Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,236 members, 7,936,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:56 PM

Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? (22298 Views)

How Do You Survive A Bad Boss? / How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine / New Job Wahala--- Mature advise from married people needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Omawumi17(f): 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
deltateam:

What job is it?
Secretary
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by hilltop007(m): 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
erubati:

Honestly,I would have just commented that the economy is very bad and sympathize with people who are struggling to keep their family running,but when I read the response the op gave the guy that commented first,I got the feeling that the op wanted to gather people together to start wailing and cursing the government.he never wanted to get information on how to survive the economy
I wasn't the one who replied the guy.

1 Like

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by ChikezieU(m): 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
Mikelarteta:
There is this yoruba saying that if you pound yam in a leaf or prepare a soup in the shell of a groundnut, whoever’s stomach that has to be filled, will be filled.
What that simply tells me is that the Grace of God is our sufficiency.
When Gods Grace is sufficient for you and your family, you could be earning 30k a month but getting gifts or things worth over 100k. That’s the Grace we talking about and I pray that as you are reading this, the Grace of God will be sufficient for you and your family.
my brother, God loves Nigerians
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by waploger(m): 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
princeogbeide1:
N30,000 IS ONLY $55.
$55 FOR ONE MONTH IS A CURSE.
WHO CURSED NIGERIA?

this one you calculate am in dollars shey make i send my account details make you bless my diocese with $10?
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by harmargedon: 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
yuping:
Na lie them no fit survive unless chua chua dey come steady.
You no go transport? Buy data buy baby clothes pampers, wipes etc.
This country nawaoo.
some people earn 20k
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
Realmarvel1989:
Things hard everywhere my 65k salary no las for 5days before e finish. Money no dey do man again o but with God all things possible
Blood of Zachariah!

1 Like

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
Realmarvel1989:
Things hard everywhere my 65k salary no las for 5days before e finish. Money no dey do man again o but with God all things possible
You scared to how many children do you have
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
Crucialgem:
I am a corper and I also receive 30k salary aside my federal govt salary still yet I need more, am just a single bachelor who doesn't even know how to ball. Sincerely whenever I remember the situation of things in this country my urge for marriage just dissapear, it really scary
What is your salary
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2021
Aarenasbaba:
The month is just 14, I have earned 275k this month and am broke again after paying for house rent and my only daughter school fees...

God is sufficient for everybody, it is not about how far
Are you married
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Are you married
Yes with a year old daughter

1 Like

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by erubati: 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
federal9:

Polluted mind. I weep when I remember I share the same country with ridiculous people like you. Everything must not be taken for a laugh.
Go ye and weep and wail till eternity
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by dammyllare(m): 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
A difficult question that I also keep asking
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by LMS1(m): 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
Munzy14:
Carry gun na...grin grin
d complain tire me see grin
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by GetMeRight: 11:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
hilltop007:
With the situation of the economy and the increase in prices of commodities, I am always wordering how parents (especially teachers) with children survive.

I am a single corper and the monthly 33k is not enough for me. Many of my corper colleagues are also complaining. WHAT ABOUT PEOPLE WHO HAVE CHILDREN? Does your family eat three square meals a day? What do you do when your children fall sick? How do you pay school fees. How?

I got married when I was in service. Finished the NYSC, still no job. Did some businesses just to make ends meet but always thinking how to get out of the jams even if there was no meaningful salary job. My situation forced me to think out of the box, to look inwards instead of usual looking outwards. The rest is history they say
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Bearfruit(f): 11:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
hilltop007:
With the situation of the economy and the increase in prices of commodities, I am always wordering how parents (especially teachers) with children survive.

I am a single corper and the monthly 33k is not enough for me. Many of my corper colleagues are also complaining. WHAT ABOUT PEOPLE WHO HAVE CHILDREN? Does your family eat three square meals a day? What do you do when your children fall sick? How do you pay school fees. How?
what is that to you, busybody..
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by GetMeRight: 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
Aarenasbaba:
The month is just 14, I have earned 275k this month and am broke again after paying for house rent and my only daughter school fees...

God is sufficient for everybody, it is not about how far

But those two are major spending now, one is expected to feel the hit in the pocket. Good thing is that they're one time and three times per year respectively not monthly.
BTW: what happened to the savings from the months you don't do major spending? May be you have a project going on sha.

1 Like

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Bearfruit(f): 11:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
Nwaezehopr:
Not easy my guy. I'm spending roughly 30k a week as a bachelor. But some people are creating hardship for themselves. How can someone with an income of 30k give birth to 4 or 5 children while a rich man with income of millions of naira has only 2 or 3 children. This poor people will be busy asking you the day you will marry.
how so wise you are,spend 30k a week!!hmmmn irresponsible lot keep sampling different va..gi..na after all you don't need to get married to do so .sshheewwoorr
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Adewale1603(m): 1:12am On Sep 15, 2021
shaybebaby:

Why do you want added responsibilities when you aren't stable yourself?
Marriage isn't a must. Look after yourself first
in African culture, marriage is a must, you were given birth to, you would also want to have your offspring, the earlier you plan on what to do now, the better, you will eventually be much richer later, but the time, you've lost waiting, you can not buy it or recover it back. Time is the factor
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by shaybebaby(f): 6:12am On Sep 15, 2021
Adewale1603:
in African culture, marriage is a must, you were given birth to, you would also want to have your offspring, the earlier you plan on what to do now, the better, you will eventually be much richer later, but the time, you've lost waiting, you can not buy it or recover it back. Time is the factor
Well look around you and see the those who felt they had to follow tradition and see what their lives are like.
Did they eventually become rich? What about those who are having to take care of siblings? Those who come on here on NL appealing for help and funds?
What about the state of the Nigerian economy?
You can insist on tradition if you are going to contribute to the added responsibility the young fella will definitely have. But if you ain't ready to help "tradition" succeed with finances, best not bring it into the debate.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Sime900: 6:55am On Sep 15, 2021
Romanoff:
I don't expect to see such people here o.

