Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,204 members, 7,936,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 09:11 PM

Pictures Of The 100-Year-Old ‘Odan’ Tree That Fell In Oyo & Killed 4 Persons - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of The 100-Year-Old ‘Odan’ Tree That Fell In Oyo & Killed 4 Persons (64705 Views)

Lady Comes Out Without A Scratch From Accident Which Killed 4 Persons. Photos / Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p / Dana Air Speaks On Aircraft Door That Fell Off (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The 100-Year-Old ‘Odan’ Tree That Fell In Oyo & Killed 4 Persons by Tayorshd2(m): 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
TriCee:
Hmmm, how can it just fall with such roots? This doesn't look normal

Natural wind or storm can also do what is more than normal brother .... God knows best though
Re: Pictures Of The 100-Year-Old ‘Odan’ Tree That Fell In Oyo & Killed 4 Persons by InHeaven(m): 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
...danger of thunder strike" how do you mean. I want to understand something
chidonweb:
That's why it's advisable not to build your house close to a tree. You can cut the tree before building your house.

Aside the danger of the tree falling, there's also the danger of Thunder-Strike
Re: Pictures Of The 100-Year-Old ‘Odan’ Tree That Fell In Oyo & Killed 4 Persons by holaphem(m): 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
Dialpad:
I thought they claimed the tree fell and rose again ....

Lol
exactly what I heard tonight
Re: Pictures Of The 100-Year-Old ‘Odan’ Tree That Fell In Oyo & Killed 4 Persons by chidonweb(m): 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
InHeaven:
...danger of thunder strike" how do you mean. I want to understand something

It's a little bit complicated to explain but you can google it
Re: Pictures Of The 100-Year-Old ‘Odan’ Tree That Fell In Oyo & Killed 4 Persons by selfdefence: 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
Hmmm, no be small thing
Re: Pictures Of The 100-Year-Old ‘Odan’ Tree That Fell In Oyo & Killed 4 Persons by RIDOO: 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
I wonder why this post can't wait till this pinshure was provided... making us to be wasting our precious data to watch brown roofs earlier today.
This is a fraud on nairaland and na so e dey start. May God rest the souls of all that died in the incidence.
Re: Pictures Of The 100-Year-Old ‘Odan’ Tree That Fell In Oyo & Killed 4 Persons by Temmywalex: 11:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
What happened to the tree is very simple...

1. The upper and leafy part became heavier than the root, so the root can no longer carry the weight on it, therefore the tree fell..

2. When the leaves and branches were removed, the root with the heavy sand on it became heavier than the branches again.

3. The tree had to shift back to the standing position.

It is as simple as ABC.

Meanwhile....

I sell data for all networks in Nigeria. You can also join me.

PROCEDURE FOR JOINING

1. Click on the link, https://smeplug.com/join/40ec4dd2

2. Register yourself, and login to https://smeplug.ng

3. Fund your wallet either automatically or manually,

4. Start selling your data to all networks.

Click this link to chat me on WhatsApp for any further information.
https:///2348039398592

Kindly notify me after registration so that I can add you for any update.

Note
To fund your wallet automatically, click on "add fund" on your page, send money to the Wema Bank account (Your Personal Wallet Account), the money will be credited to your wallet.

To fund manually, send money to my bank account (Will be made available on request), I will add it to your wallet manually.

You buy data at a giveaway price. You sell to make profit.
Re: Pictures Of The 100-Year-Old ‘Odan’ Tree That Fell In Oyo & Killed 4 Persons by sirade2: 7:37am On Oct 07, 2021
Dialpad:
I thought they claimed the tree fell and rose again ....

Lol
i heard that information too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive / Condoms, Guns, Cigarettes From German Submarine Sank During WWII (Pics) / American Visa Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.