Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,886 members, 7,902,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 05:31 PM

. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / . (690 Views)

I Want To Learn Cinematography / I Want To Learn Cinematography In Warri / Please I Want To Learn Cinematography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by emsco(m): 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
Re: . by Klastivity(m): 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
Each media outlet have their prices and area of specialization... Some focus on strictly musical video while some are for movie,some does documentaries and wedding...
I started by learning wedding and documentary, then videography made me love musical video. But be mindful of the type of outlet you're learning from. From experience, it's you that will keep improving and learning. Dem go just teach you basics, na you go find your way.. Location too matter cos some firm go connect you to top clients while others, na you go hustle your tin to the top.. Anyways, it's a good choice

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy Exist At Aptech Ibadan Centre For The Position Of Faculties / Signup For Digital Marketing & Blogging Using Wordpress Course / Five Best Accounting Software (alternates Of Quicken)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.