Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,669 members, 7,962,158 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:30 AM

You Can Invest In Yourself!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / You Can Invest In Yourself!! (266 Views)

What Is The Best Mutual I Can Invest In. / I Need Someone To Give Me Business Idea I Can Invest 500000 / You Can Invest In These Mining Machines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Invest In Yourself!! by mistergee: 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
Personal development consists of activities that develop a person's capabilities and potential, build human capital, facilitate employability, and enhance quality of life and the realization of dreams and aspirations.

Ralph Emerson once said "unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow".
One way you can develop yourself is by taking online courses.

The number 1 skill that has created more “online millionaires” than any other is copywriting.

To that end, let me introduce you to the Bachelor of Copywriting Course 17.

The Bachelor of copywriting course has raised over 500 millionaires since inception.
In its 17th edition, Prof Emmanuel Akpe is prepared to take you through a full month of massive value and transformation.

Join over 8,900 others who have taken the course, register here, send me a message on WhatsApp either by using the link (https:///2348169579567) or directly on +2348169579567 to get 20% discount

In the Bachelor of copywriting course 17:

* The best student goes home with A brand new Laptop!!!

* You will learn the exact system that Prof. Akpe use in making millions online monthly.

* You will learn how to make irresistible offers. Not just that, you will do practical and make money yourself.

* You will learn how to write short and long copies, product descriptions, emails, websites, lead magnets and many more.

* You will learn how to drive traffic both organic and paid.

* You will learn how to apply copywriting on Upwork, Fiverr, agency and as a personal brand.

• You will get materials worth N370,000

• The top 10 students will gain automatic employment to work with me.

• You will get a certificate at the end of the course.

• LIFETIME Access to my e-library worth N800k+

• Access to my e-books which include:

1. Copywriting 101

2. Why You Are Broke

3. WhatsApp Income Mastery

4. E-book Creation Mastery

5. Premium Articles of 2021

6. Organic Traffic Generation.

If you apply all I teach you and you don't make 10x your money, I will give you back all your money and add a written apology posted on all my social pages

Fee goes to N20,000 soon! Act Fast!!
Akpe Emmanuel.
GTB; 0130177563
First bank: 3058878575

EARLY BIRDS GET TO PAY: N5,000
What else? Message me on WhatsApp either by using the link (https:///2348169579567) or directly on +2348169579567 to get 20% discount

Offer is open to those that make payment today!

(1) (Reply)

Best Ways To Make Money Online / Royal Q / Call Us For Profitable Investment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.