Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,605 members, 7,961,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 06:39 PM

Tension Arising As Senator Abaribe Confirm His Stand For Ipob And Nnamdi Kanu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tension Arising As Senator Abaribe Confirm His Stand For Ipob And Nnamdi Kanu (595 Views)

Abia: Police Shoot Each Other After Mistaking Themselves For IPOB Members / Police Arrest Native Doctor Who Prepares Charms For IPOB/ESN In Imo / This Will End Nigeria As Uk Prime Minister And Nnamdi Kanu Blast And Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tension Arising As Senator Abaribe Confirm His Stand For Ipob And Nnamdi Kanu by Nwaokija(m): 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2021
In an interview, abaribe was to address Nigerian problems and corruption and he made some brave point that is causing tension around the globe now and many people are now getting more curious to know the out come of his words especially his stand for ipob and Nnamdi kanu and also what his said about the stealing of nigerian money by this buhari government

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoDrugeR16o
Re: Tension Arising As Senator Abaribe Confirm His Stand For Ipob And Nnamdi Kanu by endsarrrs(f): 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
undecided
Re: Tension Arising As Senator Abaribe Confirm His Stand For Ipob And Nnamdi Kanu by TeeGentle(m): 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
Problem looking for problem
Re: Tension Arising As Senator Abaribe Confirm His Stand For Ipob And Nnamdi Kanu by tony0806: 4:03am On Oct 08, 2021
It's well

(1) (Reply)

Help, A Strange Man Has Stolen My Baby - Mother Cries Out Over 3-month Baby / I Hope To See My Son Before I Die, Father Of ‘underwear Bomber’, Abdul Mutalab / Gang Of Muslims Murder Preacher During Open-air Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.