Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,954 members, 7,963,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:33 AM

Welcome To The World Of METAVERSE: Your New Golden Opportunity To Prosper ONLINE - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Welcome To The World Of METAVERSE: Your New Golden Opportunity To Prosper ONLINE (372 Views)

METAVERSE/NFTs Investors Hangout / Things They Won't Tell You That Will Make You To 'prosper'. / Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To The World Of METAVERSE: Your New Golden Opportunity To Prosper ONLINE by AfroAgroPower: 6:35am On Nov 09, 2021
There's been alot of craze about METAVERSE very lately.

A real lot of Craze.

If you haven't been attentive to Financial Trends in The World of Cryptocurrencies; You probably might just be coming across This Word "METAVERSE".

Well; alot of my students on WhatsApp who have been going through my WhatsApp Status lately have been reaching out to me to hold classes on METAVERSE.

Everyone wants to get involved.

Who doesn't want to?

Many of us have slept on Many Golden Opportunities which Many Cryptocurrencies have brought to Us by not taking The Right Actions to BUY Them when they were cheap.

Many Cryptocurrencies that we would have bought with less than 1 Naira as at 9 years ago are now worth over 9,000,000 Naira.

However; Opportunities must continue to abound.

New Trends Must Continue to be Established.

And New Opportunities Must Always Be BORN AGAIN.....

It is a World of Golden Opportunities....

And When Many comes knocking at your Door especially in This World of Cryptocurrencies; You've got to be VERY VIGILANT.

Many OPPORTUNITIES are SCAM and Operated by FRAUDSTERS - Only To STEAL From You.

Hence; There is always need to UNDERSTAND The GOALS And MOTIVES of The Cryptocurrency Developers and Founders before INVESTING in Their Coins.

Re: Welcome To The World Of METAVERSE: Your New Golden Opportunity To Prosper ONLINE by AfroAgroPower: 6:48am On Nov 09, 2021
I will be Utilizing This Space to Enlighten People about The World of METAVERSE.

So, Welcome to The World of METAVERSE

This is where you'll be learning everything about The RIGHT METAVERSE Cryptocurrencies to:

- HODL.

- BUY and SELL Some on a Short Term.

- BUY and SELL Some on a Long Term.

- BUY and EXCHANGE with Other CERTAIN Cryptocurrencies for INSTANT or FUTURISTIC Profits.

These are The Powerful 4 Strategies to be Utilized in The World of Cryptocurrencies.

They are what Experts in This World of FINANCE Utilizes.

However; It is WORTHY That I Let You Know that : "TIMING" is Your Most IMPORTANT CURRENCY in This Financial World of CRYPTOCURRENCIES.

Re: Welcome To The World Of METAVERSE: Your New Golden Opportunity To Prosper ONLINE by sonofElElyon: 6:59am On Nov 09, 2021
This is NOT same as Facebook which is now metaverse.
This seems a case of passing off / imitation.
Whoever will invest should do so on the basis of positive result after due diligence and not just because of name
Re: Welcome To The World Of METAVERSE: Your New Golden Opportunity To Prosper ONLINE by AfroAgroPower: 7:06am On Nov 09, 2021
Before I delve deeply into "WHAT TO BUY" and "WHAT NOT TO BUY";

I would Quickly Give a Subtle Explanation on What METAVERSE is All About.

As it is Ver Important We All Have A Clearer Understanding of What We are All going into.

Before I go into my Explanation about METAVERSE; Let me drop you ONE of The Hugest Craze TRENDING Right Now in Today's World of Social Media so that you SEE and UNDERSTAND How IMPORTANTLY You Need To QUICKLY POSITION Yourself in The METAVERSE WORLD.

So,

Here's The Craze:

There has been so much NEWS about Mark Zuckerberg wanting to change The Name of FACEBOOK to METAVERSE.

That is; FACEBOOK - The Biggest Social Media Platform is about to become A METAVERSE Company. However; Mark Zuckerberg (Zucky) doesn't want to stop there.... he wants the entire FACEBOOK name to be changed to METAVERSE.

