Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,247 members, 7,936,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. (25353 Views)

I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant / Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother / 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by Mavor: 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga I want it to pepper you very well.
Pepper me for where? Be there deceiving yourself. But please, keep on looking foolish online.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by dierich: 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
KosiGee:

Why would you want to force yourself to pee when the urge is not there. It’s not like you are having incontinence. Maybe your body is utilising the water and less is going to your bladder.
You don’t have tummy or back pains associated with your kidneys. You don’t have groin and lower abdominal pains associated with your prostate…..just concern that you are voiding enough water!

I do feel some mild pain at times especially in my stomach. Sometimes around my groin area. Just mild dull ache
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by dierich: 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
correctyourself:

It would allow you the two weeks to finish what you are doing, after that visit your doctor asap, you can call him now for guidance.

Speaking from experience from someone. Calm down.

Please, can you tell me the experience?
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by Livingstone24: 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
[/quote][quote author=dierich post=106538570]Somebody should please help me.
I'm in a rural area right now for a particular contract job that will take up to 2 weeks to be completed hence, making it difficult for me to visit hospital right now..

Since morning, I've been drinking lot of water but yet urine is not coming. Through out today, I only forcefully pass a little urine, as little as a handful of water.

I hope this is not the end for me.
I'm scared

Mods please help me push it to FP maybe I can find help pending the time I'll leave this rural area and go to my hospital

[quote]
find medical assistance as soon as possible. This could be prostrate. This is the exact symptoms of prostrate. My dad had the same issue few months ago, he was lucky to see a doctor quick. Please, do see a doctor urgently.]
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by princewarri1985: 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
dierich:
. No, my foot aren't swollen
Then go see a doctor ASAP!
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by Lexusgs430: 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
dierich:

There is no urine at all in my bladder.

So why are you worried, no urine is been passed?.....
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by DaddyRochie1642: 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
Mavor:
Pepper me for where? Be there deceiving yourself. But please, keep on looking foolish online.

E still dey pepper you grin
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by DonroxyII: 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
dierich:

The weather is cool today.
I've been having the issue of passing little urine for a while now but today own is worse. I'm scared
Go for Exercise ... Run and Jug ... Do press up and Squatting !!..... You should pass big Fart and piss .... cheesy ...

Stop worrying your Brain.... she gets scared easily !!
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by caesymore(m): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga tell us the truth,

You manhandled Kpekus without protection before coming over to the rural area to do your job abi grin

The Lord is your strength

I dey see (f) for your moniker i Doubt you are a (F) I swear if you are then na better OLOsho you be grin
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by chaloskyx: 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
PUT BROOMSTICK INTO YOUR PENIS TO MAKE THE HOLE LARGER MAYBE ITS BLOCKED
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by Lewisdinho(m): 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
Don't worry, just go for the test. You're okay God won't allow such happen to you
You're Safe
dierich:

Thanks so much sir
I'll do as u said.
I just hope I'll be fine and won't have a kidney problem coz I'm scared and that alone is making me sick.
Thanks once again sir
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by Taiwo20(m): 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2021
dierich:
Somebody should please help me.
I'm in a rural area right now for a particular contract job that will take up to 2 weeks to be completed hence, making it difficult for me to visit hospital right now..

Since morning, I've been drinking lot of water but yet urine is not coming. Through out today, I only forcefully pass a little urine, as little as a handful of water.

I'm scared

Mods please help me push it to FP maybe I can find help pending the time I'll leave this rural area and go to my hospital

did you travel by road for hours? Did you travel to a place with a different weather condition?
Atimes change of environment could cause this
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by bizzibodi(m): 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
dierich:

I'm scared

Do not drink water for now no to burst your bladder.
I have a simple remedy for you...jump up & down for some minutes then you can pee like a horse.
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by Binchim001: 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2021
dierich:

I'm scared

I suspect FOWL play! Lol���
Drink a lot of water bruh, u will be fine, by It persist u can still visit the local clinic in the village u are...
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by Thylord(m): 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
dierich:

I've drank like 4litres today and my pee can't full a milk tin
he said 10litres and not 4 litres for crying out loud.
Simple instruction you can't adhere to.
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by vivavik(f): 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
dierich:

I'm scared

You had better go and see a doctor, it is most likely related to prostate issues and if left untreated can be fatal, I know people who died been careless about it and people who did the surgery and are alive.

