a phantom 72 virgins? grin grin
You've always been in the mud!

I can still shame you shameless rat

Christianity is a dead religion ! Confined in some shit history books...

Christianity is dying out already

The whole xtianity is a joke

Been a Christian is nothing more than advertising that you are a loser!

A religion of gay pope, gay Jesus gay pastors, satanic churches etc
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel01: 10:24am On Sep 18, 2021
[s]
Agboriotejoye:

How does this in any way justify the plagiarism in the Bible.

Mind you John 7 you are claiming never said he deceived them. What it says is he asked them to go to the feast as they were not under threat from the Pharisees. He stayed back at Galilee, then went there later.
Verse 14 clearly shows him preaching openly in Jerusalem. So why would he preach openly if he deceived his brothers? How is that taqiyya? Taqiyya is expressly allowed in the quran. You can lie that you are not a terrorist for example and go back to terrorize the poor souls. Taqiyya is the basis of terrorism
[/s] absolute trash as usual!!!!!
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel01: 10:25am On Sep 18, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

THE PROPHET DIED FROM THE POISON FOUR YEARS LATER! This is the whole miracle of it all. The fact that Allah protected the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) from dying from the poison right away and had him live long enough in order to finish his duty of spreading the message of Islam and then Allah had the Prophet die from the poison four years later so that the Prophet could die as a martyr, which is the most honorable death that a person in Islam could have proves that he was a Prophet. Truly such an amazing person as our beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) could only deserve such an honorable death. The fact that the Prophet survived that poison for four years and then die a martyr could mean nothing else except that he was a true Prophet of God. Such a thing is medically impossible and is therefore a miracle. Surely the most honorable of man should deserve a most honorable of deaths.

Subhannallah.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel01: 10:29am On Sep 18, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Jesus was poisoned and died as a result!

Your man god!

Jesus died instantly from the poison whereas Muhammad sallalhu alaihi wassalam died four years later! The poison had such a grave effect on Jesus that he cried out:

And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost. And the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom. (Mark 15:36-38)

Why didn’t Jesus refuse the vinegar? Why didn’t he spit out the poison? He obviously did not know it was poisoned, so therefore he was not All-knowing. Yet the Prophet Muhammad tasted the poison and immediately SPAT it out.

The Bible teaches that false prophets should be put to death (Deuteronomy 13:5, 18:19), so does this mean Jesus and Muhammad were poisoned false prophets? Absolutely not, even true Prophets were murdered (Matt. 23:27, Rom. 11:3).

According to your yardstick Jesus is a false prophet!!!
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel01: 10:33am On Sep 18, 2021
[s]
Agboriotejoye:

[/s] What a shame!!! Your man god jesus couldn't even save himself and you expect to get saved via him....

Jesus was crucified and poisoned, the Pharisees considered him a martyr, the Jews considered him a false prophet, and the Romans considered him a political threat.

The Stimulating Effects of Vinegar

According to your fabricated Gospels, Jesus was given a sponge full of vinegar. The ancient civilizations believed that vinegar had stimulating effects on the body, the senses were aroused and the body twitched.

The Gospels show that Jesus immediately died after drinking the vinegar

Now there was set a vessel full of vinegar: and they filled a spunge with vinegar, and put it upon hyssop, and put it to his mouth. When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost. (John 19:29-30)

This proves Jesus was poisoned, the vinegar is supposed to have stimulating effects, yet it killed Jesus instantly!

Your man god died like a rat due to poisoning
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel01: 10:36am On Sep 18, 2021
[s]
Agboriotejoye:

How can the Bible practice Taqiyya when it is not a terrorist manual. The biggest taqiyya is claiming there are 72 virgins in Jannah. You unfortunate souls are going to be mighty disappointed when you get to hell where Muhammad is roasting presently
[/s] Hellbound creature! Lemme disgrace you as usual...

Lying and running will make me disgrace you even more!

Your Bible according to the sincere biblical scholars is a corrupted book that is filled with disagreements and fabricated stories made by men on certain occasions to fit their own needs.

