Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,895 members, 7,962,896 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:26 PM

You Don't Earn Salary To Be Rich - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Don't Earn Salary To Be Rich (415 Views)

One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich / 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich / How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Earn Salary To Be Rich by Karlzy01(m): 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2021
One of the best things God did for me this year was to break free from this job seeking mentality.

I'm not opposed to working with organizations, I don't just like the slave it makes out of a lot of people, myself as case study.

Imagine with your Bsc in Nigeria, you get jobs offering to pay you N40k/month, that's less than $100! So what was the point of going to school then?

I've done jobs where with my Bsc I was paid N20k/month. That's even less than $30 a whole month! And they delay till mid-month to bring the pay.

And when you get jobs paying you a little above N100k, they'll make you work your life out for it.�

meanwhile the jobs I did that paid me up to $150 a week, I learnt it for free online.

and this year I happened on Affiliate marketing that has made my Coach Inneh Joseph over $10k (N5m) in less than 6months, with consistent 6-figures weekly (using just his android phone + without spending a dime on paid ads).

My point is, don't limit yourself to a job. The COVID lockdown should have taught you that already.

Gradually move from rendering services to selling products online(either physical or digital), why because, online products sell even when you sleep but if you're sick or down you can't render services.

It's high time you get out of that rat race, seeking jobs that devalue your true worth and still make you beg for your paycheck.

"You don't earn salary to be rich, you earn salary to survive." - RPN

Click the link in my bio to connect with on WhatsApp

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Banks Can Stop Foreign Loan Sharks Operating In Nigeria / The 'legal' Fraud Of Pump Attendants / Bring Ur Whitehead Aza Make I Load Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.