Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,533 members, 7,961,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

WAEC Has Finished Today, Share The Bad Experience You Have Ever Witness - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Has Finished Today, Share The Bad Experience You Have Ever Witness (226 Views)

Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) / WAEC Has Confirmed Deadline For 2021 WASSCE Registration / WAEC Has Released The Final International Timetable For The Conduct Of WASSCE Fo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Has Finished Today, Share The Bad Experience You Have Ever Witness by Dbb01(m): 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
WAEC has finished today now everybody got us celebrating..
From Primary 1-SS3
I swear is not easy...

I remember the day i burnt my school banana and it's tree
The banana tree is up to 50
The fire is just caughting one banana tree to each other till it burnt everything, i swear that day..i cannot rest
fetching every water in the school to kill the water... Lool
It's a bad day
Tell us yours....

Re: WAEC Has Finished Today, Share The Bad Experience You Have Ever Witness by Mbee247(m): 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lols, it's well...
Re: WAEC Has Finished Today, Share The Bad Experience You Have Ever Witness by care4you: 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
ok

(1) (Reply)

Statics Problem / Recommendations For A Decent Boarding School In Lagos / Most Hardest Departments In UI Distance Learning Centre.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.