Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,130 members, 7,936,519 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 03:07 PM

Why Is Covid-19 Still Outsciencing Science, The "god" Of Atheists? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Covid-19 Still Outsciencing Science, The "god" Of Atheists? (1809 Views)

Why Catholic Church Is Evil! Majority Of Atheists Are Former Catholics. / Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. / Why Are The Christians On Nairaland So Afraid Of Atheists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Covid-19 Still Outsciencing Science, The "god" Of Atheists? by Hashabiah: 11:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
[s]
jmoore:

Mumu!! Conspiracy theory dey damage brain!! Good luck in your recovery.
[/s] Bros , you be atheist . No deny your flag . grin
Re: Why Is Covid-19 Still Outsciencing Science, The "god" Of Atheists? by jmoore(m): 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] Bros , you be atheist . No deny your flag . grin

"But the Pharisees, when they heard, they were
saying, “This one does not cast out demons
except by Beelzebub the prince of demons."

It didn't start today.

Pharisees like you can't accept the real spiritual deal. Your 'ancestors' accused Jesus of being a demon.

Good luck in your delusion, if it makes you happy.
Re: Why Is Covid-19 Still Outsciencing Science, The "god" Of Atheists? by Hashabiah: 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
[s]
jmoore:

"But the Pharisees, when they heard, they were
saying, “This one does not cast out demons
except by Beelzebub the prince of demons."

It didn't start today.

Pharisees like you can't accept the real spiritual deal. Your 'ancestors' accused Jesus of being a demon.

Good luck in your delusion, if it makes you happy.
[/s] Bros every atheist on Nairaland quotes scripture well so save the hypocrisy and come out clean... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Covid-19 Still Outsciencing Science, The "god" Of Atheists? by LordReed(m): 11:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] I didn't think you'd be this pathetic. So 2 degree difference is what's keeping us alive abi ? Guy , what exactly are you smoking ? undecided

You are the one who is pathetic. You are making a claim that you can't even substantiate by any means and you have the guts to look at hard facts and open your dumb head to spill rubbish. And yes you meathead, 2 degrees is enough to make a difference. To keep the global temperature from undergoing a 2 degree change is one of the goals of the Paris Accord but dumbarse like you thinks we are talking of the temperature measurements of your favourite Iya Amala restaurant.
Re: Why Is Covid-19 Still Outsciencing Science, The "god" Of Atheists? by LordReed(m): 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hashabiah:
So you're blaming it on age abi? Hahahaha...please say yes grin

Are you so dense? Or do you not know that the virus affects older people disproportionately?
Re: Why Is Covid-19 Still Outsciencing Science, The "god" Of Atheists? by Hashabiah: 11:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
[s]
LordReed:

You are the one who is pathetic. You are making a claim that you can't even substantiate by any means and you have the guts to look at hard facts and open your dumb head to spill rubbish. And yes you meathead, 2 degrees is enough to make a difference. To keep the global temperature from undergoing a 2 degree change is one of the goals of the Paris Accord but dumbarse like you thinks we are talking of the temperature measurements of your favourite Iya Amala restaurant.
[/s] This is hasn't been established by any scientific groups or research paper anywhere
Re: Why Is Covid-19 Still Outsciencing Science, The "god" Of Atheists? by LordReed(m): 3:56am On Dec 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] This is hasn't been established by any scientific groups or research paper anywhere

Oh now you want scientific paper. LMFAO! Where is your own evidence your god caused it?
Re: Why Is Covid-19 Still Outsciencing Science, The "god" Of Atheists? by orisa37: 7:21am On Dec 05, 2021
COVID19 TOUCHED JOHNSON AND PRINCE CHARLES WHY?

IT DIDN'T TOUCH TRUMP, PUTIN MARKEL, Xi JINPING OR ANY OF THE GOVERNORS OF AMERICAN STATES WHY?

IT DOESN'T EVEN TOUCH GHEBREYESUS UP TILL NOW WHY? AND YET IT IS HARASSING US NIGERIA WHY?

