Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,013 members, 7,936,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 09:29 AM

Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity (42615 Views)

Woman Crushes Husband's Dick For Starving Her Of Sex / Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity / Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by BruncleZuma: 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Onowu1979: 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kilotat:
He can still get an erection but can never father a child ever again. He is very Lucky she didnt temper with his penis at all, that man should leave his wife and carry his child along ASAP.... Check My Signature

Leave osogbo weed, una no go hear.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Imstrong2(m): 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kilotat:
He can still get an erection but can never father a child ever again. He is very Lucky she didnt temper with his penis at all, that man should leave his wife and carry his child along ASAP.... Check My Signature

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
They keep dying because of infidelity, because they refuse to control that tiny third leg. If you can't be faithful, why marry for goodness sake.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by BigBashiru: 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
Aufbauh:
The early a woman realized and accept the bitter reality that a man by nature is a hunter, the better for her peace of mind.

I'm not in any way in support of infidelity in marriage, but the bitter reality can't be shoved away.

See where her untamed jealousy has landed her. She has succeeded ruining her life and alter the parental cover of her kids if she has any.

there's nothing like "infidelity" or "cheating".... these are words invented by women to disadvantage men....

women only get married on the verge of expiration when they are no longer very pleasing to behold. but a man even 50 yrs old can pull undergrad students... so it's just jealousy on the part of the woman.

women are hunters too just that their hunting power expire earlier than men's.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
shocked
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Aboreal: 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
Too bad
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
fourboys:
God no go give us this kind woman embarassed embarassed embarassed
Just keep your front Tail in one place and I would have nothing to worry about grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
shocked
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Susily(m): 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
May God bless her. She did well. You can't eat your cake and have it back.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

May God bless a murderer?? You have a skewed way of thinking and your hatred for men will consume you

The Future are Murderers

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by BlessingPeter(f): 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
Hmmm... Is it human beings that do things like this. So inhumane

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Agugbadin: 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
Satan has great affinity for black women. Fear Black women.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by hope4nigeria(m): 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
Wawelexy:
Fear them
na so he dey start, the man in that picture won't notice what that woman will do incase. Things go wrong.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Ultimas: 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
IT IS PURE WICKEDNESS.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Testimony1988(m): 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
fourboys:
Hahahaha, amen
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by DavidEsq(m): 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
fourboys:
Na woman wey be like Chizom wife u wan dey find abi?
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Testimony1988(m): 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
She shouldn't have taken laws into her hands.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Lastmankc(m): 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kilotat:
Not reading might kill you one day

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Golan007: 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
They are always violent.
Mpuru mmiri maybe involved though.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Okhuadams(m): 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kilotat:
oga read the story the man kick pot

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Candidlady: 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Men and infidelity is like bread and butter

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
Web2020:
God did not originally design a man for one wife. It is the white that came to invoke their culture on us. I felt pity when I see girls struggling to get a man. I stand to be corrected in Bible verses where God instructed a man to marry one wife.
Since you are bringing God and the Bible into this, let me ask you one question.
In the book of Genesis, after God created Adam, the Bible said God saw that Adam was lonely and without companion so God made Adam to sleep off and removed one of his ribs from which he created EVE to be his help-mate.
Why didn't God create TWO WOMEN 'EVES' or 'EVE' and 'MARY' since you said God did not originally design a man for one wife?

And where in the Bible did God instruct a woman to also marry one husband? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Babyg0123: 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
The reason I love dem davido..if you never ready to stay one place don't marry or better still marry two or more women the same time if you are polygamous in nature. Don't deceive somebody's innocent daughter

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Adoyi87(m): 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kilotat:

Lol, erection in grave you mean?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by hatchy(f): 5:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
"Otuocha".......Hahahahahaaa.

Meanwhile fear women and run away from whoever that doesn't fear women.

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Prenonjebose: 5:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
Wonder what she would do with the pregnancy or the newborn
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Unigweson25(m): 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kilotat:

Your head de dia?
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by gassbee: 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kilotat:
why should I read that depressing article? please tell me why
wat does a dead man need erection for
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by becky39000(m): 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kilotat:

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
Nope, men can control their thing, but they refuse. I mean Nigerian/black men.
FutureIsFemale:

You are just affirming that men can't control their sexual urge.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) / Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) / Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.