The Original Pure Bible is lost, and that is why Allah Almighty sent the religion of Islam to mankind. He sent Islam to deliver his Grace, Love and Mercy to us after people became confused from the corruptions that Jews and Christians caused in the original Holy Bible
"We (Allah) certainly gave the Book To Moses, but differences Arose therein: had it not been That a Word had gone forth Before from thy Lord, the matter Would have been decided Between them: but they Are in suspicious doubt Concerning it." (11:110). Previous revelations are not to be denied or dishonoured because those who nominally go by them have corrupted and deprived them of spiritual value by their vain controversies and disputes. It was possible to settle such disputes under the flag, as it were, or the old Revelations, but Allah's Plan was to revive and rejuvenate His Message through Islam, amongst a newer and younger people, unhampered by the burden of age-old prejudices.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by eas01: 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
[quote author=Ibkhaleel001 post=105922099][/quote
You again!!! Cow-rab like you.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
[s] I will give you more than you asked for!

But am grateful that you are not able to face any of the questions i asked!

This shows how dumb and deceitful you are....

You have failed and will continue to get shamed....

Lemme deal with your allegations once again....

I want to stress on the fact that the hadith you Christians rely on do not indicate that the Prophet did die from poison. The Prophet was aging and was getting sick and the Prophet just simply said that he still tastes the poison in his mouth. That does not imply that the poison killed him. this argument actually reaffirms the Prophethood of Muhammad (peace be upon him)

Apparently dumb Christians who have a problem with the Prophet Muhammad’s (peace be upon him) death. Lets see if this truly is a problem.

Jews have tried to kill the Prophet (PBUH) a number of times and they failed…

The Jews wanted to kill the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) on several occasions, including the following:

1 – When he was a child. Ibn Sa’d narrated in al-Tabaqaat, with an isnaad going back to Ishaaq ibn ‘Abd-Allaah that when the mother of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) gave him to the Sa’di woman who breastfed him, she said to her, “Keep him safe,” and she told her what she had seen. Haleemah al-Sa’diyyah passed by some Jews and said, “Will you not tell me about this son of mine? I conceived him in such and such a manner, and I gave birth to him in such and such a manner, and I saw such and such,” and she repeated what his mother had told her. They said to one another, “Kill him!” They asked her, “Is he an orphan?” She said, “No, this is his father and I am his mother.” They said, “If he had been an orphan we would have killed him.” Haleemah (his wet nurse) took him and said, “I nearly lost that which had been entrusted to me.”

This report is mursal, but the men of its isnaad are thiqaat (trustworthy).

2 – They tried to kill him (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) after Badr. Banu al-Nadeer sent for him to come out to them with thirty of his companions, and said “We will send out thirty of our rabbis, to meet in such and such a place, halfway between us and you, so that they can listen to you. If they believe in you then we will all believe in you.” Then they said: “How can we reach an understanding when there are sixty of us? Send out three of your companions and we will send out three of our scholars to listen to you. They were carrying concealed daggers and they wanted to kill the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). A sincere woman from among Banu al-Nadeer sent word to her nephew (her brother’s son) who was a Muslim man from among the Ansaar, and told him about that, and he told the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) went back, and the following day he brought his troops and besieged them, and the Jews of Banu al-Nadeer were expelled. This story was narrated by ‘Abd al-Razzaaq in his Musannaf, and by Abu Dawood in his Sunan (3004), via ‘Abd al-Razzaaq, but he does not mention the details of the story, rather he says, “… ‘They will listen to you and if they believe in you, we shall believe in you.’ The narrator then narrated the whole story. When the next day came, the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) went out in the morning with an army, and besieged them.” This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

3 – Ibn Ishaaq mentions another reason for the expulsion of Banu al-Nadeer, which is that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) went to Banu al-Nadeer to ask them for help in paying the diyah of two men of ahl al-dhimmah who had been killed by mistake by ‘Amr ibn Umayyah al-Dumari. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) sat by a wall belonging to Banu al-Nadeer, and they plotted to throw a rock on him and kill him. The Revelation informed him of that and he rushed back to Madeenah, then he issued orders that they should be besieged. (Source)

Some people try to argue that the Prophet died by being poisoned by a Jewish lady and therefore he could not have been a true Prophet. Here are the narrations, which indicate that the Prophet died from poison…

Saheeh Bukhari

Volume 003, Book 047, Hadith Number 786.

