Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,651 members, 7,962,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

Read What Actor Yul Edochie Wrote As He Posted Tiwa Savage On IG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Read What Actor Yul Edochie Wrote As He Posted Tiwa Savage On IG (523 Views)

Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram / Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read What Actor Yul Edochie Wrote As He Posted Tiwa Savage On IG by McTwinkleToes1(m): 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
Following the S*x tape of Tiwa Savage that trended online for days, many celebrities showed their love for the popular singer Tiwa Savage, as they congratulated her on how she handled the issue.
A popular movie star identified as Yul Edochie, also pen down his heart as he congratulates Tiwa Savage on how she strongly handled the issue. He called her a strong woman and also appreciates her courage, saying she inspired many with her courage and how she handled the Issue.
Below is the link to the full write ups of Yul Edochie, as I embedded the full Instagram write ups of Yul Edochie.
https://twinkleupdates.com.ng/2021/10/22/read-what-actor-yul-edochie-said-as-he-posts-tiwa-savage-on-ig/

Re: Read What Actor Yul Edochie Wrote As He Posted Tiwa Savage On IG by iKingsley(m): 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
You all keep saying trash. How else could she have handled it?

(1) (Reply)

Am Ready To Wash Your Pant,” – Actor Uche Maduagwu Begs Ini Edo For Marriage / Moment Portable Zazoo Met Davido For The First Time (video) / “I Am Scared Of This My New Life” – Saskay Expresses Frustration In A New Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.