Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,467 members, 7,964,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 12:41 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (947 Views)

Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram / Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant / Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by B11la2b: 8:42am On Oct 28, 2021
Re: . by topoftheworld(m): 9:29am On Oct 28, 2021
IPOB is gaining ground daily and government sees it as a joke...

2 Likes

Re: . by chiefobdk2: 10:48am On Oct 28, 2021
B11la2b:
Buhari is in pain .
Since the sit at home order from the supreme leaders of ipob.
-the no election in anambra.
-the killing of top figures in the south east.
-ESN.
-Chestbeating.
God bless laminu kranu.

Biafra will be achieved soon with a landlocked landmass not up to sambisa forest and a population of over 30 million people ..

This one could not sleep IPOB Keeping d cone head awake.. BIAFRA keeping haters awake is perfect

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by GreatBoss: 11:40am On Oct 28, 2021
Not up to 1 quarter of Sambisa forest.
Share sambisa into 4 place,
landlocked dot circle Biafra Republic is not upto 1 out of d 4.

1 Like

Re: . by benuejosh: 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2021
Hahahaha. This OP must be a comedian.
Re: . by Idiko1: 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2021
B11la2b:
Buhari is in pain .
Since the sit at home order from the supreme leaders of ipob.
-the no election in anambra.
-the killing of top figures in the south east.
-ESN.
-Chestbeating.
God bless laminu kranu.

Biafra will be achieved soon with a landlocked landmass not up to sambisa forest and a population of over 30 million people ..

Are you one of the goons from northern and western regions of Nigeria to draw the boundary limits of Republic of Igboland or even Biafra? I guess idiotic statements such as the above post lead to what happened in Rwanda.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ratio grin
Re: . by B11la2b: 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
Idiko1:

Are you one of the goons from northern and western regions of Nigeria to draw the boundary limits of Republic of Igboland or even Biafra? I guess idiotic statements such as the above post lead to what happened in Rwanda.

Why are you pained ?
Are you an ipob ?

Biafra land is a dot in a circle .. what a shame ..

(1) (Reply)

Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates 64th Birthday In A Private Jet (video) / Russian Vs Ukraine: Naira To Fall #1000/$ / Why God Is Punishing Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.