Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,969 members, 7,936,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 01:21 AM

Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) (52683 Views)

Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) / Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves / Taliban Fighters Have Taken Over Afghanistan's Presidential Palace (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hello guys a new solidarity movement was created for Nigerian youths (students precisely)
Quote me to show your interest
Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by blacknoir: 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
Some men are just born to be a menance
Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by laivwire(m): 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
See assorted M16 rifles in the hands of jihadists. Even our DSS don't have such opportunities.

1 Like

Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by jcross19: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
It goes to show you the hypocrisy embedded in this religious fanatics...the sharia that kicks against indecent dressing are still the paedophile we see around ,the Christian are not left out..especially the holier than thou you find in churches like choosen and deeperlife
you just post the level of your understanding about Christianity , in Christianity there is no enforcement is a matter of choice , if you don't like how chosen dresses, then move to winners chapel . comparing Christianity to this , show how you lack or you are just a pagan rather keep quiet ...
Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by Sambaby7640: 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
Help!!!

I'm a student and this money will go a long way

All you have to do is click the link below/ on my signature or copy and paste on your web browser. It will redirect you to Instagram (app or web)

2. Then Like the pic

It's a like competition and pic with most likes wins.

It won't take you up to ten seconds I promise.

You can help a student please
Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by officialfoodie: 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
NgwalandAbia:
Useless dogs,how I wish Biafra will stand and develop nuclear weapons.. these animals will be obliterated.

People talk a lot of nonsense sha
Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by CaptainFM1: 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
You see it as shameful...,but they see it as celebration of their freedom from the US
Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by infogeneral: 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
They don't want western education but they can use western technology and carry western weapons. Dumb religious hypocrites.
Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by grandstar(m): 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
This is very old. Probably more than a month old
Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by brandsoncharlie: 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see the Taliban government coming to an end very soon, I see people rising up against them, I see the west supporting the fighters, I see USA bombing anything that moves, I see buhari complaining, I see patami in sorrow mood.

This I have seen.
What you have seen is obscure to you
Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by Justpassingby45(m): 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Other images showed fighters sitting on the sandy shores, with children and very young men mixing with the them, while other militants took seaside-style horse rides.

This they won't say.....
They are not terrorising people as those fuckkking western media wants us to believe

Please get sense, can them terrorise their selves. The Terror has been done already,

1 Like

Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by Blakpot: 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
This picture tho... Damn
"Holy war"

They are creative for sure.
I wonder what career they would have had, if they had led normal lives.

Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by Benitoh: 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
This religion could've been better if not for it's violent tendencies and aggressiveness.

But when they see their women enjoying this
they call it Haram. I really pity women suffering under the guise of the so called Islamic brutal law.
Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by Upjis: 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by GetMeRight: 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
kennethfranc:
Religion of peace indeed

Even though the report is about how they were having fun, you still manage to dish out your hatred for Islam. Lol.

Lovenorth:
These Taliban are far better and civilised than the useless Ipob terrorists

Don't you think that Talibans of the south east are doing better mostly especially on Mondays, today?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by GetMeRight: 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
Upjis:

This shows that islam is the religion of the devil

That they are having fun and not throwing bombs in the name of Islam? You didn't make sense
Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by Godbless3(m): 11:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
Dem no want western this, western that in their education and life of their allah jihadist people but anything western civilization discover, its what they want.
Why not use local weapon to fight your course?
Why use western means to catch fun?
I thought they would do away with guns, vehicles upon taking power?
Afghanistan its dead in allah weed smoking led jihadist.
Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by seguno2: 11:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
shiki:
angry These people can pretend!!!

Like that vegetable in Aso Rock who pretended to be a poor man

1 Like

Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by seguno2: 11:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Other images showed fighters sitting on the sandy shores, with children and very young men mixing with the them, while other militants took seaside-style horse rides.

This they won't say.....
They are not terrorising people as those fuckkking western media wants us to believe

It is called courtship and wooing……… then comes the smashing undecided angry
Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by tuna85: 12:41am On Oct 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

This they won't say.....

Even the headline says 'Shameless', still yet to understand the shamelessness in these acts, the media is just another cause of disunity even amongst Nigerians.
Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by tuna85: 12:42am On Oct 12, 2021
Godbless3:
Dem no want western this, western that in their education and life of their allah jihadist people but anything western civilization discover, its what they want.
Why not use local weapon to fight your course?
Why use western means to catch fun?
I thought they would do away with guns, vehicles upon taking power?
Afghanistan its dead in allah weed smoking led jihadist.

Did the Taliban tell you all these? Humans and this wild hatred, no be here o
Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by tuna85: 12:44am On Oct 12, 2021
kennethfranc:
Religion of peace indeed

Even while they are having fun, right? Who is at fault for this your comment, is it the bad education in Nigeria or just you?
Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by tuna85: 12:46am On Oct 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see the Taliban government coming to an end very soon, I see people rising up against them, I see the west supporting the fighters, I see USA bombing anything that moves, I see buhari complaining, I see patami in sorrow mood.

This I have seen.

But you never saw anything when the US was causing problems within Afghanistan, right? Now that they are enjoying horse rides you begin to see different things. False Prophet
Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by compton11(m): 5:43am On Oct 12, 2021
kennethfranc:
Religion of peace indeed
how is that related to religious matters now?
Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by compton11(m): 5:43am On Oct 12, 2021
Earlystar698:
The hijab is for Allah while the boobs is for Abdullahi
while shaking butt and boob in church is for Yahweh
Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by compton11(m): 5:44am On Oct 12, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Thet hate western culture but they enjoy it just like Hisbah destroy beers in bottles but drink it from waterproof in their homes.
aru sure u normal?

How is enjoying and playing in park now a western culture?

And also do west have culture?

1 Like

Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by ubanett(m): 6:16am On Oct 12, 2021
THEY ARE JUST HUMANS
Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by Godbless3(m): 6:23am On Oct 12, 2021
tuna85:

Did the Taliban tell you all these? Humans and this wild hatred, no be here o

Isn't what they preach?
Against western education, lifestyle etc?
You're so daft.
You're who you're and its in your blood.
Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by Upjis: 6:49am On Oct 12, 2021
GetMeRight:

That they are having fun and not throwing bombs in the name of Islam? You didn't make sense

They are having fun you like you said

They are in the same country with those that left the country right ?

Why didn't they have the fun when others where having it ?
Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by tuna85: 7:15am On Oct 12, 2021
Godbless3:

Isn't what they preach?
Against western education, lifestyle etc?
You're so daft.
You're who you're and its in your blood.

Do yourself good by providing evidences that these are what they preach. Oya na. Godbless indeed.
Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by Afunshi007: 7:21am On Oct 12, 2021
All work and no play make Dem a dull boy[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him / Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) / Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.