Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,584 members, 7,961,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 05:18 PM

Kaduna:senator Makarfi's Track Record And Pedigree In PDP Is Assured Any Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna:senator Makarfi's Track Record And Pedigree In PDP Is Assured Any Day (146 Views)

El-rufai's Son Seats On Table While Talking To A Kaduna Senator / Senator Makarfi Denied Stepping Down From The PDP Presidential Nomination Race / 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna:senator Makarfi's Track Record And Pedigree In PDP Is Assured Any Day by isahrabson: 10:42am On Oct 27, 2021
Kaduna:Senator makarfi's track record and pedigree in PDP is assured any day and undisputed leader of the PDP in Kaduna State.

October 27,2021

I beg to disagree with your inference and conclusion that Senator Makarfi, would have to peddle Lie's against you and or any person for that matter,for him to get relevance and or recognition by PDP governor's.I make bold to say that with his track record and pedigree,his place in the party is assured any day.Yes,as the undisputed leader of the PDP in Kaduna State.

The position and recognition of leadership,just as relevance politically too,flow's from dedication and commitment to the cause of any entity over a period of time,which of course, even the worst of enemies to Makarfi,must concede to him. I don't think carrying the wound's of the Kaduna North Local Government Congress this far is a panacea for denigrating the highly regarded leader of the PDP in Kaduna State.Each and every party men must settle down to the task of repositioning our party to retake power from the Czar of Kaduna.

I repeat very emphatically any supposed party faithful that take to the social media to praise the inhuman and inchoate governance style of the Czar of Kaduna, is either a mole within and or an unnecessary irritant in the party.Please I advice that you stop your trend of trying to knock the head's of our leader and cause dissonance in Kaduna State PDP.

I recommend that your embrace the spartan spirit of my brother and Alh Alimi Yau Abubakar, whom even though did not have his way in the last congress in our local government,has a true democrat, respected the wishes of the larger majority and moved on to work assiduously for the growth of our party at all sphere's in the State.

You don't and can never earn respect of any reasonable person in this debonair bring him down approach because,in the first instance I don't see what threat or fears the H. E, Senator Makarfi can have about Umar Sani Decay.

Dr Ibrahim.Umar best known as Aziza,has been Chief of Staff to Secondus for the past 4 years,so he has a stake in the future of Secondus in the PDP and should therefore not come as a surprise to any one if he embarks on such a vocation as he tried to do am sure,that should not in any way be linke either to Makarfi.

The earlier you embrace and make peace, with people in the party and it's leader's,the better for you.These are just my thought and I stand by them any day, any time.

(1) (Reply)

Senate Rejects Fg’s Proposal To Borrow N82 Billion To Buy Mosquito Nets / Afdb And Us Experts Back Nigeria Over Gas Project Defunding Plan / Anambra 2021: 34,000 Police Personnel Deployed, CP Guarantees Safety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.