MAYBE IT IS THE SIDE EFFECTS OF BUHARIMEDICS AND THE BRITISH MEDICAL PRESIDENTIAL EXPERIMENT IN NIGERIA.
Re: Why Is Covid-19 Still Outsciencing Science, The "god" Of Atheists? by orisa37: 7:26am On Dec 05, 2021

IT DIDN'T TOUCH TRUMP, PUTIN MARKEL, Xi JINPING OR ANY OF THE GOVERNORS OF AMERICAN STATES WHY?

IT DOESN'T EVEN TOUCH GHEBREYESUS UP TILL NOW WHY? AND YET IT IS HARASSING US NIGERIA WHY?

MAYBE IT IS THE SIDE EFFECTS OF BUHARIMEDICS AND THE BRITISH MEDICAL PRESIDENTIAL EXPERIMENT IN NIGERIA.

TO THE ATHEISTS: WE WANT THE MESSAGE OF OBAMA-KERRY VISIT TO SOKOTO INSTEAD OF ABUJA.
Re: Why Is Covid-19 Still Outsciencing Science, The "god" Of Atheists? by LordReed(m): 8:11am On Dec 05, 2021
orisa37:

TO THE ATHEISTS: WE WANT THE MESSAGE OF OBAMA-KERRY VISIT TO SOKOTO INSTEAD OF ABUJA.
I guess you were hiding under a rock when Trump was hospitalised for Covid.
Re: Why Is Covid-19 Still Outsciencing Science, The "god" Of Atheists? by Workch: 8:28am On Dec 05, 2021
LordReed:

I don’t know how you have this patience to educate these morons.
I don’t have that time. I prefer to troll their idiocy. There’s no amount of education that you will give a religious fundamentalist that will be enough, he wouldn’t be a fundamentalist if he or she is open to information in the first place.
Re: Why Is Covid-19 Still Outsciencing Science, The "god" Of Atheists? by Hashabiah: 8:53am On Dec 05, 2021
LordReed:

Oh now you want scientific paper. LMFAO! Where is your own evidence your god caused it?
Caused what precisely? By the way, why are you switching topics? The Op is asking for atheistic answers to the question of why Africa still has one of the lowest cases of Covid deaths around the world. You shifting and bringing up unrealistic and unproven causes doesn't sound really logical right . On the contrary, it sounds very foolish and stupid. Especially since it's coming from people like you who claim to use logic and widely accepted evidences to disprove statements

1 Like

Re: Why Is Covid-19 Still Outsciencing Science, The "god" Of Atheists? by LordReed(m): 9:01am On Dec 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
Caused what precisely? By the way, why are you switching topics? The Op is asking for atheistic answers to the question of why Africa still has one of the lowest cases of Covid deaths around the world. You shifting and bringing up unrealistic and unproven causes doesn't sound really logical right . On the contrary, it sounds very foolish and stupid. Especially since it's coming from people like you who claim to use logic and widely accepted evidences to disprove statements

Dumbarse I gave you reasons with evidence but since you couldn't provide anything contrary you dismiss it and are asking for scientific paper. Shows how disingenuously dumb you are.
Re: Why Is Covid-19 Still Outsciencing Science, The "god" Of Atheists? by Hashabiah: 9:13am On Dec 05, 2021
LordReed:

Dumbarse I gave you reasons with evidence but since you couldn't provide anything contrary you dismiss it and are asking for scientific paper. Shows how disingenuously dumb you are.
You gave your opinion , not evidence. Note the difference please. And besides, opinions aren't widely accepted truths cheesy
Re: Why Is Covid-19 Still Outsciencing Science, The "god" Of Atheists? by pepetheclown: 10:48am On Dec 05, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
The emergence of Covid-19 brought the world of science to her knees, as science which many, especially so-called atheists, trust in and worship as their lord, god and savior, couldn't provide any answer. Hence the most scientifically advanced and developed nations on Earth, even with the best health care system and medical facilities, were not able to curtail its spread and devastation, resulting in the deaths of millions of their citizens.