Narated By Anas bin Malik : A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and he was asked, "Shall we kill her?" He said, "No." I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah's Apostle.

Volume 004, Book 053, Hadith Number 394.

Narated By Abu Huraira : When Khaibar was conquered, a roasted poisoned sheep was presented to the Prophets as a gift (by the Jews). The Prophet ordered, "Let all the Jews who have been here, be assembled before me." The Jews were collected and the Prophet said (to them), "I am going to ask you a question. Will you tell the truth?'' They said, "Yes.' The Prophet asked, "Who is your father?" They replied, "So-and-so." He said, "You have told a ie; your father is so-and-so." They said, "You are right." He siad, "Will you now tell me the truth, if I ask you about something?" They replied, "Yes, O AbuAl-Qasim; and if we should tell a lie, you can realize our lie as you have done regarding our father." On that he asked, "Who are the people of the (Hell) Fire?" They said, "We shall remain in the (Hell) Fire for a short period, and after that you will replace us." The Prophet said, "You may be cursed and humiliated in it! By Allah, we shall never replace you in it.'' Then he asked, "Will you now tell me the truth if I ask you a question?" They said, "Yes, O Ab Li-AI-Qasim." He asked, "Have you poisoned this sheep?" They said, "Yes." He asked, "What made you do so?" They said, "We wanted to know if you were a liar in which case we would get rid of you, and if you are a prophet then the poison would not harm you."

Volume 005, Book 059, Hadith Number 713.

First thing to note is that even if the Prophet did die from the poison right away then that does not disprove his Prophethood since the Jews had a history of killing Prophets…

Matthew 23:37

37"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing.

Any objections
[/s]

So you believe your fraudulent prophet did not die from the poison given to him by the Jewish woman whose husband he murdered in clod blood yet he could taste the poison on his death bed.
Anyway you have to be dumber to believe that a man who was so dumb he took food from a woman who he just made a widow. I'm sure he was already thinking of satisfying his lust on her and probably thought the lady approved of him. What a dumb and foolish man!!

Why quote Matthew to justify your prophet? I thought the Bible is corrupted? Anyway, Matthew and by extension Isaiah was not referring to your terrorist murderer disguising as a prophet because Jewish prophet don't kill Jews and marry their wives. So find somewhere else to seek validation for your terrorist prophet
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
You've always been in the mud!

I can still shame you shameless rat

Christianity is a dead religion ! Confined in some shit history books...

Christianity is dying out already

The whole xtianity is a joke

Been a Christian is nothing more than advertising that you are a loser!

A religion of gay pope, gay Jesus gay pastors, satanic churches etc

Dead religion yet you have been quoting from its book and seeking validation for your terrorist fake prophet from it.
I still dare you to prove Jesus was gay. We all know Muhammad is a pedophile and womanizer though who died like a pig at the hands of a woman
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
[s][/s] absolute trash as usual!!!!!

It pain the headslamming terrorist grin cheesy grin
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
THE PROPHET DIED FROM THE POISON FOUR YEARS LATER! This is the whole miracle of it all. The fact that Allah protected the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) from dying from the poison right away and had him live long enough in order to finish his duty of spreading the message of Islam and then Allah had the Prophet die from the poison four years later so that the Prophet could die as a martyr, which is the most honorable death that a person in Islam could have proves that he was a Prophet. Truly such an amazing person as our beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) could only deserve such an honorable death. The fact that the Prophet survived that poison for four years and then die a martyr could mean nothing else except that he was a true Prophet of God. Such a thing is medically impossible and is therefore a miracle. Surely the most honorable of man should deserve a most honorable of deaths.

Subhannallah.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Look at this ignoramus. Ever heard of slow poison? I mean I knew you had to be dumb to be a muslim but I never knew you had to be dis dumb. What am I saying self. People who believe someone who told them to drink carmel urine after plagiarizing is a prophet? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Why didn't he drink carmel urine to cure himself of the poison

FYI, Paul was bitten by a snake and nothing happened. Your fake prophet was killed slowly and steadily. grin grin
What a pity!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

“We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses / Butchers, Cultists Clash In Lagos, One Dies (Photo) / ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 187
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.