Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,236 members, 7,936,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:53 PM

Advice For Someone That Want To Drive From Lagos To Abuja For The First Time. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice For Someone That Want To Drive From Lagos To Abuja For The First Time. (467 Views)

Woman Who "Destroyed Her Husband's Passport" Arrested & Taken To Abuja (Video) / Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) / Indian Driver Allows His Monkey To Drive The Bus On A Busy Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice For Someone That Want To Drive From Lagos To Abuja For The First Time. by Theta1: 8:54am On Nov 15, 2021
Please I need your advice for someone that want to drive from Lagos to Abuja. How is the road, is it adviceable and the road condition too.
Please share your experience with me.
Re: Advice For Someone That Want To Drive From Lagos To Abuja For The First Time. by Ge0grapher(m): 10:52am On Nov 15, 2021
Hold ransom ... Just in case...

3 Likes

Re: Advice For Someone That Want To Drive From Lagos To Abuja For The First Time. by bujebudanu1(m): 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
Theta1:
Please I need your advice for someone that want to drive from Lagos to Abuja. How is the road, is it adviceable and the road condition too.
Please share your experience with me.

Hi, saw your mail

(1) (Reply)

Nothing I No Go See For Lagos / Only In Africa: Can You Live Here? / Indigo Traveller Tours Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.