Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,667 members, 7,962,156 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:24 AM

Aso-oke Designs And Delivery - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Aso-oke Designs And Delivery (1299 Views)

Quality & Affordable Aso-oke For Your Events/Personal Use / Evelyn Bead Designs And Professional Trainings In Bead Making / Aso Oke Outfit For Engagement & Aso Ebi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aso-oke Designs And Delivery by EDIPO(m): 10:20am On Jun 02, 2011
May I introduce to you another phase of my venture for the purpose of patronage and circulation.

I now have an aso oke making venture though fresh but doing big things.

We can cater for all your aso oke fabric needs for weddings, burials, anniversaries etc.

We not only make fantastic designs with original hand made fabric, we consult and help you make concrete decisions based on colour and styles.

Our workforce are predominantly Ghanians which adds a flavour of trans-African touch to our designs.

We deliver to time, render bespoke services and to crown it, at a relatively pocket friendly rates.

We take both local and international orders with guaranteed delivery.

You surely would want to come back and have others come too after your first experience.

I look forward to doing business with you.

Sample pictures can be mailed to you on request.

Kindly call HemHem on 08033299270, 08077682428
Or
Olaolu on 08051619471
Re: Aso-oke Designs And Delivery by Orthoclase(f): 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2011
Hello E_Dipo< can you please provide an email address for correspondences, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Do U Want To Get Free Distributorship To Over 800 Products / Need Proffessional Driver,security,cleaners,house Help,sales Rep,office Asistant / Kamu, Fathia & Other Northern Nigerian Traditional Weddings BBpin 2AEA5B3B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.