Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,191 members, 7,963,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 09:52 PM

My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? (1768 Views)

My Experience With Hard Stool. / Why Are Medical Doctors' Handwriting So Difficult To Read?(photo) / Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? by 66ungs(m): 7:30pm On Aug 03
Foodqueen:

With blood Go to those women that sells herb, buy aganho" from them, wash and cut into pieces, put in a bottle and add water, add garlic to it. Leave for 12 hrs and start taking it.

N/b... Aganho is gotten from a tree back, dont know the actual spelling anyways.
Thank you
straight to iya alagbo house tonight
if i later survive this, i aint eating groundnut again in ma life
Re: My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? by Foodqueen(f): 4:50am On Aug 12
66ungs:

Thank you
straight to iya alagbo house tonight
if i later survive this, i aint eating groundnut again in ma life

How did it go, any improvement?
Re: My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? by 66ungs(m): 1:20pm On Aug 12
Foodqueen:

How did it go, any improvement?
Yea
after meeting the woman she gave me Adin to take that it works faster
ahswear it work just like magic
THANKX ALOT MA
Re: My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? by Foodqueen(f): 2:01pm On Aug 12
66ungs:

Yea
after meeting the woman she gave me Adin to take that it works faster
ahswear it work just like magic
THANKX ALOT MA

👍

Was it just the adin u use?
Re: My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? by 66ungs(m): 5:31pm On Aug 12
[quote author=Foodqueen post=131468279]
Re: My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? by Estorah: 8:49pm On Aug 12
Gee64:
Tried to stool this morning but couldn't pass everything out of my anus because the stool is really hard and seem to block the anus.

I drink much water but pass it out as urine few hours after.

Please, what do I do?

Sorry about that, constipation is a common issue faced by many, please go to a good pharmacy around you for stool softeners, they are quite effective, also work on adding much fruits and vegetables into your diet to prevent a future reoccurrence.

Hope you feel better soon
Re: My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? by Foodqueen(f): 12:33pm On Aug 13
[quote author=66ungs post=131471773][/quote]

What's this
Re: My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? by 66ungs(m): 12:35pm On Aug 13
Foodqueen:

What's this
She gave me adin and lemon juice

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Harm Does Cigarettes Do To Pregnant Women / How Do I Tackle Recurring Typhoid Fever? / Marijuana Nasal Spray: High On Convenience!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.