Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,971 members, 7,936,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 01:56 AM

Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos (62724 Views)

Bridegroom Slumps At Wedding Reception, Dies In Ebonyi / Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) / Billionaire Wedding Reception In Dubai, See What They Served On Each Table. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by Teejay13(m): 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2021
I doubt if this is happening in Nigeria. Nothing person no go see for this country
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by LofiLogic: 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
Abeg make una leave dis politics talk nah, no b politic post b dis ooh. Make we just comment on the picture and leave politics out abeg

alanto:

I been want make you enjoy the thread o but since you want to go there.
I grew up admiring Tinubu as a leader. He’s strong, smart and loyal. He treat his people well. Doesn’t discriminate and above all he work for the people. I don’t know any other politician I could say all those about. Maybe Awolowo and MKO but even theywere not perfect. Between me and you you know that if you were not paid to discredit Tinubu you will also be singing his praise. Matter of fact you guys are the only people that has something bad to say about Tinubu, his personal, loyalty or ability to govern. Besides y’all I don’t know any other person whom think in such manner. Reason being there’s no other politician in Nigeria that we can trust. You are rooting for Osinbanjo but you have never seen him govern but we have both seen Tinubu govern and his work speaks for him. I don’t need anyone to pay me to campaign for Tinubu. I just have the feeling that if Tinubu touch Nigeria many things will change. In form of policy and physical development. How long did it take OBJ to clear or debt and put our economy on the right path? Imagine what a Tinubu can do!
Just my opinion.
Enjoy your thread, enjoy your crocodile (shouldn’t that be alligator?) and enjoy your snake. I see you are already invited lala. Me I will pass sha.
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
Meal well served.

Lala, no be food for thought be this?
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by Blackdisciple(m): 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
Groom; Do I look crazy...!!
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by Rree: 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2021
Really
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by drololaaof: 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
alanto:

I grew up admiring Tinubu as a leader. He’s strong, smart and loyal. He treat his people well. Doesn’t discriminate and above all he work for the people. I don’t know any other politician I could say all those about. Maybe Awolowo and MKO but even theywere not perfect. Between me and you you know that if you were not paid to discredit Tinubu you will also be singing his praise. Matter of fact you guys are the only people that has something bad to say about Tinubu, his personal, loyalty or ability to govern. Besides y’all I don’t know any other person whom think in such manner. Reason being there’s no other politician in Nigeria that we can trust. You are rooting for Osinbanjo but you have never seen him govern but we have both seen Tinubu govern and his work speaks for him. I don’t need anyone to pay me to campaign for Tinubu. I just have the feeling that if Tinubu touch Nigeria many things will change. In form of policy and physical development. How long did it take OBJ to clear or debt and put our economy on the right path? Imagine what a Tinubu can do!
Just my opinion.
Enjoy your thread, enjoy your crocodile (shouldn’t that be alligator?) and enjoy your snake. I see you are already invited lala. Me I will pass sha.
It is true that Tinubu care for his people, but he equally overlord how come he did not allow another person to be senator instead of his wife,his daughter
as the iyaloja general. All in all he is fair. This snake and alligator party something like this was shown in Ibadan some months back . They must be reptiles loving people

1 Like

Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by condralbedez: 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
What's that
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by Mrnakeina(m): 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2021
Wait, what?
Lala didn't even mention the wedding?
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by ronyman(m): 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
grin
Nwodosis:
Lala will definitely be on the High Table physically or spiritually at that venue.
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by HRMK: 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2021
dat na dem delicacy for dia but taboo for us here!
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Lol, I don frustrate this one life with the truth

Tinubu will never be president

this is political discourse to average igbo, Buhari will never be President, Tinubu will never be president Atiku will be president

so who will be President? Nnamdi KANU or Obi of Onitsha?
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by AkaraAndBread: 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Yeah that's because you're trash yourself grin

The way you guys argue over your principals on Nairaland is amusing.
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by Princewell2012(m): 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2021
[quote author=alanto post=108231898]
Just my opinion.
Enjoy your thread, enjoy your crocodile (shouldn’t that be alligator?) and enjoy your snake. I see you are already invited lala. Me I will pass sha. [/quot
Tinubu is a good man and still preferred him more than Buhari ten times and am always in support of him Hmm but where I began to an issue with him is him removing Ambode without any reasonable reason. At least Ambode is a good man who have his people in mind and wanted to deliver a good governance that will benefit every one, with the four years he spent in office he have already achieved great things, so while don't you allow him to complete his good work which he have already started. So it means you a a selfish and greedy person you preferred your ego above the entire Lagos which you profess to love and care for.

On that very note Tinubu have lost my support and respect altogether.

Or can you compare Ambode to this man sanya olu or what does he called?
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by Ritaifedi3: 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
grin
Fulaniherdmens:
This should be in Benue or Abia. It's no news that Obi cubana have bought all the cow and herdsmen no longer provide cows. So therefore Reptiles is on the menu. grin
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by watchindelta(m): 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
Lielie Dove sei
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by princewarri1985: 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
ARE YOU ON DRUGS? ARE YOU OKAY? HOW MUCH DID THAT THIEF TINUBU PAID YOU?
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by ukpahu(m): 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2021
did u see that lady dat turn n look d snake with one eye in the picture hmmmm i sight her
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by Socialsunny14(m): 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
FFK on his way

Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by BeardedShaman: 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
alanto:

Just my opinion.

He lacks the most important qualities of them all; character and integrity. Let me tell a little story about the late Sani Abacha. While he was head of state, he improved the nation's economy and reduced inflation to drastically lower levels but because he lacked those two aforementioned qualities, he became a tyrant and a thief. We can't trust Tinubu with the office of the president because he's shown us a glimpse of whom he is.

1 Like

Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
Fvck! lipsrsealed
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by Goddard(m): 10:34pm On Dec 05, 2021
alanto:

Just my opinion.

You mean Tinubu? wink

1 Like

Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by olajizz01(m): 8:35am On Dec 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Na you no wan grow up na

I wonder how much that corrupt Tinubu dey give una
This urchin will have HBP on top of Tinubu matter very soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Bride Who Pushed Her Husband Away At The Altar Is All Smiles In Another Pic / Lagos Shuts Down Event Centre Where Petrol Was Distributed As Souvenir / "Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.