Ps: You have just one life, if anything happens to you, that work will continue. Take your health seriously, it is your wealth.
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by kponkedenge(m): 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2021
dierich:

No, I can still pass some poo but they are sometimes hard
I just hope you aren't having issues with your kidneys... Reduce your red meat intake... As well as other oily foods
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by daniella45(f): 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

I want it to pepper you very well grin

well
seems you are the pepper here

undecided undecided undecidedif he commits suicide
the whole world will hold you responsible
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by joinnow: 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2021
dierich:

I'm scared

Buy lasix tablet
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by Fantazy(m): 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2021
dierich:

I no feel like I wan pee at all.
No pee for my bladder

When one has plenty water in his/her stomach, he/she feels it.
Are you feeling that way?
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by 00FFT00(m): 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
dierich:

30 years sir

You're relatively young. While I understand the financial setback associated with seeking qualified medical help, this appears to be your only reliable option at this point.

Please visit your nearest government teaching hospital as they are usually well knowledgeable in most clinical conditions. Not the most efficient in terms of management, but clinically competent.

I wish you good luck.
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by Poleski: 12:59am On Oct 09, 2021
[quote author=dierich post=106538570]Somebody should please help me.

I'm scared

Mods please help me push it to FP maybe I can find help pending the time I'll leave this rural area and go to my hospital[/quot]

No urine output in medical terms is Oliguria. Oliguria is known to be less than 400 milliliters of urine output, which is less than approximately 13.5 ounces over 24 hours. Anuria is a disorder where urine does not exist. Anuria is known to be less than 50 milliliters, or less than around 1.7 ounces of urine, over 24 hours.

Low urine output, or no urine output, occurs in the setting of kidney failure and urinary obstruction. As the kidneys fail or are compromised in their ability to function, the kidneys lose the ability to regulate fluids and electrolytes and to remove waste products from the body. Also, it decreases the production of red blood cells (which is normally driven by a substance produced in the kidneys).

Low urine output also occurs when there is a decreased blood supply to the kidney, as occurs with dehydration or excessive blood loss. Obstruction of the outflow of urine, whether because of tumors, an enlarged prostate, or bladder problems, can also reduce urine output. Kidney failure can cause decreased urine production that is either acute (as with toxins or sepsis) or chronic (as with diabetes). Chronic kidney failure develops over time and can be the result of poorly controlled diabetes or hypertension

Source: https://www.medicoverhospitals.in/symptoms/low-urine-output
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by Lugianostar(m): 8:02am On Oct 09, 2021
Hmmmmm!!!

You have engaged in a marathon ramping competition without using umbrella and now the outcome of your seaming carelessness is staring you in the face.

Good luck to you
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by Vicchuks007: 10:39am On Oct 09, 2021
It is likely prostrate enlargement
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by juniorstar(m): 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
dierich:

I'm scared

How old are you?
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
dierich:

I'm scared

Bro how are you feeling now. Any improvement?
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by dierich: 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ficient:

Bro how are you feeling now. Any improvement?

No improvement yet
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by dierich: 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
juniorstar:

How old are you?
I'm 30
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by dierich: 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
Fantazy:

When one has plenty water in his/her stomach, he/she feels it.
Are you feeling that way?

Kind of. I felt heaviness in my stomach. I can't eat much food.
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by juniorstar(m): 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
dierich:

I'm 30
Is it that you are not passing urine at all or you have low flow?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Doctor Told Me That Am Infected With HIV Without Prior Notice Of The Test! / What We Need To Know About Ebola Virus / 50 Hospitalised After Eating Cow Bitten By Snake In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.