Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,177 members, 7,963,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 08:54 PM

One Of Our Pastors Was Saved From Corona Virus- Kumuyi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Of Our Pastors Was Saved From Corona Virus- Kumuyi (140 Views)

Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer / Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? / Only One Of RCCG Pastors Was Kidnapped - Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Of Our Pastors Was Saved From Corona Virus- Kumuyi by paxonel(m): 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
Pastor WF Kumuyi of the Deepe Life Church has narrated how one of the pastors in the church nearly died from coronavirus.

Some top pastors do not believe in the existence or severity of the disease, but Kumuyi does.

Such other pastors are Bishop David Oyedepo and Chris Oyakhilome.

Stressing that coronavirus was real during a press briefing on Monday, Kumuyi said the pastor had said his last prayer in the isolation he was kept before he got divine intervention.

He said, ‘Great Miracle Explosion’, will run till December 26 at the Deeper Life International Conference Centre, Km 42, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

Responding to a question on the virus, Kumuyi said: “Concerning COVID-19, I want to say that from my observations, from looking at things, I know that COVID-19 is real; it is not fake, it is not a politically arranged thing to do whatever. It’s real.

“We’ve had people who had real COVID19 situations and they were in isolation.

“In fact, one of our men, one of our pastors was about passing away.

“According to him, he had said his last prayer because in that isolation he had seen other people dying, just going like that.

“I knew about it and I called him on phone and prayed with him.

“Within, I would say, one hour, he was completely healed.

“He went to the toilet, got up by himself, came by himself and the Lord brought him back to life.”

https://phenomenal.com.ng/2021/12/our-pastor-who-had-coronavirus-had-said-his-last-prayer-before-he-was-saved-kumuyi/

(1) (Reply)

Joyce Meyer Devotional : A Transformed Mind (december 26 2021) / Dteamt Of Being Naked. / Do You Fix The Hole?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.