Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,084 members, 7,963,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:41 PM

Davido: When I Met Mayorkun, He Was Skinny - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: When I Met Mayorkun, He Was Skinny (201 Views)

“sophia Always Has Sex With Davido When He Visits His Daughter” – Kemi Olunloyo / Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried / Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido: When I Met Mayorkun, He Was Skinny by Nobody: 3:12am On Oct 24, 2021
The DMW boss, Davido recounts the first memories he had with mayorkun when they first met.

He revealed this during an interview with Ebuka at mayorkun’s album listing night, of how he was drawn to mayorkun and how their relationship had been working out for the past six years.

Continue reading to Watch interview

https://thehonchogist.com.ng/2021/10/24/davido-when-i-met-mayorkun-he-was-skinny/

Re: Davido: When I Met Mayorkun, He Was Skinny by Hezzyluv: 3:28am On Oct 24, 2021
Hustle make money ooo... It's good to have, but not in exchange for one's soul.

1 Like

Re: Davido: When I Met Mayorkun, He Was Skinny by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 24, 2021
Davido has d heart to be close to any person,vand help. He has a good heart, that's y he has plenty followers. He's not proud at all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Details On Alec Baldwin Accidental Shooting A Colleague On A Movie Set / Prophet Fufeyin Gifts Clem Ohameze N8m Days After Asking Nigerians To Pray For H / Jack Dorsey Sold His First Tweet For $2,915,835.47 As An NFT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.