Isn't that interesting?

Why is this so necessary?

What Effect Would This Cause for Zuckerberg and The Entire World ?

Well, We will find out and give answers to Our Questions as We Proceed to The Explanation of what METAVERSE is really all about.

Re: Welcome To The World Of METAVERSE: Your New Golden Opportunity To Prosper ONLINE by AfroAgroPower: 7:13am On Nov 09, 2021
What is Metaverse?

Metaverse is the combination of gaming, social media, AR, VR, and crypto currencies to interact virtually
Like Virtual universe to house nfts.

So some crypto currencies are created in form of virtual reality, virtual real estate, virtual social media, virtual gaming.

As the metaverse grows, it will create online spaces where user interactions are more multidimensional than current technology supports. Instead of just viewing digital content, users in the metaverse will be able to immerse themselves in a space where the digital and physical worlds converge.
Like an introduction to the Web 3.0 technology.
Re: Welcome To The World Of METAVERSE: Your New Golden Opportunity To Prosper ONLINE by AfroAgroPower: 7:17am On Nov 09, 2021
I will Break Down The Words for Easier Comprehension.

The word METAVERSE is made up of the prefix; "META" which means "beyond".✍️

And "VERSE" which is derived from the word "universe".✍️

Thus:

�METAVERSE is a combination of physical, virtual and augmented reality, in a shared online environment.

Just like in the normal internet, you get to login and connect to the virtual world with the help of a head mounted display of a virtual reality headset. ✍️

Humans get to experience life or exist in a virtual world in form of avatars and also get to see buildings, people and vehicles just like in the real world.✍️

With the metaverse, you get to exist in a virtual world where you're previleged to experience similar real life scenarios but in a virtual form with limitless abilities. cool

It is more like being present in the internet rather than staring at it on a screen.
Re: Welcome To The World Of METAVERSE: Your New Golden Opportunity To Prosper ONLINE by AfroAgroPower: 7:19am On Nov 09, 2021
�In a layman's understanding:

Instead of video chatting your friends on a screen, the metaverse puts you in a virtual 3D environment (of your choice) similar to the real world where you get to interact, play games, discuss etc with your friends who are represented by their avatars, all with the help of a specially designed virtual reality headset.✍️

It is still quite unclear what the metaverse will look like and how it'll work.

�But, it will not be attaining it's climax stages anytime soon due to its complexity and the whole new bliss it offers.

• The #metaverse is transforming the entertainment industry really fast.

�It is believed yet the market opportunity for the metaverse will hit about $800,000,000,000. (80 billion dollars) by 2024.
Re: Welcome To The World Of METAVERSE: Your New Golden Opportunity To Prosper ONLINE by AfroAgroPower: 7:20am On Nov 09, 2021
HOW DOES METAVERSE APPLY TO REAL LIFE?

�Metaverse technology has experienced massive adoption recently from tech companies like Facebook Microsoft, Epic games etc.

They can't risk getting left behind.

�Facebook is transitioning from just a social media app to a metaverse company.

�The gaming industry remains one of the top industries that'll benefit from this technology.

It'll give users a better gaming experience compared to the the# normal gaming system.

Instead of playing games on the screen, the metaverse gives you the feeling of being present in the game.

�In the words of Mark Zuckerberg: "it is a Virtual environment where you can be present with people in digital spaces.

You can think of this more like an embodied internet that you're inside of rather than just looking at.

We believe that's it's gonna be the successor to the mobile internet".

Meetings,seminars, hangouts, parties, Music festivals and other occasions can be hosted inside the metaverse digitally.

That's what the metaverse is all about.

In the next article I'll be reviewing how you can benefit from it and the opportunities available in this new technology, and how you can invest in it.

Stay tuned cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Render Token (RNDR) Review - Read About It Before It Gets Listed On Binance / I Just Got Myself My Val Gift! / How To Get Verified On Opensea: Complete Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.