Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,650 members, 7,962,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

NIMC: Strategy To Extort Money From Innocent Citizens(my Ordeal) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NIMC: Strategy To Extort Money From Innocent Citizens(my Ordeal) (162 Views)

My Ordeal With Loan Sharks" Advice Needed" / Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures / How LASTMA, Police Collude With NURTW And Touts To Extort Drivers In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NIMC: Strategy To Extort Money From Innocent Citizens(my Ordeal) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2021
IF A MISTAKE HAPPENS MORE THAN 200 TIMES IN AN ORGANISATION, is that a mistake anymore??

I have discovered that the NIMC has a very dubios strategy to extort a lot of money from the innocent citizens,
this is my case....and I believe I'm speaking for many..
I and many who have this same issue: mistake with one's date of birth on the identity card.
would boldly tell you that our forms were submitted with the correct data....or are they saying am too stupid to forget my own date of birth?
I crosschecked my form thoroughly before submitting....my date of birth, height were all tampered with...
they didn't even measure my height but they just went ahead to go put 1.65 when I'm 1.68
not until I started my police registration process I was told that I wasn't qualified because my stupid NIN gave me 1.65....my date of birth I submitted was 11/11 but the stupid people intentionally changed it to 10/11 not until I registered a new sim before I saw it....

a lot of people have been complaining about date of birth...I told you this is intentional ...if not, why would they put a specific amount of money specially for the DOB change....
whilst other changes would require 500 naira

immediately I saw the errors I went to the nimc center to complain...they said I can't re-enroll because my biometrics would be automatically identified by the system and I'd just be punished for the attempt. hence their stupid motto "enroll once and be identified for life" and I'd need to go to their useless head office and pay 15k for the change on DOB and 500 for the height thing..and the process might even take up to a year because of their stupid network,light and the yanga that the men who do it usually do....you and your money but they'd still be turning you around especially if you don't have one Muslim or hausa name. or you dont have the alhaji title or carry around a big car with you...

now the question is why should I pay for their own damages....??
they did all these just for me and many others to pay? for their own satanic stupidity....in fact Bleep
NIMC
I won't change any stupid thing if I have 15k now....my life would change for good....I rather toss it in the air and cry afterwards than give it to some thieves ....
whilst I'm aware this might affect me in the future....I'd try my best to avoid it....
sides I dun pray to be using this stupid identity...for long

what do y'all think about this....??
is it truly mistakes or what?
Re: NIMC: Strategy To Extort Money From Innocent Citizens(my Ordeal) by ROYH(m): 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2021
I have a lot to say buh I'll mute for now

(1) (Reply)

Uk Government To Add Nigeria To Red List Countries With Travel Restrictions Over / An Easy Way To Make Money Online / Gold Refinery And Melting , Pure Gold Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.