Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,123 members, 7,943,061 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 01:22 AM

. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / . (577 Views)

Please Nairalanders, What Do I Do About My Current Lack Of Money? / Hello Nairalanders!!. I Want To Volunteer For Free!!!! / Hello Nairalanders, I Just Graduated This Year And Want To Learn A Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Clintondanielson: 1:17am On Nov 25, 2021
Re: . by samuel051: 3:33am On Nov 25, 2021
Super story..
Re: . by ipobarethieves: 4:16am On Nov 25, 2021
grin sad bouncing baby wink smiley grin sad. kip bouncing with Ur Arabian nite story.Some of u think peepz here have money printing machine sad undecided? .Cut Ur trouser/roll am up and join CAR WASH GANG
Re: . by Blessingsam2318: 5:13am On Nov 25, 2021
Though I haven't read this your scammer look alike post, but with joy in my heart, I may like to ask, you said you've no phone? How come you've a gmail account and which phone are you using to post this shit

Re: . by jalodo2: 6:49am On Nov 25, 2021
Blessingsam2318:
Though I haven't read this your scammer look alike post, but with joy in my heart, I may like to ask, you said you've no phone? How come you've a gmail account and which phone are you using to post this shit
bouncing baby boy just sold his iphone, ready to buy better one with over 100k cash. grin
Re: . by jalodo2: 6:52am On Nov 25, 2021
Clintondanielson:
Hi Nairalanders, this story is all about myself. Firstly i will like to use this oppotunity to re-introduce myself as a new user on this platform. Now my story goes like this;
I was born on the 02/10/2002 it was a sorrowful day for my mother, she was alone at the farm struggling in labour with a painful tears rolling downs her eyes, she was shouting for help but she couldn't found any body, she later struggle and get to the main street and fortunately she found an helper which help her to the hospital for her delivery, after an hour she gave birth to a bouncing baby boy which is me.
Her struggle continue when there is no body(father) she do all different kind of jobs just to feed me and shelter for me. After some years i started schooling gradually with struggling and pitiful life. When i entered junior secondary school one it was now unbearable for me that i couldn't afford my tutor fee i always feel sad then, but hoping for better future. I continue struggling till i reach senior secondary school three and i couldn't continue schooling which i drop out from school, i started doing hard labor jobs in port Harcourt to get something for my only family now(My young brother), its never been easy for myself or anyone. My fellow nairalanders Please i am looking up to this platform for help. I just need a job, I have also got nothing on me now. Please whatever amount will be grateful.
Please i can only be contacted on ( CLINTONIFEANYIDANIELSON@GMAIL.COM) I have got no phone for myself,
God bless you all

2112493303 UBA

Clinton Ifeanyi Danielson
Bouncer lomo.
Re: . by jalodo2: 6:57am On Nov 25, 2021
Clintondanielson:
Hi Nairalanders, this story is all about myself. Firstly i will like to use this oppotunity to re-introduce myself as a new user on this platform. Now my story goes like this;
I was born on the 02/10/2002 it was a sorrowful day for my mother, she was alone at the farm struggling in labour with a painful tears rolling downs her eyes, she was shouting for help but she couldn't found any body, she later struggle and get to the main street and fortunately she found an helper which help her to the hospital for her delivery, after an hour she gave birth to a bouncing baby boy which is me.
Her struggle continue when there is no body(father) she do all different kind of jobs just to feed me and shelter for me. After some years i started schooling gradually with struggling and pitiful life. When i entered junior secondary school one it was now unbearable for me that i couldn't afford my tutor fee i always feel sad then, but hoping for better future. I continue struggling till i reach senior secondary school three and i couldn't continue schooling which i drop out from school, i started doing hard labor jobs in port Harcourt to get something for my only family now(My young brother), its never been easy for myself or anyone. My fellow nairalanders Please i am looking up to this platform for help. I just need a job, I have also got nothing on me now. Please whatever amount will be grateful.
Please i can only be contacted on ( CLINTONIFEANYIDANIELSON@GMAIL.COM) I have got no phone for myself,
God bless you all

2112493303 UBA

Clinton Ifeanyi Danielson
With all these suffering from birth, mama still gave birth to another boy without father for u to feed? She no try o

(1) (Reply)

Immediate Vacancy Within Ibadan / Man Receives Loaf Of Bread And Yourghurt As Man Of Match Award In Uganda. / UNVEILING: The Seyi Obasi's Secret Formula For Relocating To Canada This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.