Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,039 members, 7,919,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 06:14 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (350 Views)

Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship / My Fiancee Thinks It Is Odd For Her To Eat Humble Pie / Why Women Lie: 11 Reasons Why She Thinks It’s Okay To Lie To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
Re: . by YeyeGbami: 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
Celebrate yourself, not until your birthday. We only live once. Make sure you buy white ram and lots of drinks.

Invite me o.
Re: . by Godada(m): 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2021

I believe that the name of the party you wanna throw is the problem.

Give it some other name that sits well with them.

Celebrate my friend.....you only live once.

Make everyday a party and be merry.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
[quote author=YeyeGbami post=107703192]Celebrate yourself, not until your birthday. We only live once. Make sure you buy white ram and lots of drinks.

Invite me o. [/quote Thanks for understanding but my mom and Brothers think its weird and my mom sternly warned me against it.
Re: . by Sonnobax15(m): 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
lipsrsealed
I don't think there's any Problem in that........ I believe your family members are only trying to be protective over you, consider how friends now poison one another these days undecided

If you must celebrate,why not kukuma go out, buy whatever drink and meal you wish to buy,and bring them back home.....If nepa no gree bring light,buy fuel,ON your gen,then nakedd and celebrate your life cool. No need to pull crowd my guy cool
Re: . by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I don't think there's any Problem in that........ I believe your family members are only trying to be protective over you, consider how friends now poison one another these days undecided

If you must celebrate,why not kukuma go out, buy whatever drink and meal you wishy to buy,and i them back home.....If nepa no gree brinyg light,buy fuel,ON your gen,then nakedd and celebrate your life cool. No need to pull crowd my guy cool
Is it truly weird? say something
Re: . by Kuriosmynd: 12:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iyaebe....you are an after-1-single mom...
So what's the celebration about....u even talking it not ur introduction or wedding...wedding after one pikin?
Better rest...or look for one aristo to carry you flex and fvvck for one hotel like olosho
Re: . by YeyeGbami: 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
[quote author=Iyaebe post=107703314][/quote]

You can’t disregard the elders warning, try to keep it lowkey.
Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iyaebi, i don't think it's necessary. Just flex and enjoy urself.

(1) (Reply)

Rate The Level Of Simping Here / 3 Ways On How To Get Him To Ask For Your Number / Do You Think I Am Razz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.