Cause the high cost of data on top money wey no reach na die.

Well they are here for sure, because they are not crying for help doesn't mean they are not here. Who is going to help? Everybody knows the country is hard. I have three 3 kids, my salary use to be 38k but for the past 3 month my salary was reduced to 14k because the local government said they don't have money. I work with the chanchaga local gov't education authority in minna Niger State as a teacher. I use okada for side hustle but they've banned okada so what can one do. I'm not a Muslim and I'm not originally from Niger State. I hold a B.tech in biology from FUT minna
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Romanoff(f): 7:36am On Sep 15, 2021
Sime900:

Well they are here for sure, because they are not crying for help doesn't mean they are not here. Who is going to help? Everybody knows the country is hard. I have three 3 kids, my salary use to be 38k but for the past 3 month my salary was reduced to 14k because the local government said they don't have money. I work with the chanchaga local gov't education authority in minna Niger State as a teacher. I use okada for side hustle but they've banned okada so what can one do. I'm not a Muslim and I'm not originally from Niger State. I hold a B.tech in biology from FUT minna

On that salary, no one should have three kids.

Nigeria is too unstable to take that gamble.

2 Likes

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by 5ThChild: 8:06am On Sep 15, 2021
Only the husband can't be earning 30k and have multiple children. The wife too much have been engaged in something, even if it's selling food
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:32am On Sep 15, 2021
Mikelarteta:
There is this yoruba saying that if you pound yam in a leaf or prepare a soup in the shell of a groundnut, whoever’s stomach that has to be filled, will be filled.
What that simply tells me is that the Grace of God is our sufficiency.
When Gods Grace is sufficient for you and your family, you could be earning 30k a month but getting gifts or things worth over 100k. That’s the Grace we talking about and I pray that as you are reading this, the Grace of God will be sufficient for you and your family.

This mentality is the disease of the black mind. That's why despite being by far the poorest continent in the world, Africans breed like rats, furthering the cycle of poverty and misery.

4 Likes

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:48am On Sep 15, 2021
Aarenasbaba:

Yes with a year old daughter
Hmmm that's three stomach you are feeding sir, thank God, I know a Man with more than 10 children managing 30k a month.

1 Like

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Vickyace(f): 9:00am On Sep 15, 2021
23n23:

Why not use your cake biz as a side hustle?

Because cake business is not really profitable there.

Even the Corp members I advertised to, They all want a very cheap price that won’t pay me simply because it is a village or lemme say a town that’s not exposed.

You know location determines business.

2 Likes

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Sime900: 9:51am On Sep 15, 2021
Romanoff:

On that salary, no one should have three kids.

Nigeria is too unstable to take that gamble.

It wasn't always like that but what can one do. Just trying to see if I can reinvent myself.
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Romanoff(f): 10:00am On Sep 15, 2021
Sime900:

It wasn't always like that but what can one do. Just trying to see if I can reinvent myself.

I wish you well..
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:13am On Sep 15, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Hmmm that's three stomach you are feeding sir, thank God, I know a Man with more than 10 children managing 30k a month.
Imagine....May Almighty ease our affairs

2 Likes

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:15am On Sep 15, 2021
GetMeRight:

But those two are major spending now, one is expected to feel the hit in the pocket. Good thing is that they're one time and three times per year respectively not monthly.
BTW: what happened to the savings from the months you don't do major spending? May be you have a project going on sha.
I'm not a salary earner..... Some months may be good and others may be otherwise.... Yet one must not eat with 10 fingers
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Diligent1(f): 10:50am On Sep 15, 2021
As a graduate, I am earning N30,000 monthly. I resume 8am and close 7pm from Monday to Saturday and no public holidays. If you come 2 minutes past 8am N500 will be deducted and no over time payment I have children. When I went to my children school on Monday to collect the bill, I started having headache.
I was not happy at all, if anybody laugh around me, I will be like why is this person laughing not was funny to me at all.
Well, with God all things are possible.
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Sime900: 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
Romanoff:

I wish you well..

Thank you.
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by uthlaw: 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2021
20k per month...I play 2odds daily with #2500 and 4odds with 5k wknd.... sometimes I lost and most times win....5k for my mum every month...na low key girls I de follow, indomie n egg with transport don do them....I de manage my life well!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Things You Didn’t Know You Can Claim On Your Resume / Schlumberger Nigeria For Graduate Field Engineers Etc / Obafemi Awolowo University Recruitment For Academic & Non-teaching Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.