Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,971 members, 7,960,071 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 12:25 PM

Please Register Me Into One Of Those Orphanage Homes: Uche Maduagwu Begs Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please Register Me Into One Of Those Orphanage Homes: Uche Maduagwu Begs Davido (163 Views)

Am Ready To Wash Your Pant,” – Actor Uche Maduagwu Begs Ini Edo For Marriage / “leave Chioma And Marry Me, I Am More Beautiful Than Her”-lady Begs Davido. / Shoki Shitta Begs Davido To Fund Him Again After Lavishing N1M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Register Me Into One Of Those Orphanage Homes: Uche Maduagwu Begs Davido by Chaidish: 10:57am On Nov 22, 2021
Popular Nollywood actor Uche Maduagwu, has publicly apologised to Afrobeats star, David Adeleke aka Davido, after dragging him on social media.

Recall that few days ago, the brand influencer slammed Davido, calling him “broke”, “online beggar” for begging his friends and other celebrity for money.

According to the Uche, Davido’s 30 billion has finished due to the country’s economy.
However, the actor was left with no other option but to appologise after Davido turned around to donate the entire amount raised plus N50 million of his own money to orphanages in Nigeria.

See video here: https://celebrity-profile.com/please-register-me-into-one-of-those-orphanage-homes-uche-maduagwu-says-as-he-apologies-to-davido/

Re: Please Register Me Into One Of Those Orphanage Homes: Uche Maduagwu Begs Davido by Fahdiga(m): 10:59am On Nov 22, 2021
So that you can defile all the teenage boys there abi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Umu Obiligbo - Not For Everybody (Official Video) Ft. Rudeboy / Gold-mine / How To Get Free 1k Telegram Channel Subs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.