Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,840 members, 7,962,764 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

‘there Is No Closet Anymore’ Basketmouth Express Disappointment After Tuface Rec - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘there Is No Closet Anymore’ Basketmouth Express Disappointment After Tuface Rec (1155 Views)

Pero, Expresses Shock After Tuface Idibia’s Family Endorsed Her As First Wife / Mompha Continues To Shade Hushpuppi As He Show Off His Expensive Closet&Car Keys / "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘there Is No Closet Anymore’ Basketmouth Express Disappointment After Tuface Rec by EntertainmentN: 6:34am On Sep 19, 2021
‘There is no Closet Anymore’ Basketmouth Express Disappointment After Tuface Reconciled With His Wife Annie

Basketmouth, a Nigerian comedian, has expressed his disappointment after discovering that popular musician Tuface Idibia and his wife, Annie Idibia, had reconciled after days of marital problems.

Annie Idibia made a social media outburst a few days ago, accusing the music superstar of cheating on her with her first baby mama, Pero. Tuface Idibia’s brother, Charles, reacted angrily, accusing Annie of using charms on Tuface.

Tuface Idibia, in a recent Instagram post, gently apologized to his wife, Annie Idibia, for their alleged infidelity issue, which nearly brought their marriage to an end.

Tuface Idibia, who became a year older yesterday, confessed that he is not perfect and that he is destined to make errors, but he is working to be the greatest version of himself, and he prayed that God Almighty would lead him and protect his household.

2face Idibia captioned a loved-up photo of him and Annie and it reads;

I know I’m not without mistakes neither I’m I perfect but we keep learning and working and striving to become the best version of ourselves. It is well.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ME. MAY THE ALMIGHTY GUIDE ALL OF US AND PROTECT OUR HOMES #ONELOVERELIGION
#GRATEFUL #WARRIORS #UNWASHTHEBRAINWASH

Basketmouth reacted by saying that the reconciliation made him heartbroken and disappointed.

See the Screenshot below:
Re: ‘there Is No Closet Anymore’ Basketmouth Express Disappointment After Tuface Rec by kings2al1: 6:45am On Sep 19, 2021
I smell betrayal of trust
Re: ‘there Is No Closet Anymore’ Basketmouth Express Disappointment After Tuface Rec by Skyfornia(m): 7:04am On Sep 19, 2021
What is this one saying? He want to make joke of every situation??
Re: ‘there Is No Closet Anymore’ Basketmouth Express Disappointment After Tuface Rec by EntertainmentN: 8:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
No bro, It seems Tuface confined in Basketmouth which he has gone against.
Skyfornia:
What is this one saying? He want to make joke of every situation??
Re: ‘there Is No Closet Anymore’ Basketmouth Express Disappointment After Tuface Rec by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
How long will Annie continue to tolerate a wandering dick?how long? its best she divorce him.rubbish
Re: ‘there Is No Closet Anymore’ Basketmouth Express Disappointment After Tuface Rec by NobleAngell(f): 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
Was he anticipating a separation? Well, I hope he has learnt the most important lesson which is; DEM NO DEY PUT MOUTH FOR HUSBAND AND WIFE MATTER. THEY WILL USE YOU TO RECONCILE.

(1) (Reply)

Shatta Bundle Descends On Shatta Wale For Insulting Nigerians / Davido Signs New Talented Duo Artistes / Eniola Badmus Declares Herself ‘every Man’s Choice’ Amid Her Weight-loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.