Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,562 members, 7,961,848 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

Nigerians Universities Online Activities Should Seek Professionals - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerians Universities Online Activities Should Seek Professionals (796 Views)

UNILAG Set To Resume Academic Activities On May 2nd,2016 / Don't Seek Admission In Houdegbe University, Cotonou, NUC Warns Students / Secret Cult Activities On Campus Exposed (must Read) + Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Universities Online Activities Should Seek Professionals by jmichael90: 10:35am On Jul 23, 2007
I wonder when we would stop amateur activites in this country because it is responsible for many irregularities,injustice and our decades undevelop status,let take LASU as a case study,almost 2000 plus candidates were disqualified and denied result not even admission for this just concluded final post ume screening, alleged as candidates who registerred online but did not have result(absent/ or unscannable OMR).I would judge this case base on my own observation,because i happened to be one of the victims,so i decided to share the experience here so that everyone can express yourt view and let see how we can all help NIGERIA to grow.I am network engineer and i have been into several online examination registration online but honestly it doesnt required a webmaster to explain the misery experience behind our online activites.Could you believe barely after all registration for the post ume screening exam the website hosting expired and the official one for returning student registration and were shutdown up till present that i am posting this message no action has been taking to upgrade their hosting of those website in which they have large numbers of candidates registration database,hence it is simple logic that it is their online systems that made it difficult to retrieve the database of thousands of candidate and therefor put them in o God,i think something need to be done to prevent this situation in future,we i appeal to all youth dont let our generation,future be like this,as corrupt as this,because corruption has damage manythings but which we dont attend to.let us use our skill positively, we are in net and computer generation,let us use our brain positively to develop our country.we share your experience and advice grin

(1) (Reply)

Post Ume Form 2007/2008 On Sell / A Reading Method That Works Like Magic,you Can't Fail Using This / Read Microbiology As First Degree But Now Wants To Read Med.& Surgery.advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.