Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,621 members, 7,962,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:51 PM

Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp (29882 Views)

Alice Finot Proposes To Boyfriend After Breaking European Record In Paris2024 / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by Admols(m): 11:27am On Oct 30, 2021
Beebah2000:
She for stab am for neck sef undecidedundecided
Yeye boy angry

This your comment clearly described the type of person you are, and I am sure that if you were that Chidinma, you would have stabbed the man to death.
But mind you, I am sure you would have been blaming the devil by now.

Lady like you usually inherit such wicked habit due to being raised by a frustrated single mother.
Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by Solofresh2: 11:28am On Oct 30, 2021
One of the reasons I don't do relationships shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by asatemple(f): 11:29am On Oct 30, 2021
Am tired of answering chidimma
Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by wolesmile(m): 11:33am On Oct 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Why do men cheat?
And that justifies her stabbing him?
Well done.

I am sure she intended stabbing him either in the chest or stomach. She only missed her target.
Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by chopmymoney(f): 11:33am On Oct 30, 2021
Chindinma again

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by Georgejeez: 11:39am On Oct 30, 2021
Another Chidinma on the loose .

SAY NO TO CHIDINMA
Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 30, 2021
Chidinmas & stabbing be like 5&6.

Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by deolumike(m): 11:53am On Oct 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Why do men cheat?
funny question coming from a misandrist.
Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by TeeGentle(m): 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2021
Wat happen to chidinma
Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
Just broke up with one chidinma yesterday
Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by Mrpojj(m): 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2021
Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by seunfape(m): 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2021
I blame the guy, they warned all guys to desist from dating chindinma. No ordinary chindima, they are all devil.

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by kjhova(m): 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
Truth, undiluted truth!

zed7:
People should not only study the physical side of their partners, study their emotional and mental sides too. Lot's of emotionally and mentally damaged people are roaming around, looking for whom to bring to their level.
Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by Gkemz: 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2021
I don't know what's wrong with the name Chidimma.
Chidimma Okeke the controversial beauty queen whose lesbian video before she won miss Anambra was leaked some time ago

Chidimma Ojukwu that killed her sugar daddy.

Another Chidimma killed her boyfriend

Meanwhile I once worked in a company where my jnr staff called Chidimma who was so controversial with multiple personality disorder, wanted to set me up but could not succeed. I lost a good number of clients because of her bad attitude.
Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by Anieheart: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2021
"WICKED GIRLS WITH BIG NOSE grin grin grin"u shaa bad
Babara1994:
Most girls by the name "Chidinma" are usually aggressive. I know one Chidinma like that. Wicked girl with big nose.

Thunder fire you Chidinma angry if you're reading this.
Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by BluntCrazeMan: 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2021
Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by Pedropez1: 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
Chidinmas... I dey fear una o
Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by hibeebeeking: 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2021
See her face self. Some guys they try sha. Horrible face , horrible mind.
Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by Lukaku95: 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2021
See the kind girl you dey date . See as she keep face.
Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by Okhuadams(m): 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2021
Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by Kyf1: 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by Magabush1(m): 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2021
No justification for cheating when they are fornicating . Cheating only occurs when the said people in question are legally married.
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Just imagine the rubbish undecided

Ordinary gf wey you be undecided. If you come be wife nkor? shocked.

Well, there's no justification for cheating,but going to the extent of stabbing your bf is bad....Very bad.......I even thought it was the one that happened here in my area as at last week,na why I rush come here be that self,but unfortunately,it isn't undecided. .... Wetin dey happen to our youths of nowadays? undecided.
Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by godofuck231: 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
Lovely girl , miss tigerwoods
Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by Lighthammer(m): 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Why do men cheat?
why are women naturally dangerous and manipulative?
Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by Hassanmaye(m): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2021
Beebah2000:
She for stab am for neck sef undecidedundecided
Yeye boy angry
What!!
Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by berrystunn(m): 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2021
Jail
Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by Herculex03(m): 10:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
Useless girl
Sings smooth criminal.....
Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by Kingsleystunner(m): 11:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
So what they are trying to say is that all girls called chidima are man stabber
Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by mukthar2000(m): 2:08am On Oct 31, 2021
Mass communication students too like stabbing, what's their problems?
Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by OmoEpe(m): 8:08am On Oct 31, 2021
Another Chidimma again na to avoid every Chidimma dey person see. Na so super T.V. boss take pemme for lekki ontop Chidimma mata

Anybody wey her name be Chidimma na potential killer. Men na to japa
Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by Mrklemo(m): 9:11am On Oct 31, 2021
slawormiir. Damnnn niggar
Too bad.....
The guy loose guard......you dey cheat....then you suppose sleep with one eye closed.

My nigga. What up G. I read all your stuff.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Texting Habits That Should Stop / Do I remove This Baby? / What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.