Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,964 members, 7,936,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 12:09 AM

Between This Two People Who Committed A Sin In This Viral Video - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Between This Two People Who Committed A Sin In This Viral Video (348 Views)

I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. / What Is Blasphemy? How Is It Committed? A story of a boy almost mobbed. / Is Alcohol A Sin In Christiandom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between This Two People Who Committed A Sin In This Viral Video by Nwaokija(m): 6:05am On Nov 15, 2021
The camera man or the woman
Oh lord have mercy on this world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1B0qBdJR2o
Re: Between This Two People Who Committed A Sin In This Viral Video by bularuz(m): 7:41am On Nov 15, 2021
Is dancing or filming a sin?
Re: Between This Two People Who Committed A Sin In This Viral Video by TeeGentle(m): 7:51am On Nov 15, 2021
Re: Between This Two People Who Committed A Sin In This Viral Video by floss(m): 8:43am On Nov 15, 2021
Both of them, here is my reason.
The camera man finished commiting his own personal sin by staring lustfully at the lady, he decided to amplify it by filming it to watch later, show his friends and uploading it online. Thus leading the above people mentioned to sin as they watch the clip.
The lady is the root of it all... she is the vessel that propagated and lured men to sin by putting on that kind of dress knowing fully well the type of shape she got...there was a motive behind the dance because she should have chosen a different kind of dance apart from twerking inside the church or perhaps a building because God can't be in such a place that condoles such.

(1) (Reply)

Budaatum's Confusion / What Will Be Your Reward? / I Lost My Faith In 2020 And I’m Probably Never Going Back To Religion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.