Stats: 3,189,118 members, 7,936,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:13 PM

Customer Finds Woman Masturbating Inside Car On Display - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customer Finds Woman Masturbating Inside Car On Display (566 Views)

Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India / Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car / Married Man, Bride-to-be Found Dead Inside Car In Kano (2) (3) (4)

Customer Finds Woman Masturbating Inside Car On Display by Tokotaya: 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
Microsecondnews.com (MSN) Reporter September 29, 20210 1 minute read

A customer shopping for a used 2010 Jeep Wrangler got the shock of her life as she discovered a naked woman masturbating in the rear seat of the car parked outside the auto dealership in Florida, US.

According to an arrest report, released on Tuesday, September 28, Police were called last Wednesday afternoon to Bob Tyler Toyota in Pensacola after “a customer complained to a sales associate about a naked woman in the back seat of one of the vehicles on the sale lot.”

When the dealership manager opened the Jeep’s door, he said he spotted Alexis King, 37, “naked, with her legs spread wide open.”

A receptionist reported that the suspect was “pulling at her privates.” A third employee, who called 911, told
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2021/09/29/customer-finds-woman-masturbating-inside-car-on-display/

Re: Customer Finds Woman Masturbating Inside Car On Display by James4358(m): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
Conji na bastard i swear
Re: Customer Finds Woman Masturbating Inside Car On Display by decatalyst(m): 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ah! Wahala.

Me I go Waka jeje away from that particular car. Make manager sell me another one I beg.
Re: Customer Finds Woman Masturbating Inside Car On Display by Tokotaya: 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2021
decatalyst:
Ah! Wahala.

Me I go Waka jeje away from that particular car. Make manager sell me another one I beg.

Lol. Evil spirit must have been unleashed on that one. LMAO!
Re: Customer Finds Woman Masturbating Inside Car On Display by kaptaintintin: 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
The future is already female

Mother Hacks Her 7-year-old Daughter With Machete For Refusing To Wash Dishes / Faces Of Wanted Persons Who Escaped From The Oyo Custodial Centre On Friday 22nd / Pastor Allegedly Strangles Wife To Death In Rivers

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8