Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,708 members, 7,905,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 03:13 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (297 Views)

UPDATED: Please Nairalanders, I humbly solicit for your help ! / Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Seriously Need Ur Help.. / Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by AgricMaster: 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by DaInferno(m): 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
Re: . by DaInferno(m): 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
AgricMaster:
Dear Naira landers
I write books and create low content book on Amazon. I only receive pay when I sell my books on Amazon. This could be for one day or several days paid on 29th, but I do not have guaranteed income.
I recently[b] started learning graphic design to supplement my income[/b]. I installed Adobe illustrator and it was ok but three weeks the system crash. I went to the person that normally repair laptop and he said it time to get another laptop. Before now the laptop battery exploded it has 5 phonelike battery inside and 2 exploded. He remove them all and it was plug and on which I am managing now till the crash.
I am the only one providing income for my family of five, while my wife is a housewife. She has a health challenge that limit her to work or do business.
Unfortunately I cannot afford to pay for a laptop now reason I am asking for any used laptop that I can use as I pass through my winter period of life.

i can be reach on 080 seven8 seven5 four four four

https://www.nairaland.com/6831140/neatly-used-hp-15-laptop

(1) (Reply)

Metroblogger Reveals The Evil Behind The Single Mother Of Two / Is ICAN Exam Still Worth It In This 2021 / How A Woman Was Arrested For Beating Her Daughter To Death In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.