Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,231 members, 7,936,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:20 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1184780 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (679) (680) (681) (682) (Reply)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ontarioo: 8:20pm
Leyemoshood:
Hello people, please help
My cousin has a Bsc in Business Administration and works has a Farm Manager with over 3 years experience. What course/certificate program can you recommend for her to write to get additional 30 points for her education as time for Msc would be too long. BCS or CIMA or any other one, please help.
CIMA would be a breeze for her.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tizzdi(m): 10:12pm
Good evening everyone, please is this suitable for reference letter from my place of nysc PPA? they tried to match it to my noc 21223, i am just scared as it mentions nysc and the institution has refused to follow the template i gave. please find below what they have decided to give me and i need advice if it would be okay to claim 1 year experience with

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This is to confirm that xxxx served his one-year National Youth Service in the xxxxx during the 2021/2022 service year. He worked full-time from the 3rd of June 2021 to the 30th of June 2022, with a workload of Forty-Five (45) hours weekly and an annual allowance of One Hundred and Eighty Thousand Naira (₦180,000.00).

As a graduate of Computer Science, Mr. Bleep assisted the Authority under the directives of his supervisors in the following assignments:

i. Designed and set up the office database systems to ensure accuracy, speed, and efficiency;
ii. Systematically managed data in accordance with established operational rules and guidelines;
iii. Analyzed data and generated reports to support administrative decisions;
iv. Integrated data between different systems;
v. Created security measures to protect the database and any other sensitive information therein;
vi. Troubleshoot and fix database problems to maintain smooth operation.
vii. Monitored usage and planned for future database capacity;
vii. Kept up with new database technologies and suggested improvements where necessary.

Please note that there is no individual payslip provided, but a general payroll was maintained for all corps members in the Authority.
You are kindly requested to accord him all necessary assistance in his efforts to advance his career.

name xxxx
For: Director
Department of Human Resource Management

(1) (2) (3) ... (679) (680) (681) (682) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

Viewing this topic: Leyemoshood, horlorbah(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.