It was even scientifically backward Africa without a good healthcare system, which they (science experts) said, her streets would be littered with the bodies of dead humans when it hits the Continent's shores, that appeared to have a much more effective means of curbing its spread and devastating effect, to their astonishment, that some of them were now recommending Africa's methods to the more scientifically advanced and developed world because of the glaring results.

But that was then, this is now when the science world have come up with vaccines in a bid to stop the virus, however up till now the vaccines that the science world put all their hopes on and expected to finally defeat the virus and put it under submission, covid-19 appears to still be having the upper hand, as the vaccines are proving to be a monumental failure and huge disappointment, that now many still succumb to the virus after taken full doses, that now there is even a so-called "booster" for the vacinnes, whatever that means, as the science world have to now deal with not just the initial string but several variants of the deadly virus.

So does it now mean that the tiny virus, covid-19, has proven to be superior and more advanced to science, the god of the atheists'?

Does the instance of under developed and scientifically backward Africa, which atheist claim to be backward because of religion, but ironically dealt much better with the virus, now prove that science is just a learner and yet has a lot to learn from the Creator?

I strongly believe so, but let's know what you think.

Previous threads:

https://www.nairaland.com/5963653/tiny-covid-19-virus-could-outsmart

https://www.nairaland.com/5944404/why-couldnt-science-save-worlds

https://www.nairaland.com/5959886/science-couldnt-prove-covid-19-existed

God bless.
Google exists
https://time.com/5919241/africa-covid-19-outbreak/
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-54418613
Re: Why Is Covid-19 Still Outsciencing Science, The "god" Of Atheists? by LordReed(m): 11:22am On Dec 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
You gave your opinion , not evidence. Note the difference please. And besides, opinions aren't widely accepted truths cheesy

It is not my opinion.

Young population - and few old-age homes
The age of the population in most African countries is also likely to have played a role in containing the spread of Covid-19.

Globally, most of those who have died have been aged over 80, whileAfrica is home to the world's youngest population with a median age of 19 years, according to UN data.

"The pandemic has largely been in younger age groups... about 91% of Covid-19 infection in sub-Saharan Africa are among people below 60 years and over 80% are asymptomatic," said the World Health Organization (WHO).

Favourable climate
A study conducted by researchers in the University of Maryland in the US found a correlation between temperature, humidity and latitude, and the spread of Covid-19.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-54418613

Do you even know the difference between opinion and evidence? I guess you don't or else you won't be telling people that your god had anything to do with it since that would be an opinion for which no evidence can be presented.
Re: Why Is Covid-19 Still Outsciencing Science, The "god" Of Atheists? by LordReed(m): 11:29am On Dec 05, 2021
Workch:
I don’t know how you have this patience to educate these morons.
I don’t have that time. I prefer to troll their idiocy. There’s no amount of education that you will give a religious fundamentalist that will be enough, he wouldn’t be a fundamentalist if he or she is open to information in the first place.

Well I am not particularly patient but misinformation erks me a lot.
Re: Why Is Covid-19 Still Outsciencing Science, The "god" Of Atheists? by orisa37: 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2021
LordReed:

It's a lie. Trump was being terrorized by American Witches.
Re: Why Is Covid-19 Still Outsciencing Science, The "god" Of Atheists? by LordReed(m): 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
orisa37:

It's a lie. Trump was being terrorized by American Witches.

[img]https://c./a2YtJJ3pkcgAAAAC/nicki-minaj-eyeroll.gif[/img]
Re: Why Is Covid-19 Still Outsciencing Science, The "god" Of Atheists? by orisa37: 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
Re: Why Is Covid-19 Still Outsciencing Science, The "god" Of Atheists? by orisa37: 5:02am On Dec 06, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Give Your Life To Jesus Christ Here / Read And Pray: Free Daily Devotional From Arise And Shine / Others May, I Cannot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.