Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,122 members, 7,960,561 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 04:00 AM

Davido Mourns Personal Photographer Fortune - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Mourns Personal Photographer Fortune (728 Views)

Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies / Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) / Nkechi Blessing Takes Personal Photographer, Sister On Dubai Trip (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Mourns Personal Photographer Fortune by kboyshow: 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
Nigerian singer, Davido has finally reacted to the sudden death of his photographer, Fortune.

This morning, the singer took to his IG to mourn his friend who drowned at an undisclosed location in Lagos. Davido in his heartfelt post revealed that he is finding it difficult to believe he is gone. He recounted how Fortune went from being a stranger to becoming his closest friend in a matter of weeks.

Davido regrets not being unable to fulfill all the promises he made to Fortune before his death. According to him, his heart is so heavy, but he is grateful to have met him. In his words, he wrote;

“Fortune @fortunateumunname ….. I can’t believe you’re gone. Since we met u never left my side. for one day… Your page says it all. You really were all about me like nothing else mattered. You went from a complete stranger to one of my closest confidants within weeks. There is nowhere I entered that you and your lens didn’t enter. I can’t even believe I’m writing a tribute to you right now wtf we still had so much more to do. Your workshops. Your studios. Trips. Shows. Scenes. Moments. All of it.

I can’t believe you didn’t give me the chance to fulfill the rest of my promises to you. my heart is so heavy right now and I’m just so grateful I met you. You truly were the best kid. A rare breed and I’m so grateful that we got to travel the world and create so many iconic moments with you. You are irreplaceable and you are gone now but I will make sure you are never forgotten! I swear it! This next one’s for you! RIP lil bro. Love you forever ?? #FortuneShotItAll”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUPX93cBBlo/

https://www.9jahomeland.com/davido-mourns-personal-photographer-fortune/

Re: Davido Mourns Personal Photographer Fortune by Kestolove(m): 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
Who will davido use next?

3 Likes

Re: Davido Mourns Personal Photographer Fortune by Dingdongbells(m): 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
Rest in peace. Ftc
Davido sorry for your loss. I recommend MFM for you and your crew. Village pipu are very much interested in your matter.

Re: Davido Mourns Personal Photographer Fortune by Onyi22(f): 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
Take heart Davido
Re: Davido Mourns Personal Photographer Fortune by TarOrfeeek: 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
angry

Out of respect to Davido, I won't be posting anything funny.

But, to me, it's better to join Nigerian Army than to join DMW or 30BG.
Re: Davido Mourns Personal Photographer Fortune by Onyi22(f): 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kestolove:
Who will davido use next?
Your Papa

2 Likes

Re: Davido Mourns Personal Photographer Fortune by Kestolove(m): 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
Onyi22:

Your Papa
dirty girl

1 Like

Re: Davido Mourns Personal Photographer Fortune by Georgekyrian(m): 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
Osun

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Sidechick Of The President Makes Some Shocking Revelations / 8 Prophets Drown In Zimbabwe While Competing To Retrieve "Holy Stick" From River / Breaking!! Davido Goes On A Date With A Mystery Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.