Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,025 members, 7,963,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 10:07 AM

It Took Me 16 Years Of Hustle To Be Successful — Yul Edochie (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Took Me 16 Years Of Hustle To Be Successful — Yul Edochie (Pix) (364 Views)

Why I Wanted To Drop My Father’s Name — Yul Edochie. (pix) / Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight / I Want To Go On A Date With Laycon. Bill On Me” – 16-year-old Appeals To Laycon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Took Me 16 Years Of Hustle To Be Successful — Yul Edochie (Pix) by FeedMeNews: 6:15am On Dec 14, 2021
Nollywood actor Yul Edochie has advised his fans and followers to have patience in the quest to be successful as success takes time, Igbere TV reports.

In a post shared on his Instagram page, Yul Edochie advised people to take things easy, noting that many successful people today didn’t have money many years ago but only had dream and willpower to pursue it.

Using himself as a case study, Yul Edochie revealed that it took him 16 years of hustle to get to his current position in life, and for some people, it could even be longer.

Yul Edochie, who is aspiring for the office of the presidency come 2023, advised his fans and followers to keep pushing as they are doing well.

He wrote:
"Take it easy on yourself. Success take time. Many successful people today had no money years ago, They only had a dream and the willpower to pursue it. It took me 16 years of hustle to be here. For some people even longer. Keep pushing. You are doing well."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXW1a6eLBKj/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lalasticlala

Re: It Took Me 16 Years Of Hustle To Be Successful — Yul Edochie (Pix) by 1bunne4lif(m): 6:16am On Dec 14, 2021
Good for you
Re: It Took Me 16 Years Of Hustle To Be Successful — Yul Edochie (Pix) by insidelife22(m): 6:21am On Dec 14, 2021
success without a success story is not legit.

we all have our own stories.
Re: It Took Me 16 Years Of Hustle To Be Successful — Yul Edochie (Pix) by NovesaTillie(f): 6:28am On Dec 14, 2021
I remember when I used to have a crush on this guy because of his mororo head and bow legs so sexy kiss
Re: It Took Me 16 Years Of Hustle To Be Successful — Yul Edochie (Pix) by RoyalBlu(f): 6:58am On Dec 14, 2021
Thank you sir!

Imma keep pushing...
Re: It Took Me 16 Years Of Hustle To Be Successful — Yul Edochie (Pix) by WibusJaga: 7:09am On Dec 14, 2021

Yul Edochie has advised his fans and followers to have patience in the quest to be successful

Patience & Endurance are very wonderful virtues.
But have you observed that people nowadays hardly name their babies any of these. Why?

(1) (Reply)

Reality TV Star Makes $50k A Week Selling Her Farts To Strangers (PHOTOS) / Video : See What Akpororo Did To His Fans , Inhumane Indeed / Tems Throws Back $1dollar Note Given To Her By A Fan!! I Don't Need It She Says!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.